No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might was well start with my life's story.

Comment

• Well, I was born. That was sort of traumatic. It was so bad I repressed the memory and have no recolection of it at all.

Comment

• Then there was school. That was about as bad as being born, except I wasn't able to repress that memory.

Comment

• I got married, which I regret at times and at times concider myself lucky to have done.

Comment

• I've found there is something of a direct correlation to my attitude about my marriage and how frequently I get laid.

Comment

• Right now, I'm in the "I can't remember why I wanted to get married" stage.

Comment

• But hey, I'm sure in a week or two or three I'll get some..............

Yea, being married SUCKS.

Comment

• Women are WAY more affectionate before kids, that's for damn sure.

Comment

• It's ironic that sex is what causes kids, and kids are what causes the end of sex.

Comment

• OK, on to other things before I get all depressed and stuff.

Comment

• What's the shortest gramatically complete sentence in the English language?

Comment

• Cheer up Gimps, maybe you should kick back a beer or two while rant whoring.
                          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• a. I am.

What's the longest sentence?

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                              a. I am.

What's the longest sentence?
                              a. I do.

Comment

• So how am I doing on the post count Storm?

Comment

Working...
                                X