RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    Hey, I'm within 500 of Lancer. That's not bad. And I checked, Lancer hasn't posted in the Rant in a while.
    I know, I was wondering why, maybe he is going to go all tomorrow
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Should I notify the media?

Comment

See, when you typed "8 more" that made it 7 more. It's one of those paradox things.
        Yea, I know, I have to look now see what i am on

Comment

Should I notify the media?
          Yea, I did too and the inquirier ans star, post globe, its going to bigger then brad ahd angies baby

Comment

• House72 1,997
            LancerV 1,223
            GimpyPaw 728
            storm shadow 486

Comment

• ok, here we go,

Comment

• Im getting ready

Comment

• House72 1,999
                  LancerV 1,223
                  GimpyPaw 729

The tension builds........

Comment

• .........still waiting for it............

Comment

• ...........this better be good, cause it's taking a while to create.........

Comment

• ..........dayum, what you doing in there, cooking up a cake?..........

Comment

• you know what sucks about waiting?

The waiting.

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, Today the 29th of MAY, 2006 has now become a national holiday, Its going to be called HOUSE72, you may ask why we are doing this? Im going to tell you why. Reason we are going to change it to a national hoilday is becasue HOUSE72 aka, Kyle, as showed us what heart and determination can do. He had a dream when he was little to become a postswhore in the cl forum. I remember hering hin in the fitfh grade saying his dream was to be the first postwhore to hit 2000 posts in the rant thread. One might ask themselve why? , but he knew why, he knew he had it in him. He said its not for the timid or weak, its not for the quiters. He said he would have to put his mind, body and soul to hell to achevie this one day.. SO when he heard that CL was having a ranting contest, why not enter, its been his dream. He felt he can finally show the world his talent. SO when he finally hit the 2000 th post I (TANK) felt like we should annoucne this to the globe. I mean only once in a lifetime does a guy like house come along and display his talents.. SO without further a do, here his HOUSE72

THank you, THank you, Ok, now thanks, Blushing. I first want to thank my parents, without them none of this would be possible. I then want to thank my fans, I do this for you, I do this too sho you that no matter what, if you put your mind to it you can acheive anything, Im not gonna give a speech, becasue thats ot my thing, and I have to get bak to posting. BUt I want to say thanks to you guys/girls, to controlled labs for allowing me to parcticpate in this oppertunity, and I als want to thanks GIMPS, he has been there through the good and the bad posts, I know your looking at me from OR and I hope I mad you proud. You showed me alot on this long epic journy and I hope we still; can post after this rant thread is closed. Tear in my eyes sorry,, ok, thanks again and I will go for 3,000. remember even you can be a postwhore,

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks, gimps, I apprecitate it, your a good post whore spotter

Comment

Working...
                                X