RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    Dude, I love Jimmy Nuetron! That and Dexter's Laboratory. Those shows rock.
    Yea, I liek them too, some carttons are still good
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• I also watch neds dclassifeid once in a while,

Comment

• How old are your kids?

Comment

• 10, 7, and 6

Comment

10, 7, and 6
            Dam, busy I take it.. I have one girl 2 and half, she is a terror lol

Comment

• DO you ever have any peace and quiet there, they must be all over

Comment

• My oldest is in baseball. He has never played before, but he is learning.

Comment

My oldest is in baseball. He has never played before, but he is learning.
                  He is the one you took to batting cages, It takes practice, I couldnt hit a baseball to save my life, but my younger brother is a stud, he had 8 major teams looking at him last year, he was a senior in highschool, but he cant play football to save his life, that was my game. But with practice, he will be good

Comment

• Yea, I make sure he makes every practice they have. I can't teach him, because I've never played baseball myself.

Comment

• Now his team is in first place for their league, so he might get more ambition to practice.

Comment

Yea, I make sure he makes every practice they have. I can't teach him, because I've never played baseball myself.
                        AS long as he practices he will be fine and what helped my brother out was that he used to tag along with me and my freinds which were older, we wouldnt cut him no slack, so it was either sink or swim and he swam, but he practices it will come

Comment

• One of his biggest problems is this "slow motion swing" he has. He swings the bat, but with no commitment. It moves slow, and I mean slow enough I wouldn't mind being hit by it.

Comment

One of his biggest problems is this "slow motion swing" he has. He swings the bat, but with no commitment. It moves slow, and I mean slow enough I wouldn't mind being hit by it.
                            Dam, is his bat to heavy? if not practice is swing, buy a tee, and show him how to swing, its not to hard of a concept, I know u neve played, but its not hard.. once he gets it down, then the speed will come. it takes pactice,

Comment

• No, his bat is as light as I could find.

Comment

• Oh, did you try the batting tee with him yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X