No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO the fishes were hurting him, I actually thought I got banned too, i was like what it wont let me back on now, server down, I was like nooooooooooooo
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
      YEa, I dont know what he was thinking, I mean I think everyone as Dsl or cable nowadays
      No doubt. Even for people stuck on dial-up, they have those accelerators, so there aren't too many "slow" servers out there.

Comment

• Dam, almost 300 pages of the best material one can ever read, THis site will be publshied

Comment

• It's not that I don't like fish or anything...Just sort of a silly pic to post up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            No doubt. Even for people stuck on dial-up, they have those accelerators, so there aren't too many "slow" servers out there.
            True, I dunno, its over and done with, But after this my post whoring days are done for a while, I mean over at bb.com, I have like 350 posts lol

Comment

• Oh, we must break that 300 page mark tonight. It must be done.

Comment

It's not that I don't like fish or anything...Just sort of a silly pic to post up.
                Yea, I was like post girls, that would of slowed me up,

Comment

• Yea, I've never post whored before. On AR15.com, where I've been a member for like 5 years, I don't even have 400 posts. I'm close to double that in one thread alone.

Comment

Oh, we must break that 300 page mark tonight. It must be done.
                    LOL, yea, anothe mission, they better thank us dearly for are dedication, when does the contest what time zone we going by here

Comment

Yea, I've never post whored before. On AR15.com, where I've been a member for like 5 years, I don't even have 400 posts. I'm close to double that in one thread alone.
                      Yea, I mean, I saw free stack so why not trym then I got ahead and I was like ok, lets see what I can do

Comment

• I hope they dont have another one of these, I mean I dont think I can do it anymore, plus ill be back at work lol

Comment

• HOw many posts to a pager do we get here,

Comment

• I'm gonna need my sleep tonight. That bike ride took a lot out of me for some reason. I haven't done that long of a ride in a while, but with gas costing as much as it does, I figure I saved about $5 just by getting some exercise.

Comment

• 20 or so

Comment

I'm gonna need my sleep tonight. That bike ride took a lot out of me for some reason. I haven't done that long of a ride in a while, but with gas costing as much as it does, I figure I saved about $5 just by getting some exercise.
                                Yea, gas is out there, I have a truck and a saturn for school , It was costing me 10 dollars a day to drive my truck to school and back once, I was like wtf, SO my saturn saved me, so money

Comment

Working...
                                X