No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Im up guys, now I gotta stragihten out my back.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      do some pushups and situps in the house and bench press your tv. you got to make do with what you have.
      The TV, DO the couch or love seat..

Comment

• Alright Im up and my back is straight ok, Im off for now, LAter

Comment

• i ran when i got home from work before the gym..so thats outa the picture.. i decided to try and finish unpacking from college again.. my rooms been a mess for near 2 weeks now with junk thrown everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
            Rant

Yea, that sucks, I know my gym is closed, but I couldnt go anyway even if it was open, My dam back is killing me stiil.. Well, go jog off the jitters then
            sit on a swiss ball for 30minutes a day. your back will never hurt again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
              i ran when i got home from work before the gym..so thats outa the picture.. i decided to try and finish unpacking from college again.. my rooms been a mess for near 2 weeks now with junk thrown everywhere.
              LOL, well there you go, you can re toss the junk every.

Comment

I usually don't have back problems, but this is killing me, I never felt like this before. I literraly wanan cry when I get up

Comment

What will the Swiss ball do?

Comment

• it makes you stabilize your care, strengthen the abs/lower back..reducing back pain overall and developing better posture. i love using one as a desk chair. lol

Comment

it makes you stabilize your care, strengthen the abs/lower back..reducing back pain overall and developing better posture. i love using one as a desk chair. lol

Thanks, Iook into that. Yea, I woul dlove to prevent his from happening again, I don't know I did tis to begin with..

Comment

• All right, Im gonna go and try to get something to eat here, Im starving.. Yea starving..

Comment

• Alright, Later guys thanks for the advice..

Comment

• Ok, Im up, and Im gonna try to straighten ouo the back,

Comment

• ALright, not to bad, catch you all on the end around

Comment

• i got it from mens health or fitness.. they said for guys that work desk jobs (sitting all day) to switch and sit on a medicine ball for like 45mins a day..
                                so i was like
                                wtf, ill get a medicine ball and make it my desk chair.

its cool to cos you can move it out of the way easier and have more floor space if you need for whatever reason

Comment

Working...
                                X