X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was prison today gimpy?

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
      Gimps, what do you do for employment now, DO yo work for the DOT?
      That's my goal. Right now I'm still working for a mason as his slave. It's good work, and I like working with the old guy, but he claims that since he's 70 now he want's to retire.

Comment

Tplant, welcome to the form. Don't worry about spelling, we don't hand these in to get graded, if we did, most of us would fail. Plus thats why there is spell checking nowadays, for us that hate spelling.

RanT
        thanks bud. But im not asset to any forum i just post in rants and laugh at jokes. I did post a pic though which is a big step for me

Comment

• Rant: why do we have spelling bees, anymore. I remember in the fifth grade we had one, I had lost too. GOD I dispised those things. I dislike standing in front of people, trying to spell a word I never even heard of, for what a little trophy that says congrats you are the champion of the 5th grade spelling bee. WHo the heck cares, I mean the winner usually got butt kicked in anyway by the moron who couldn't spell CAT. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about, Becasue most of us have been there, Those dam things scare you for life ughh,
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Rant: why do we have spelling bees, anymore. I remember in the fifth grade we had one, I had lost too. GOD I dispised those things. I dislike standing in front of people, trying to spell a word I never even heard of, for what a little trophy that says congrats you are the champion of the 5th grade spelling bee. WHo the heck cares, I mean the winner usually got butt kicked in anyway by the moron who couldn't spell CAT. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about, Becasue most of us have been there, Those dam things scare you for life ughh,
            Well I was about to post a pic of my spelling bee trophy from 3rd grade but i guess i won't now.

Comment

• You're an assest dont let anyone tell you diffferently. We all like jokes, and at least your here instead of on some other forum( Like Animalistic Sex FOrums) SO welcome aboard once again. Within time, you will be offically initiated into the RAnt thread full of postwhores...

Comment

You're an assest dont let anyone tell you diffferently. We all like jokes, and at least your here instead of on some other forum( Like Animalistic Sex FOrums) SO welcome aboard once again. Within time, you will be offically initiated into the RAnt thread full of postwhores...
                hahaha dude I'm a part of the original rant thread over on bb.com. You should be bowing down to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by tplant
                  how was prison today gimpy?
                  My bud tells me he doesn't expect a riot in the yard until winter. If a riot breaks out the whole place goes in lockdown, and nobody wants to be in lockdown durring the heat of summer. But when it cools down and they would just as soon stay indoors, there's some tensions between gangs that he expects to blow.

Um, let's see, he just got a new cell mate, who is black. That's not a problem for him, but in the cells next to him on the right, on the left, and directly across, are 6 skinheads. Can you say "crossfire"?

So all in all, prison is "good".

Comment

• Mason, hard work. Good for you though, 70 yea he should retire soon. Well good luck with the DOT then.

Comment

• Well lets get one thing first HOME slice, We are not on BB, so You get where you belong on your knees. I bow to no one.. LOL< well my young pawn its nice to have a Queen of the rant thread..

Comment

hahaha dude I'm a part of the original rant thread over on bb.com. You should be bowing down to me.
                        chlaxman 5,071
                        Bootysweat! 5,032
                        Viperspit 4,043
                        Team Enzyte 3,870
                        rippednshredded 3,495
                        RB12 3,267
                        tplant 3,234

The numbers speak for themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                          My bud tells me he doesn't expect a riot in the yard until winter. If a riot breaks out the whole place goes in lockdown, and nobody wants to be in lockdown durring the heat of summer. But when it cools down and they would just as soon stay indoors, there's some tensions between gangs that he expects to blow.

Um, let's see, he just got a new cell mate, who is black. That's not a problem for him, but in the cells next to him on the right, on the left, and directly across, are 6 skinheads. Can you say "crossfire"?

So all in all, prison is "good".
                          jeez good times in prison. Is he in a max then?

Comment

jeez good times in prison. Is he in a max then?
                            No, he's just serving in the normal house. Max is for those who either
                            1) are known to regularly assault other inmates
                            2) assault guards *1st assault on a guard = automatic 3 year extension to term
                            3) are escape risks

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                              No, he's just serving in the normal house. Max is for those who either
                              1) are known to regularly assault other inmates
                              2) assault guards *1st assault on a guard = automatic 3 year extension to term
                              3) are escape risks
                              ahhh good to know. hopefully I will never be in one

Comment

• Gimps, what you working on tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X