X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on the lawn, now, just pop'd in to

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
      See, right here is a problem. jd and storm shadow would both like to make 4th, but for them to do so, one of them is going to have to get that magical "1 less than GimpyPaw's" post count. Otherwise, it could end up a tie.
      Lets just keep this on the DL ok Gimps
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Well just got back from my workout, man was it packed. I guess everyones in a rush to get fit for summer.
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

• One of my buddys is selling me his sound system for 300 , he wants to get a baseball bat for his leage that costs that much, go figure.
          -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• A couple of weeks ago I got a ticket for parking out on the curb in the middle of the night. That was ridiculous because my neighbors do it all the time and never get tickets, the one time I do it I get slapped with one.
            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• I'm pretty bummed out that my favorite tv show 24 has come to an end. Maybe I should start watching wrestling again.... Nah.
              -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Don't you hate it when you buy food for a party because everyone agrees to pay you for it, and then only a couple of people actually do and everyone else has a lame excuse. My friend bought 50$ worth of pizza yesterday and only me and another friend gave him cash for it. Everyone else was like, "oh I forgot my wallet", "I'll pay you back once I get my check", "I'm broke so I owe you one". Those damn bastards.
                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• I think out of all of my socks, only 6 of them have their right counterpart, the rest of them are all mixed up. I don't know why my mom didn't just buy all of my socks the same.
                  -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Being broke sucks.
                    -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Well, for browsing these forums what do I get, burnt chicken. Oh well, I smothered it in Master BBQ sauce so it doesn't taste half bad, but still....
                      -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                        Well, for browsing these forums what do I get, burnt chicken. Oh well, I smothered it in Master BBQ sauce so it doesn't taste half bad, but still....
                        Bummer dude. I'm eating cold steak slices and salad.

Comment

• Let me tell ya all about "the chicken".

First off, notice that I do not refer to him as "MY chicken". It aint my bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                            Let me tell ya all about "the chicken".

First off, notice that I do not refer to him as "MY chicken". It aint my bird.
                            You eat it you own it.
                            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• See, my neighbor used to keep chickens. He had a dozen or so hens, and about 4 roosters. When keeping chickens became more of a pain in the ass than he bargained for, and when he did the math, weighing the cost of a dozen clean, packaged eggs against the costs of grain, a chicken coop, buying the chickens, and electricity for the heat lamps, the chickens went "away".

Comment

• But one rooster had learned to fly. He could fly right over the 6 ft fence and thus he escaped the great round-up. Time after time he evaded their efforts to catch him, so they gave up and let him stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X