Clear All

• Sunday 091004

21-18-15-12-9-6 and 3 rep rounds of:
    Power clean 95 pounds
    Sit-ups
    Back extensions

Time: 30:12 Weight: 75 pounds

Warm up: 1 mile run.

Praying that I don't have to cough or sneeze today. Will only be watching shows that make me cry, not laugh.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Monday 091005

30 Muscle-ups for time

Post time to comments.

If you cannot do the muscle-ups do 120 pull-ups and 120 dips.

Time: 39:00 Kips and ring dips w/band.

I tried to do muscle-ups but I just wasn't strong enough yet. My hands tore when I had about 30 pull-ups left. It hurt so bad but I finished it.

4 new blisters

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Rest Day

5k Run Time:30:22 I beat my last time by 1:05!!!

Comment

• Wednesday 091007

Thruster 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

New pr 100#; last time it was 85#

Comment

• laurie@controlledlabs.com

Comment

• "CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep 170lbs (last 155)
              Shoulder Press, 1 rep 85 (same)
              Deadlift, 1 rep 175 (205)

My heart just wasn't in this one. I was tired and didn't really care about getting any numbers. By the time I was at deads I didn't even want to do it at all.

Comment

• "Elizabeth"

21-15-9 reps of:
                Clean 135 pounds (used 75)
                Ring dips (w/band)

Time: 12:40

Last time was: 22:45 (weight was 80#'s though) I knocked 10 minutes off my time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  Monday 091005

30 Muscle-ups for time

Post time to comments.

If you cannot do the muscle-ups do 120 pull-ups and 120 dips.

Time: 39:00 Kips and ring dips w/band.

I tried to do muscle-ups but I just wasn't strong enough yet. My hands tore when I had about 30 pull-ups left. It hurt so bad but I finished it.

4 new blisters
                  What are muscleups? Sound challenging
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    What are muscleups? Sound challenging
                    Really frickin hard!!

Kane does them on the bar.

Comment

• Wow! Crazy
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

• Thursday 091015

Five rounds for time of:
                        135 pound Hang squat clean, 15 reps
                        30 Push-ups

Time: 23:22 Weight: 65lbs

Not bad. I think I'm getting quicker, which is good. I'm not the last one anymore. I am so sore now. I think tomorrow will be a rest day. Not sure if I'm going to make Saturday's workout.

Comment

• keep it up!!!

Comment

• Weighted pull-ups 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Never did these before. I still can't do a regular pull up so I kipped with a vest. Got about 25lbs with my chin just barely making it over the bar. I can do chin ups but not with the weight.

Wanted to make up Fran but didn't have time. Today is the last night of prayer so tomorrow things can go back to normal. I've been spending the last couple of nights at my friends house so that she's not alone. Last night we stayed up til midnight watching the our dogs play together. I have a 7 year old french bulldog and they have a 4 month old pug.

Comment

• Fran

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
                              95 pound Thruster
                              Pull-ups

Time: 14:19 Weight: 75lbs

I don't know if this is good or not. I've never done Fran before. Suzie got it in 7:38...so I'm thinking not so great.

Comment

• Wednesday 091021

Four rounds for time of:
                                Walking lunge 50 meters
                                Sit-ups, 50 reps

Time: 20:44

One word to describe this workout....JELLO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X