Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .... assisted weighted pullups?
    Last edited by bull.dogz; 12-03-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
      .... assisted weighted pullups?
      My bad...no weights. Just with the band.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Thursday 091203

Complete three rounds for time of:
        Run 800m
        155 pound Power cleans, 21 reps

Used 95 pounds. Time: 24:36 Suzie beat me by 50 seconds!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Row 1000 meters
          Then three rounds, 21, 15, and 9 reps of:
          GHD Situps
          Back Extensions

Time: 8:49

Comment

• Tire Flips - Mama Bear

Working on those Jerks

Comment

• Saturday 091205
              "Lumberjack 20"

20 Deadlifts (135lbs)
              Run 400m
              20 KB swings (35)
              Run 400m
              20 Overhead Squats (45lbs)
              Run 400m
              20 Burpees
              Run 400m
              20 Pullups (Chest to Bar)
              Run 400m
              20 Box jumps (24")
              Run 400m
              20 DB Squat Cleans (20lbs each)
              Run 400m

Time:30:36

Since I've started XF I've gained 15lbs, which kinda made me at first. I thought about the last time I weighed this much...was after I had my son. I was wearing a much larger size in clothes (12). I am wearing a 6 now...so most of my weight gain has been muscle.

Comment

• "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  Tire Flips - Mama Bear

Working on those Jerks

Comment

• Split Jerks
                    1-1-1-1-1-1-1
                    95-95-100-105-110-115-120 Max PR

Comment

• Tuesday 091208

For time: 18:13
                      Run 800 meters
                      30 Hip/Back Extensions
                      30 GHD Sit-ups
                      30 Hip Extensions
                      30 Knees to Elbows
                      30 Back Extensions
                      30 AbMat Sit-ups

Suzie beat me by 4 seconds.

Comment

• 5k Run
                        Time: 30:48 Last time: 30:41

I'm quite happy with this time considering it was freezing out. The first mile was hell because everything was frozen but the second and third I felt like I could just keep going no problem. I wasn't even really out of breath like I normally am. **whispers** I enjoyed my run.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                          5k Run
                          Time: 30:48 Last time: 30:41

I'm quite happy with this time considering it was freezing out. The first mile was hell because everything was frozen but the second and third I felt like I could just keep going no problem. I wasn't even really out of breath like I normally am. **whispers** I enjoyed my run.
                          woohoo you and deep breathing! gj! =p

Comment

• Tuesday 091215

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

PR 165!!

Comment

• Wednesday 091216

For time:
                              21 Pull-ups
                              21 Handstand Push-ups
                              18 Pull-ups
                              18 Handstand Push-ups
                              15 Pull-ups
                              15 Handstand Push-ups
                              12 Pull-ups
                              12 Handstand Push-ups
                              9 Pull-ups
                              9 Handstand Push-ups
                              6 Pull-ups
                              6 Handstand Push-ups
                              3 Pull-ups
                              3 Handstand Push-ups
                              Handstand push-ups are "nose to floor" and pull-ups are "strict" or non-kipping.

Time: 16:22 First 5 were strict, the rest of the pull ups were with the green band. Piked push ups.

Comment

• Thursday 091217
                                Squat clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Max...120. 115 felt good. 120 was tougher and closer to a power clean with a front squat but to me that counts. I dropped the weight down to 65#'s to work on my form and dang near threw the weight in my face. Forgot how much power I had going on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X