• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post

Nice progress!

Got some Law & Order action in the background. Love that show! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      Nice progress!

Got some Law & Order action in the background. Love that show! lol
      Lol, thanks!

Last edited by bull.dogz; 06-06-2009, 04:42 PM.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Lol, thanks!

Oh man i hate pullups with a passion. Prob because im tall and have size 14 shoes. They weigh as much as cinder blocks lol

Comment

• Been soo sleepy the last couple of days. I don't go to bed past 10 but I'm having a hard time waking up. I have a bacteria infection so I haven't been working out either. Felt really sick yesterday from the medication. Phooey!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• (Not sure who's attached to my boobs here.)

Comment

• My little angel. Next year...jr. high.

I'm tired again. I guess I'm still burnt out. So screw the gym, maybe I can find some motivation tomorrow....but it sure isn't happening tonight.

Comment

• why need a gym? do 50 jumping jacks, 50 pushups, 50 bodyweight squats, 50 situps, 50 pullups, and 50 burpees for time..

just an idear for at home fitness! the possibilities are endless really... =)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  why need a gym? do 50 jumping jacks, 50 pushups, 50 bodyweight squats, 50 situps, 50 pullups, and 50 burpees for time..

just an idear for at home fitness! the possibilities are endless really... =)
                  I actually do workout at home sometimes but only on the weekend. During the weekdays, once I hit the couch I won't get up...which is why I always go straight to the gym after work.

I ended up going to the gym after all last night. By the time I got home...with the help of some Manson to get me going I was feeling more energetic...I think it's just laziness that's sinking in.

Today will be "Barbara" (crossfit workout ~ done at home )

5 Rounds:
                  20 pull ups
                  30 push ups
                  40 sit ups
                  50 squats

Comment

• http://www.thepowerbell.com/

I sooo want this!!

Comment

• Dearest Wife

It seems there was this couple from Minneapolis, Minnesota, who decided to go to Miami Beach for a few days to thaw out during one particularly cold winter.

The airlines have crazy frequent flyer rules, and the wife ended up on a flight the day after her husband.

The husband made it down to Florida and arrived at his hotel. Upon getting to his room, he decided to open his laptop and send his wife back in Minneapolis an email.

Unfortunately, he didn't notice he had misspelled his wife's email address

In South Carolina, a widow had just returned from the funeral of her husband, a Methodist pastor of many years, who had been called to glory just a few days earlier.

She decided to check her email because she was expecting to hear from relatives and friends. Upon reading the first email, she let out a loud scream, fainted and fell to the floor.

The woman's son rushed into the room and found his mother on the floor. He glanced up at the computer screen and saw the following email message:

To My Loving Wife: I've just been checked in. Everything has been prepared for your arrival here tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then.

Your Devoted Husband.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Comment

http://www.thepowerbell.com/

I sooo want this!!

20lb is really light...

here is a home made verison of that same thing, which would be cheapest/most effective..

http://rosstraining.com/blog/2008/12...demonstration/

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                          20lb is really light...

here is a home made verison of that same thing, which would be cheapest/most effective..

http://rosstraining.com/blog/2008/12...demonstration/
                          That's pretty cool. I might have to try this.

Comment

• I'm so frickin excited!! I found a crossfit gym by my work. They're all so expensive but this one lets you do drop ins for $10...I can soooo do that!!

Comment

• Crossfit is pretty intense. hit it up!

but be aware of their crossfit trainer courses... it's near 2K for the top title (i think) and all you can really do is say your crossfit certified and work at a crossfit location!!

I spent much less for my CSCS and I can go anywhere...oif course, if my job would reimburse , I would be crossfit certified too.. and kettlebell, lol.. =) maybe someday..for now I'm working on finding an east cost USA weightlifting !

Comment

• I went and checked out the crossfit gym....it is soo cool. I wanted to touch everything. I got on the rings, I played with the medicine balls and I totally wanted to do the hand snatch....but I didn't.

This gym is located at the exact same warehouse that my old gym used to be...isn't that funny. I really want to join but it's $100 a month which is actually pretty cheap compared to the other ones I looked at.

The first week is free and after that it's either sign up for the month or drop in's @ $10 a pop.....I'll be dropping in as much as my check book will allow. Wish they would give me my hours back at work and I could sign up.

Comment

Working...
                                X