No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is today's workout. My body is sore from my workouts this week. It's going to be a bitch to get through but I'm siked!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I Rock!

300 was done in 21 minutes!!!!

Pull-ups (assisted) 25
      Deadlift 50 (40lbs bb)
      Push ups 50 (25 reg, 25 knees)
      Box jumps 50
      Floor wipers 50 (40lb bb)
      Clean and press 50 (15lb kettle)
      Pull-ups 25

First set of pull-ups easy, on to deads. By the time I hit 40 I was starting to pant a little. Push-ups usually are easy for me but I had to drop down to my knees by the time I hit 25. Popped back up on toes for last 10. No way I'm going to let someone see me doing sissy push-ups.

Box jumps......now that is a whole nother story. Got to 10 and I shit you not I sounded like my bulldog when I used take her for walks. I was about doubled over trying to catch my breath after every 10. After 50 I was clearly having a heart attack and not one person bothered to call 911. So fuck it I kept going. Wipers, these were brutal. After 20 I had to switch it up to regular lying leg raises and I was still gruntin and groaning. At this point I didn't a fuck who was watching or heard me.

Clean and press, those burned at one point I had to correct my form. I had stopped squatting to pick up the weight and was just bending over. 25 each side was painful. Last set of pull-ups. I was in the home stretch. I'm doing assisted so this is going to be my easy breezy set.........I was so wrong. My arms and shoulders felt like jello. I got about 7 and had to stop, got 4 more in, stop. I felt like an inch worm trying to go a mile. I was in so much pain.

Finally, I finished. Stopped the clock and was pretty excited to see it only took 21 minutes. Now as I'm trying to type my shoulders are burning. I've treated myself to some sushi. YUM!! I was planning on doing some spring cleaning today but I think I'm going to have to wait that one out for another weekend. I thought about going another round but I remember it's called the 300 and not the 600. I don't think I could have lasted another round of that but next time the weights go up!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Nice Question.. what are floor wipers??

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
          Nice Question.. what are floor wipers??
          See video above ^^. Leg raises that go to the side.

Comment

• Oh duh haha. Sorry, didn't see that video! But laughed my ass off at the pac man one heehee!

Comment

• Don't really want to go to the gym tonight.....I want to go to Victoria's Secret instead........but if I don't go to the gym, I won't look good in my Vickie's. HHhhhhhmmmmmmm, what's a girl to do.

Comment

• Well Vicki's won. All I can say is damn I look hot in pink!! Got $40 off my goodies (yeah, I shop there that much) and they gave me a box of chocolate.......which is now gone.

Didn't get to the gym but I will be pulling out my yoga mat as soon as I'm done here.

Edit: Yoga is done. Heart is open, hips were not. I need to go back to doing yoga more often. I've decided to give up one of my gym memberships and use the money from that for my yoga classes.
                Last edited by bull.dogz; 04-30-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  Well Vicki's won. All I can say is damn I look hot in pink!! Got $40 off my goodies (yeah, I shop there that much) and they gave me a box of chocolate.......which is now gone.
                  I have the hookup @ Fred's

just sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                    I have the hookup @ Fred's

just sayin...
                    Would you like to be my new bff?

Comment

• Reality TV

I want to be on The Cougar!

Comment

• Good news:
                        I can fit in my size 2's again.........and still breath.

Bad news:
                        Trying to find a formal dress for the masquerade party next weekend....not to many dresses in my size. I don't want to pay over $100 for a dress I'm going to wear just once.....unless I sleep in it.

Comment

• http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/w...ntryId=1000571

(in black)

Got my dress last night. I tried on the other one again and for some reason didn't fit right. This one was cheaper and it fit perfect. No alterations needed. I'm so excited!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                            http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/w...ntryId=1000571

(in black)

Got my dress last night. I tried on the other one again and for some reason didn't fit right. This one was cheaper and it fit perfect. No alterations needed. I'm so excited!!
                            Cuuute David's bridal has some pretty good stuff!

Comment

• NPC Contra Costa

I am so tired from the last 2 days. Running around to find my dress and then the show. My feet hurt and I need a good pedicure.

So I hung out with Sonya Friday night while they prepped for the show the next day. It was crazy to see all these fit people walking around the hotel. We got to meet Jerome Fergusen from BB.com. He was so funny....and huge.

Saturday, I got there for pre-judging. Kinda went back and forth watching the bodybuilders and hanging out with the Missfits girls. http://www.clubmissfits.com/clubMISS..._official.html
                              There were a few booths outside but nothing exciting. The women looked amazing and orange. The guys looked awesome too. I wasn't really too into watching the figure finals but I really enjoyed the bodybuilders.

Just hanging out waiting for the final show.

Sonya up on stage...woman next to her took 1st and overall.

Another competitor hanging out.

Me and Jay. I'm pretty sure he wanted me..........he just didn't know it.

Comment

• So I think Sonya has convinced me to compete. Just for fun. Oct 10th. San Francisco Championships. I'm getting pretty lean so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X