No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sick of fish so tonight I'm making turkey chili in the crockpot. Yummy! It'll be ready for me to eat in the morning.....don't worry. I did legs tonight so I'll be ok at the gym.

Had the best leg workout tonight. Changed things up a bit and added in something new. Single leg dead lifts with 15lb db...all I can say is omg!!! Totally felt it in the hammies that I've been trying to hit for so long. This is going to be in my routine for a while!

The manager at my gym was very impressed with my workout especially the deads. He was amazed by my balance. He also commented on how my waist looks smaller and asked what I've been doing to lean down.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• sweet

Congratulations. It is always cool when people notice. My size hasn't changed for a long time. I am just starting to look like a veiny freak. Can't wait for summer to come so everyone can stare at me like circus act. I think I used to get looks because I had blond hair, now I get them because people are curious about my muscles. It is weird to have people notice and stare at you for that reason. Different, but I can get used to it.
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• Back and biceps

I have my old training partner back. Now that her and her man split we can train together again. Only thing I hate about training with her ....she's always frickin late. One of my pet peeves. We didn't plan on training together til the last minute so I had to wait for her to get to the gym. So that meant 25 minutes of cardio. I hate cardio...I hate cardio pre-workout. She finally gets there and we hit back and biceps. Than 15 minutes on the bike after. 40 minutes of cardio yesterday.

My new training partner has been sick this week so she's been a no show. Once my friend Danny gets cleared on his ankle he's going to be teaching a kickboxing class at the gym. Excited for that.

Last edited by bull.dogz; 02-05-2009, 12:31 PM.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          I have my old training partner back. Now that her and her man split we can train together again. Only thing I hate about training with her ....she's always frickin late.
          Yeah mine's the same way hehe. We set up a time and she's always 20-30 minutes late, so I just got to where I'd tell her the time and then leave my house 20-30 minutes later than I should have and we'd get there around the same time.

Comment

• hey there

going to my bros on Sunday to take progress pictures, or pre-contest progress, whatever you want to call it? Are you game?
            Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
              going to my bros on Sunday to take progress pictures, or pre-contest progress, whatever you want to call it? Are you game?
              Sounds good! I'll start starving now.

Comment

Sounds good! I'll start starving now.
                Oooo... So, are you compeeeeeeting??

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                  Oooo... So, are you compeeeeeeting??
                  I'm going to try.

Comment

Comment

• Last night:

Consisted of:

Bacon cheeseburger and fries
                      4 Raspberry Kamikazes
                      Loud music
                      Good friends
                      Titty flashing

Dinner with my girl. Hit the local hangout to meet up with some good friends that I haven't seen in a while. One of my friends is a 6'1" female who used to play roller derby "Wanda Woopass". And yes that girl lives up to her name. My face ended up in her titties sometime during the night. She is so hilarious, she'll have you rolling on the floor. My other friend's buddy must not get out often, the boy was on my ass the whole night. Got titty flashed by some chick in the bathroom. Fun night....no drama!

Oh and I know some of you are wondering.....yes, they were nice.

Comment

• Ended up training twice yesterday. Morning workout went something like this:

Jump rope
                        Push ups (one hand on block)
                        Squats (on bosu)
                        Chin up
                        Shimmeys (on bosu)
                        Roll outs
                        Trunk twists
                        Dips

Whole lot of dancing around in between to keep my heart rate up. Cooled down with Roll ups and yoga, than rolled it out on my roller.

Than my girlfriend called and asked if I wanted to go to the gym. Wasn't going out so figured may as well. We did biceps and triceps and 25 minutes of cardio. More stretching at the end since by now my back was pretty tight.

Progress pics with Sonya today. I'll post them as soon as I get them....maybe.

Comment

• What are shimmeys?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                            What are shimmeys?
                            Stand on a bosu and rock side to side. Really works your thighs and core. Get your ipod going and try to rock to the beat without losing your balance. You'll feel it in places that don't normally get worked.

Comment

Stand on a bosu and rock side to side. Really works your thighs and core. Get your ipod going and try to rock to the beat without losing your balance. You'll feel it in places that don't normally get worked.
                              Oh, cool! I'm going to make a fool of myself. I have no balance what so ever. Probably will be good for me to do stuff like that and work on it, haha.

Comment

• Got my progress pics back.......chunky monkey!! I'll post them once I get the a-okay. Losing bf is so much harder than losing weight. I don't want to lose my muscles and I don't want to cut carbs.

Good chest and tricep workout last night. Starting to feel a little sore now. I like ending my chest workouts with pushups. Went up a little in weight for triceps.

Tonight is legs. My old training partner is training with me tonight and hopefully the new one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X