No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so bummed. This girl posted on bb.com that she has an orgasm every time she works lower abs. Damn it! Maybe I need tighter gym clothes?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      I'm so bummed. This girl posted on bb.com that she has an orgasm every time she works lower abs. Damn it! Maybe I need tighter gym clothes?
      Maybe her lower ab workout is.....

nevermind

Comment

• shes proly BS

or has a clit ring

?

Comment

• Been feeling burnt out lately. I've been really tired. Draggin ass during the day. I can barely keep my eyes open by 8:30 and I'm asleep by 9. Hard time waking up, if it weren't for the am pills in REDuction I would probably take twice as long to get ready for work.

Workouts haven't changed too much. Much more cardio. 30-60 minutes almost everyday. Diet hasn't been the best. Everyday I seem to throw in some kinda cheat in there. Not much in will power.

My son's last basketball game this weekend (championship game!!) so that means less running around soon. Yay!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Diet hasn't been the best
            That's the culprit

Comment

• Progress pic

My hair is so short now you can't even see it.

Comment

• Chest and triceps last night. Shoulder felt pretty good so lifted some pretty good weights. Chest was soo tired by the time I got to push ups. Couldn't get more than 10. Wanted to do some cardio too but every stinking machine was taken. Only thing I hate about this gym. All the cardio bunnies. I'm going to have to talk to the manager and have him put a reserved sign on a machine for me.

Diet was spot on yesterday as it will be today. Not much else to report. Life is good.

Comment

• Last night was legs and abs.

Squats - 105 (felt kinda weak but I want to get back up to squating my bodyweight)

Leg press - 360 (plus sled) Eeh

Rdeads - 95

Lying leg curls - 80

Leg extension - 110

standing calves - 140

seated calves - 100

Ball crunches
                  Trunk twists
                  Captain chair

Cardio - 30 min

Weighed myself this morning and I'm still sitting at 126 which surprises me. I've been eating beef almost everyday, which usually makes my weight go up. Can't help it though, I hate chicken and I'm so sick of fish, all I crave is red meat. I'm guessing my iron is still low and that's why. Otherwise diet has been really good. Keeping my carbs with veggies and fruit only. Yes, I've been moody but it's working.

Switching my workouts to training each body part twice a week. First workouts will be heavy, second one will be light with higher reps.

Comment

• Last nights back and bis was kinda weak. Meet up with the Disney Channel yesterday for lunch and some afternoon delight and I think that just wore me out. By the time I got to the gym I was soo tired, I forced myself to go heavy but I just couldn't get that many reps out. 30 minutes of cardio and I was done. Slept like a baby though.

Comment

• disney channel some kind of cougar language for a young buck?!?!haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                        disney channel some kind of cougar language for a young buck?!?!haha
                        Lol, yes. I wanted to watch Law n Order, he wanted to watch the Disney Channel......he just turned 25.

Comment

• What can I say, my training partner is useless. She doesn't have the drive I do, and we're just on different training paths. Sunday starts the switch of my routine.

Chest & arms
                          Legs & abs
                          Back & shoulders
                          repeat
                          rest
                          repeat

She doesn't train chest because she has implants. She doesn't want to do the leg exercises I have planned for us because she doesn't want to look silly (fuckin priss). She's been blessed with nice shoulders and arms so she'll only use 5lb db. She never spots me. I miss the days of training with my ex-boyfriend. They ALWAYS pushed me to go heavy, I was pushing 6 plates easy on leg press when training with them. I need a male training partner. The only one at my gym who can push me to my limits is Monday (power lifter) but our schedules are different.

Diet wise, it's been spot on but I'm tired without my carbs. I don't have the energy like I used to. But it could also be mental. Had a ton of stuff running through my head lately. I turn 37 next week. That's almost 40. I could just cry right now. Today will be a much needed rest day and movies with my son. Looking forward to that.

Comment

I turn 37 next week. That's almost 40.
                            No...you're not turning 37...you're turning 35b

That's the way you have to calculate it (my colleague always does - she's 35g right now)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogma84 View Post
                              No...you're not turning 37...you're turning 35b

That's the way you have to calculate it (my colleague always does - she's 35g right now)
                              I tell everyone 28 and they believe me.

Comment

I tell everyone 28 and they believe me.
                                Score !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X