Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Idea

You could just put the candy in a dish and invite my five teenagers over, it will be gone in a flash!
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• As soon as I walked into the gym last night I was pounced on by Monday. She's hooked on he Wraath and wanted to know if she could buy them just in the samples instead of in a tub. She loves the tingles.....I've noticed I don't get them anymore.

People aren't the only ones who love Controlled Labs. Came home and found a Green Magnitude sample on the couch torn open. Little stinker (Roxy) had pulled it out of my gym bag. I have a glass top coffee table. One thing that sucks about the glass is that dust and fingerprints show up easily.......even paw prints. She thinks she's so sly.

Light chest and triceps workout last night. I didn't even want to go but forced myself. Worked through it without much rest between sets. No cardio.

So I'm having a falling out with one of my friends. I don't talk to her as much because she cheats on her boyfriend that she lives with. It bothers me and I just prefer not to get pulled into that kind of drama. I keep telling her she's going to get caught. So now she's been talking shit to my other gf, saying I'm mean and that she's going to find prettier and more positive friends (yes, that was actually said). There hasn't been anything said to her that hasn't been the truth but I guess it's not the truth she wants. She's now also getting competitive. This guy has been trying to get me to go out with him and I'm just not interested. Now that she knows he's into me all of a sudden she's interested in him. She's even gone as far as telling him to stop flirting with me. WTF?? I feel like I'm back in high school. I was going to call her and try to work things out but I really don't want friends like that.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• What?

It can be hard to let friendships go. Sounds like she has some growing up to do. I am sure she will come talk to you when she has grown up. Only God knows how many years that will take. Being a loving patient friend is not always easy. I admire your willingness to be truthful with her. That is why I like you so much, you are a straight shooter. Thanks for being the way you are!

Comment

• Pretty much how I feel today. Emotionally, just not a good day. Sometimes people really stink!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Dragged my ass to the gym for back and biceps. I felt crummy emotionally today so I didn't want to go. Went anyways and I'm glad I did. A few of my friends were there (normally they train in the am) so seeing them made me feel so much better. Had an awesome workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              Dragged my ass to the gym for back and biceps. I felt crummy emotionally today so I didn't want to go. Went anyways and I'm glad I did. A few of my friends were there (normally they train in the am) so seeing them made me feel so much better. Had an awesome workout.

Comment

• Weekend update

Didn't make it to the gym Friday night. I was exhausted so I figured I'd take an off day and hit the gym Saturday. Must have needed the rest cuz I slept for 13 hours straight. If I don't go to the gym first thing in the mornings on the weekends I won't go at all. So I actually hit shoulders at home while watching Road House. (Awesome movie!!) I couldn't find my band (didn't look too hard) so I used my lil dumbbell for supersets. Still got a nice burn. Tried for some pilates on Sunday but after about 5 minutes I got bored. Took the dog for a nice walk instead.

Forgot to mention I had 2 cheat meals this weekend. I had a bag of popcorn . I thought for sure the salt would bloat me up but I only gained a pound. Still under 130.
                Last edited by bull.dogz; 01-12-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Outstanding!

You are doing outstanding!

Comment

• Thanks!

No weights last night. Justin's practice was earlier than normal so I only got in 20 minutes of cardio...better than nothing I guess. I had my soup and salad for dinner. He had cheeseburgers, fries and a brownie with ice cream, chocolate syrup and nuts............I just watched.

Comment

• Hmm

You are stronger than you let on....That is pure torture!

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                        You are stronger than you let on....That is pure torture!
                        It was, but it's paying off. I weighed in at 127.5 today. I haven't seen that weight in over a year. I can't wait to hit 125. Tomorrow will be a cheat day. One of our sales guy is retiring and we're having a party for him. Lots of goodies.

I didn't go to the gym last night cause I had to go to the bank to take care of something. I was so pissed off that I just went home and watched a little tv. The ex came over....wanted to talk......he decided to wait til I was in a better mood.

Comment

• lol

Congratulations, it looks like you got your fire back! That is awesome. 125 is so close! Sorry about your night! If your company needs a new sales person, hook me up, lol...

Comment

• Today's my cheat day!!!!!

Just spent $300 at bb.com.

ErgoPharm Clearshot,
                            Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., French Vanilla Creme
                            Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Strawberry Banana
                            Controlled Labs GlycerGrow, 2.2 Lbs., Natural
                            Combo: Controlled Labs Purple Wraath/Green Magnitude Combo
                            Controlled Labs BodySpace 2009 Calendar

And some other stuff. Crazy but no, it's not all for me. All this and shipping was only $10.

Trained with my friend Danny last night. We hit legs (light workout) than he had me doing squats and some other kind of balance exercise to hit my legs and core on the bosu. He was surprised I had such good balance. After all those years of yoga and pilates, I better be good.

He also had goals set for me this year lol. He wants me to be certified and training people before the year is over. He's right. So I pulled out my book this morning. If I can't study during the week I'll at least do it during my son's basketball practice. That's at least 1.5 hours to 3 hours that I can get it in. No more excuses.

Oh and did I mention TODAY IS MY CHEAT DAY!!!

Comment

• Yippee!! Hooray for cheat days, mine's Monday nights

So exciting you are going to get under 125 soon! Hopefully I'll be back under 140 in the next two weeks, it's been about a year since I've seen that!

And now I'm thinking I should take some yoga and pilates classes, my balance is Horrible!

You should put up pics of your cheat meal hehehehehe

Comment

• Good idea. I have my camera with me too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X