Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    got my sample pack today... gonna make the cookies tomorrow morning and possibly enjoy some of the shakes. did you guys use the whole bag for 1 shake when making em ? or use a scooper and get a few shakes out of a bag?

also; if you order a few pounds of the product, do you ship it in a tub w/scoop ...?

Jeiritto,

Thank you for the order. Sorry for the delay in answering your question I just saw this here. If you or anyone EVER wants to get ahold of me just go ahead and email me at info@anabolicinnovations.com

Ok if you ordered the 3 samples for $5 I would just make one drink out of it. If you ordered the 14 different flavors then you have 2 servings per bag.

If you order a few pounds it comes in a zipper close bag with a scoop.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
      Jeiritto,

Thank you for the order. Sorry for the delay in answering your question I just saw this here. If you or anyone EVER wants to get ahold of me just go ahead and email me at info@anabolicinnovations.com

Ok if you ordered the 3 samples for $5 I would just make one drink out of it. If you ordered the 14 different flavors then you have 2 servings per bag.

If you order a few pounds it comes in a zipper close bag with a scoop.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
      You lie, I sent you an email 29 seconds ago and you haven't responded! *duck*
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        You lie, I sent you an email 29 seconds ago and you haven't responded! *duck*

ahhhh it is now 6:15 AM I replied 5 minutes after I got your email.

BTW I went to bed just 2 hours ago and I am back to work on Anabolic Innovations business

CROWLER
        President

Comment

ahhhh it is now 6:15 AM I replied 5 minutes after I got your email.

BTW I went to bed just 2 hours ago and I am back to work on Anabolic Innovations business

CROWLER
          You are insane.. but I love ya!

You need to hire someone to help you bro, you work too hard/much!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            You are insane.. but I love ya!

You need to hire someone to help you bro, you work too hard/much!
            The sick part is I can NOT get enough of it. I went to the beach with my son and grandson yesterday and all I could think of was getting back to work lol

The other day I worked 27 hours straight, a quarter of it on the computer and the other 3/4s of it on my feet. Will admit I was a little foggy when I finished, but actually felt really good. I took about 30 minutes out total for about 5 small meals.

Sooooo all is GOOD!

CROWLER
            Last edited by CROWLER; 06-04-2006, 05:39 AM.
            President

Comment

thanks for the reply crowler... i'll be making the cookies today and prolly drinkin 1 or 2 of the shakes... ill reply when i do all that with my .02 on the flavors n cookies

Comment

Hey Jdritto, if you are not used to having that much protein powder in one day you may want to do one sample and cookie today and another sample tomorrow.

If you usually have that much then HAVE AT IT BROTHER>

CROWLER
                President

Comment

yea i drink like 4 shakes a day + all high protein foods

i fed the cookies up big time.. poured in prolly 500% more milk than needed...
                  so i put the mix into my home made protein bars.. lol.. gavce me a genius idea of adding ground up flax seeds into them as well, i have like 20lb of them laying around somewhere.. !

as for the mocha mudslide - its decent.. im not a big coffee/mocha drinker so im not in love, but if you are, i highly suggest oyu try it. ! you could buy this stuff and add caffeine pills to replace your coffee addiction, no lie its that close to a mocha or capacuccino thing lol will update when i drink the PB and mint choc chip ones! gonna spread them out to mix up my regular shakes in the next day or 2

edit: ok changed my mind, the mocha mudslide is real good for a protein shake.. i just dont dig coffee much so its not me. that what i mean, its amazing taste/texture/mixability from a protein mix standpoint ! heh had to clarify that as i finished it off
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 06-04-2006, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Jeiritto,

If you ordered the 14 different flavors then you have 2 servings per bag.

CROWLER
                    I just realized this today, oh well I gyues I will have to place an order faster than I expected.

Comment

• made an order for the sample this morning ... if I get my wife to try the cookie mix and she likes it, I might be able to get her to pay for some of my future anabolic innovationis orders

muahahahahaa!!!!

:fingers crossed:
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                        made an order for the sample this morning ... if I get my wife to try the cookie mix and she likes it, I might be able to get her to pay for some of my future anabolic innovationis orders

muahahahahaa!!!!

:fingers crossed:
                        I bought my wife a sample pack and she has been munching on my cookies. Sorry Mr Aries I would have shared with you but I need a place to sleep at night!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                          I bought my wife a sample pack and she has been munching on my cookies. Sorry Mr Aries I would have shared with you but I need a place to sleep at night!

you have a place to sleep tonite, but might not wake up tomorrow...

now pass the cookies over

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            you have a place to sleep tonite, but might not wake up tomorrow...

now pass the cookies over

Does someone need a hug? So hostile and angry. I guess it is like dangling a steak in front of a lion. I'm sorry...but still no cookie for you! Plus since I over cooked them and added more protein powder to them you would not like them as much. Trust me! hehehe
                            Last edited by ddawg91; 06-05-2006, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                              Does someone need a hug? So hostile and angry. I guess it is like dangling a steak in front of a lion. I'm sorry...but still no cookie for you! Plus since I over cooked them and added more protein powder to them you would not like them as much. Trust me! hehehe

you overcooked them? wow.. blasphemy..

THat's like putting Booty in a jacket: a waste of talent
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                you overcooked them? wow.. blasphemy..

THat's like putting Booty in a jacket: a waste of talent
                                In all honesty I didn't, jsut wanted to keep them all to myself!!! Muhahahahaa

Comment

Working...
                                X