Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    blah.. why dont' you just spill the beans.
    Meh, looks like he might not have been planning on posting about it here, so I shall keep quiet!
    Back to the basics!

Comment

• Just being respectfull.

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        So are you going to throw out the details for the new product here too? I peeped them over at one of the other sites..
        There's another site ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
          There's another site ?
          Yeah, they are nowhere near as cool nor do they have as many cool smilies!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

• Just got my package now! Yehaw! I love going to the mailbox to find the little key for the HUGE mailbox. I ran home and opened it up as quickly as possible.

Tried the peanut butter/banana and it was good, about to try the chocolate mint in 20 min (took ZMA not too long ago and I'm going to have it with and without milk) and the fruit punch excell. Damn does that stuff have bite! I love it!! If I wasn't strapped for cash, I'd totally invest in more. I have PW to keep me busy, and a nice 5lbs of WPI though.

Thanks a lot brotha! Sent you a pm too. Everything looks great

Comment

• Just got my package.

I'm loving the Hefty bags I just hope it doesn't break. Can't wait to try the stuff tomorrow!

Comment

• Whats the best flavor? I am thinking about ordering the 10 of strawberry banana!

Is it a good flavor??

Jdub

Comment

• I am having a hard time too, that sample pack was just a teaser. The strawberry/banana was not bad but I think the Elvis was my fav. My wife is getting wither choc, van, straw, or ras.

Comment

• Most popular is Choc/Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter/Banana.

Are you seeing a theme here lol

BUT the people who have tried the Mint Chocolate chip have been VERY suprised by how good it was even for people who don't usually like the taste of mint. To me the mint is a little strong but I mix mine with water.

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

• I can attest to the "mint chocolate chip kicks ass" statement above. Crowler was being modest, this shit's really good! I'm drinking mine in water and yes, the mint is a lot more pronounced. But it's not a problem.

I usually hate maltodexterin in my shakes because it's so sweet and tastes like cantaloupe, imo. But a few teaspoons of malto tastes crazy good with mint chocolate chip!

I like this stuff with milk too. I'm a sucker for milk. One or two percent milk is such a treat. People at work usually smell my protein when I make a shake (milk and protein powder) near the end of my shift, and they said that this smells even better than ON 100% whey rocky road (my previous fav!).

Comment

• PM sent to you Crowler concerning my order.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUcougs
                          PM sent to you Crowler concerning my order.
                          Thanks buddy. Got it and replied.

I appreciate it.

CROWLER
                          President

Comment

• Hey Crowler,

Do you have any plans for blends in the future, like a night time blend?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                              Hey Crowler,

Do you have any plans for blends in the future, like a night time blend?

What sort of things are you thinking about in a night time blend?

CROWLER
                              President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                                What sort of things are you thinking about in a night time blend?

CROWLER
                                Not to got to a competitor, but I am really liking the looks of this blend:

http://www.trueprotein.com/store/com...?idProduct=529

Or even something similar to Ultra Peptide.

Comment

Working...
                                X