No announcement yet.

Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeeeeeeeaaa mine should be in the mail any time!! Canadas mail system has been pretty quick lately so I think my steeze should be in soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Ok I just tried my one of the powders from my sample pack. I picked Mango, now I have never really tried a fruit flavord protein besides strawberry so I was a little nervous.

Well Mango was pretty good, and I am not even a Mango fan. It mixed really well in a shaker (bb.com) and had a real smooth texture and taste to it. Now I can't wait to try the others.

Good job Crowler!
      GREAT to hear thanks!
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Any problems with ading my Plain Jane in for added protein?
        I would not think so but I will NOT be held resonsible if you put an inch on your arms over night.

CROWLER
        President

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
          I would not think so but I will NOT be held resonsible if you put an inch on your arms over night.

CROWLER
          are you saying he might have 12" arms tomorrow morning?
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            are you saying he might have 12" arms tomorrow morning?

BWAHAHAHAHA BTW you saw my pic on My Space didn't you?

They are NOT 12 they are 12.25
            President

Comment

WARNING!!!

For those of you who bought the Anabolic Innovations cookie mix...

Do not eat it, I did a lab sample of it before I made them and they contain a high toxin. So please send all of your mixes to me for further evaluation!!!

j/k

Ok so I ended up getting 2 Lbs (thanks AS) so I mixed it according to Mr Aries' instructions plus added 2 servings of AS Plain Jane Whey Iso. Put them in the oven for 10 min (filled a whole cookie sheet for a cookie bar style). So I started salivating as the cookies were baking, man did they smell good! I would watch them a little closer and not cook quit as long as they turned out a little rubbery.

So I pulled them out and cut them up. These are the best, healthiest cookies I have ever had. So with my prebed meal I had 1 AS cookie, 3/4 cups fat free cottage cheese and one serving of Ultra Peptide.

These are going to be my new snack/ cheat snack.

WARNING...they do become addictive!

Comment

I just got my samples of The Elvis, Choc/PB and PB Banana. Along with those three that I requested I also got the cookie mix and Mango Excell sample. So far I have tried the Elvis and Choc/PB proteins and had my Mango Excell during my workout. I have to say great stuff all the flavors are excellent, and I was excited to see the mango sample included in my package. I will definitly be ordering some protein, once I decide on the flavors. Just want to thank anabolic innovations for this.

Oh yeah Im going to make my cookie tonight, I cant wait.

Comment

Ok I just tried my one of the powders from my sample pack. I picked Mango, now I have never really tried a fruit flavord protein besides strawberry so I was a little nervous.

Well Mango was pretty good, and I am not even a Mango fan. It mixed really well in a shaker (bb.com) and had a real smooth texture and taste to it. Now I can't wait to try the others.

Good job Crowler!
                  You should have mixed it with a fork! Do it with the next one, you wont believe your eyes!!!
                  What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                    You should have mixed it with a fork! Do it with the next one, you wont believe your eyes!!!
                    Does it matter what flavor? So what does it do?

Comment

got my sample pack today... gonna make the cookies tomorrow morning and possibly enjoy some of the shakes. did you guys use the whole bag for 1 shake when making em ? or use a scooper and get a few shakes out of a bag?

also; if you order a few pounds of the product, do you ship it in a tub w/scoop ...?

Comment

it makes booty smile

*watches as ddawg stirs everything with a fork*
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I had the melon sample like you.

Well have you ever you mixed your whey with a fork? LOL... I know that I never had until I read the instructions that came with my sample. It mixed so well, I couldnt beleive it. Not a single clump! I usually use a shaker and still have clumps.

I'm still in shock over it!
                          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

it makes booty smile

*watches as ddawg stirs everything with a fork*
                            LOL
                            Actually it does make me very happy, I dont like clumps!
                            What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                              I had the melon sample like you.

Well have you ever you mixed your whey with a fork? LOL... I know that I never had until I read the instructions that came with my sample. It mixed so well, I couldnt beleive it. Not a single clump! I usually use a shaker and still have clumps.

I'm still in shock over it!

let mr. aries shake up your protein shakes..

clump-free shakes, at your service

actually, you can shake my protein shakes
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

let mr. aries shake up your protein shakes..

clump-free shakes, at your service

actually, you can shake my protein shakes
                                rofl

Sometimes I dont even know what to say!?!
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X