Brand New!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
    Ya you will better results with more than just 2scoops. Right now I do 2pre and 2intra. Great results. And it still lasts a freakin long time so it all works out
    Well thanks. I think I'll do the following:

-Blue Gene: 5 caps; 60min Pre
    -Green Bulge: 5 caps; 45min Pre
    -White Flood: 2 scoops; 30min Pre with 18oz water
    -GlycerGrow: 2 scoops in mouth 30min Pre with WF and 2 scoops in PW/PiT intra drink
    -Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT; Intra with 24oz water (Probably more)
    -Orange Triad: 6 Tabs; 2/2/2 (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
    -Orange Oximega (Fish oil and greens) - Both Fish Oil (2 caps) and Greens (1 scoop) with breakfast
    Last edited by tdyce; 01-22-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tdyce View Post

-GlycerGrow: 2 scoops in mouth 30min Pre with WF and 2 scoops in PW/PiT intra drink
      -Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT; Intra with 24oz water (Probably more)
      -Orange Oximega (Fish oil and greens) - Both Fish Oil (2 caps) and Greens (1 scoop) with breakfast

Comment

Looks good man.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

So I finally got all my supplements in and I plan on doing the stack above along with the following the timings as well. I have a question though....

I planned on adding the 2 scoops of Glycergrow to my Pre workout WF and 2 scoops to my Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain Intra drink. On the labels it says don't shake the Purple InTrain due to foaming and for the GlycerGrow it said it doesn't mix well with liquid. Since thats the case what should I do?

Comment

You can scoop GG into your mouth, and wash it down with a mixed up PW/PI.

Or you can mix GG in with yogurt and eat it that way.

Comment

I still just mix the GG with the liquid and drink it down with a blender bottle. Whichever you prefer as long as you take it in.

The yogurt is a good idea I havent tried yet

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
                You can scoop GG into your mouth, and wash it down with a mixed up PW/PI.

Or you can mix GG in with yogurt and eat it that way.
                Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                I still just mix the GG with the liquid and drink it down with a blender bottle. Whichever you prefer as long as you take it in.

The yogurt is a good idea I havent tried yet
                Thanks guys. I'll give them both a shot and see what works best.

Comment

I had a quick question...with the current stack I'm on (listed above) is there anything that I shouldn't be taking or that needs to be cut out while doing a cutting phase?

Comment

I had a quick question...with the current stack I'm on (listed above) is there anything that I shouldn't be taking or that needs to be cut out while doing a cutting phase?
                    That works well for a cut as well. Most are staple supplements. The main difference you will have during a cut is your diet and the amount/duration of cardio you perform in a week. If you are looking to shed water weight completely for a competition you may drop a few of those supplements, but in a normal cutting phase there is no need

Comment

That works well for a cut as well. Most are staple supplements. The main difference you will have during a cut is your diet and the amount/duration of cardio you perform in a week. If you are looking to shed water weight completely for a competition you may drop a few of those supplements, but in a normal cutting phase there is no need
                      So if I wanted to shed water weight completely what would you consider dropping?

Comment

So if I wanted to shed water weight completely what would you consider dropping?
                        Shedding water weight completely, Id drop the creatine and GG. But I wouldnt recommend shedding water weight unless you are competing. It is rough on a person's system. For some reason our bodies like having water

Comment

The only supps I see that might cause water gain would be glycergrown and GB but I never experienced too much containment. Mainly focus on your diet on that matter. Sodium can be a big cause.
                          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                          CFD

Comment

GREAT discussion !!!

Comment

Shedding water weight completely, Id drop the creatine and GG. But I wouldnt recommend shedding water weight unless you are competing. It is rough on a person's system. For some reason our bodies like having water
                              Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                              The only supps I see that might cause water gain would be glycergrown and GB but I never experienced too much containment. Mainly focus on your diet on that matter. Sodium can be a big cause.
                              Thanks guys. I appreciate all the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X