Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdyce View Post
    I appreciate all the feed back but I have a few more questions:

1) Can I pretty much wash the Blue Gene, Green Bulge, GlycerGrow down with the White Flood?
    2) Also, the 1 scoop of Purple Wraath I plan on taking pre workout about how far ahead of my workout should I drink that?
    3) How are apart of eachother should I take the Blue Gene, Green Bulge and GlycerGrow? One right after the other or space them out?

Thanks

Comment

I appreciate all the feed back but I have a few more questions:

1) Can I pretty much wash the Blue Gene, Green Bulge, GlycerGrow down with the White Flood?
      2) Also, the 1 scoop of Purple Wraath I plan on taking pre workout about how far ahead of my workout should I drink that?
      3) How are apart of eachother should I take the Blue Gene, Green Bulge and GlycerGrow? One right after the other or space them out?

Thanks
      lol, answered this for you in your PM since I saw you PMd me before seeing it here

Comment

Brah, that is one nice stack. U got protein to go with that? If so, your set. cant wait to see a log on this man if you do one...ur gonna see great results if your diet and training is in check...good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x View Post
          Brah, that is one nice stack. U got protein to go with that? If so, your set. cant wait to see a log on this man if you do one...ur gonna see great results if your diet and training is in check...good luck.
          I was taking Syntha 6 but decided to stop due to Calories, Fat and Carbs in 2 scoops. So I switched to ON 100% Whey and the ON 100% Casein for bedtime

Comment

I was taking Syntha 6 but decided to stop due to Calories, Fat and Carbs in 2 scoops. So I switched to ON 100% Whey and the ON 100% Casein for bedtime
            Im a myofusion fan myself

Comment

Muscle Milk and whey isolate. I cannot take lactose
              here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
                Muscle Milk and whey isolate. I cannot take lactose
                Might want to check on the muscle milk, heard there was a recent study linking it with high hazardous metals content. Havent read it myself tho

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                  Might want to check on the muscle milk, heard there was a recent study linking it with high hazardous metals content. Havent read it myself tho
                  you are refering to this study by consumer report
                  http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...rink/index.htm

6 scoops of muscle milk showed to have slight above values of hazardous metals, most of the protein brands in that study have some hazardous metals

this article from Optimum Nutrition is quite good in this issue
                  http://www.optimumnutrition.com/news.php?article=874

I only use 1 to 2 scoops as MRP and not every day. Anyway, this makes me think on all things we consume
                  Last edited by sergibob; 01-21-2011, 01:22 PM.
                  here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                    Im a myofusion fan myself
                    Hell ya. Love me some myofusion. Saves me from using too much GG.
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                      Hell ya. Love me some myofusion. Saves me from using too much GG.
                      Yea Golden Gains is an amazingly high quality protein product. I use that post workout and then fill in the rest of the day with myofusion. Myo is a way to save some money, if I could I would easily throw in GG in the morning as well.
                      Last edited by wheyfocused; 01-22-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

I appreciate eveybodys input. Here it is...my final call on my stack. After careful consideration I have included times and dosages. If anyone sees an issue with the amount I plan on taking or the times don't hesitate to correct me. Thanks.

-Blue Gene: 5 caps; 60min Pre
                        -Green Bulge: 5 caps; 60min Pre
                        -White Flood: 2 scoops; 30min Pre with 18oz water
                        -GlycerGrow: 2 scoops in mouth 30min Pre with WF
                        -Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT; Intra with 24oz water
                        -Orange Triad: 6 Tabs; 2/2/2 (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
                        -Orange Oximega (Fish oil and greens) - Both Fish Oil and Greens with breakfast

Like I said above, if anyone sees any issues let me know. Any help I can get is appreciated.

Thanks
                        Last edited by tdyce; 01-22-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I appreciate eveybodys input. Here it is...my final call on my stack. After careful consideration I have included times and dosages. If anyone sees an issue with the amount I plan on taking or the times don't hesitate to correct me. Thanks.

-Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT; Intra with 24oz water

Like I said above, if anyone sees any issues let me know. Any help I can get is appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                            In addition to 2 scops pre work out I would also add 1-2 scoops to my intra drink and remember the key of GlycerGrow is water/liquid intake. I've got best results with 3L pre and intra.

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
                              In addition to 2 scops pre work out I would also add 1-2 scoops to my intra drink and remember the key of GlycerGrow is water/liquid intake. I've got best results with 3L pre and intra.
                              Really? Wow...okay so 3 scoops it is.

Comment

Really? Wow...okay so 3 scoops it is.
                                Ya you will better results with more than just 2scoops. Right now I do 2pre and 2intra. Great results. And it still lasts a freakin long time so it all works out
                                "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                                CFD

Comment

Working...
                                X