Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddawg91
    I'm the same either way.
    It is 5am and I'm up for cardio.. I hate the world.. hehe.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

lol, I have to get up at 5 twice this week for cardio so I feel you man. Mondays suck when you are used to 9-10 hours of sleep on the weekends and then back to 7 hours.
      i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

SCT
        I will be doign the same tomorrow, I hate cardio as it is so getting up early for it is even worse. Since I am going to be doing some different types of thisg it should be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
          lol, I have to get up at 5 twice this week for cardio so I feel you man. Mondays suck when you are used to 9-10 hours of sleep on the weekends and then back to 7 hours.
          7? Try getting aroun 4-5 and getting up at 4 2x a week to workout and the rest at 5 for cardio. Now that sucks! The things we do to get and stay in shape!

Comment

Guys, Im losing motivation. It sucks really bad. I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off, and the weekend then come back on Monday fresh. My diet is dying out and not staying clean. Get my cheat meals in so I can completely focus on my diet on Monday. I just dont really see a point in getting my diet back tomorrow, then it will die on the weekend because i am going out of town. What should I do? I always think that taking days off will hurt my body and it sucks.

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Guys, Im losing motivation. It sucks really bad. I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off, and the weekend then come back on Monday fresh. My diet is dying out and not staying clean. Get my cheat meals in so I can completely focus on my diet on Monday. I just dont really see a point in getting my diet back tomorrow, then it will die on the weekend because i am going out of town. What should I do? I always think that taking days off will hurt my body and it sucks.
              Are you getting enough rest? Taking a couple of days off will not hurt you, just relax let your body recoup and comeback monday and refocus. It happens and no reason to be discouraged.

Keep your head up and lets kick some but come Monday!!!

Comment

Are you getting enough rest? Taking a couple of days off will not hurt you, just relax let your body recoup and comeback monday and refocus. It happens and no reason to be discouraged.

Keep your head up and lets kick some but come Monday!!!
                ddawg, I cant rep you enough. I love getting feedback from you. You are the active member in my journal so thanks again man. I owe you!!!!!

Comment

ddawg, I cant rep you enough. I love getting feedback from you. You are the active member in my journal so thanks again man. I owe you!!!!!
                  Don't sweat it bro, that's what we are all here for. Your with good company with a lot of people that can help you out. We have all started off at one time or another and to get better we need to help others get better.

I am just glad I can help! Now get some rest and get ready for some butt kicking next week!!!

Comment

you should stick with it.. keeping the intensity, dedication and everyting...

it alot easier to quit when you get stuck than it is too push on

but yea, 10weeks of this stack ugot...u should add serious mass.

I bulked w/ anagen and cee + protein n put alot on.. you got all that other CL product, should be killer..

stick wit it bud

Comment

Alright it is Monday time to kisck some A$$!

Comment

i just read about your shoulder popping during bench -- sounds liek your back isnt stable enough to support teh weight on your chest/traps. work back more.

also read about JOBE and internal/external scapular rotation

Comment

July 31st

It was time to get back in sync and kick some ass. I went to the gym and got the weights pumping. Nothing too spectacular happened but I pumped the iron anyways.

Afternoon Lifting

Pull-Ups(assisted): Plate 3
                          Incline Bench: 95
                          One Arm Rows: 70lb. DB
                          Dips: +10lbs.
                          Straight Bar Curl: 65lbs.
                          DB Overhead Press: 30lbs.

Night Cardio

Speed Workout

Note: I did this an hour after I was done eating so I was kinda tired easily or maybe it was the days off that hurt me, I donno, I was just a little more tired this time.

All and all, Not a bad day. I still need that heart and desire that I had at the beginning of the summer. Im just running low on motivation. I have been watching alot of videos of like Mike Tyson training, Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman for a boost but nothing is really setting a fire under my ass to get me going and never want to quit. I just need that fire. Would sleep be a problem? I get 7 hours cause thats when my casein runs out so I get up to re-fuel in the morning. I need some help!

Comment

Sleep may be part of it or nutrition. What about changing up your workout? try reading these articles they should help.

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articl...548044e6ff4a42

Comment

August 1st

Afternoon Lifting

I had a little fire today but nothing to send me through the roof.

Squats: 140lbs.
                              SL Deadlifts: 205lbs
                              Leg Press: 232lbs.
                              Hack Squats: 135lbs.
                              Standing Calf Raises: 135lbs.
                              Reverse Hypers: 90lbs.

Night Cardio

SPARQ Training

Comment

August 1st

Afternoon Lifting

I had a little fire today but nothing to send me through the roof.

Squats: 140lbs.
                                SL Deadlifts: 205lbs
                                Leg Press: 232lbs.
                                Hack Squats: 135lbs.
                                Standing Calf Raises: 135lbs.
                                Reverse Hypers: 90lbs.

Night Cardio

SPARQ Training
                                That is a start, do you change up your routine much at all? How long have you been do ign the samething?

I have been looking into the SPARQ program just for general GPP. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X