No announcement yet.

Alerux's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been at this routine since the 17th of July.
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Guys, Im starting RIGHT NOW! I have had enough! I went and practiced with the Junior offense and I was getting tossed like a rag doll. It was bad. I need to lift so next time, I will be stronger and not as scared. Check back tonight to see how my day went. Im currently eating Oatmeal w/ Peanut Butter with milk.

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Im gonna get straight to the point. Im taking time off my computer to type this so im gonna make it simple and to the point.

I started to day and I think the biggest cheat I had all day was pop-tarts. I turned down McDonalds and Wendy's In the weight room. The weights were REALLY low. Its just the time off. Hopefully I can make gains and get back up in the range I was before. Night Comment and Motivate please

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
          Im gonna get straight to the point. Im taking time off my computer to type this so im gonna make it simple and to the point.

I started to day and I think the biggest cheat I had all day was pop-tarts. I turned down McDonalds and Wendy's In the weight room. The weights were REALLY low. Its just the time off. Hopefully I can make gains and get back up in the range I was before. Night Comment and Motivate please
          Respect

You can do it man !!!

Comment

Working...
          X