~~~Julie's 2010 CL Log!~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it up! You have a nice log here

Here's too making gains and growin huge! Or in your case...not growing huge and looking like a freak haha. We really DO NOT need a female Cutler...

Comment

• Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
      Keep it up! You have a nice log here

Here's too making gains and growin huge! Or in your case...not growing huge and looking like a freak haha. We really DO NOT need a female Cutler...
      Thanks! Yeah not getting huge here... lol Still wanna maintain feminine qualities! lol
      ~Julie

Currently Taking:
      - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

• hah good to hear

Comment

• 3/13/2010:

Blue Gene: 5 caps; 45min Pre
          Green Mag: 1 scoop; 30min Pre
          Purple Wraath: 1 scoop PW; Intra with 24oz water
          Orange Triad: 6 Tabs; 2/2/2

Yoga
          - Mix of Power & High Energy Yoga

* Time = 58min (including warm up and cool down)

Unfortunately, I thought I was feeling better and then got worse. Went back to the hospital, found out I didn't have a kidney stone/infection. Actually, I had an ovarian cyst that had ruptured... which caused an infection. So, on Sat. I wanted to just do what I could -- which was just some yoga. To note, I went off GM/BG from the 9th-12th bc I was told to go off everything bc there was a possibility I may need surgery (but it turned out I did not).
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• 3/14/2010:

Green Mag: 1 scoop; 30min Pre
            Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT; Intra with 24oz water
            Golden Gains: 2 scoops; Post with 26oz water

CHEST/BACK
            1) Incline BB Bench Pulls: 41 3x15
            2) Decline BB Bench Press: 66 3x20
            3) Bent Arm BB Pullover: 41 3x15
            4) Prone Incline DB Fly: 8(ea) 3x10
            5) Push-Ups (with Toes on Bench): 3x20
            6) Bent Over 2-DB Row (with Palms In): 20(ea) 3x12
            7) Incline DB Fly with a Twist: 15(ea) 3x15
            8) Flat Bench DB Press: 20(ea) 3x30

Again, simply just getting a workout in even though I wasn't exactly up to it... Just can't afford to go this long doing nothing. I didn't use Glycergrow bc I fear that hydration would be an issue (since I like to get in "extra" H2O while using it).
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• I hope you get better soon. Sounds real painful.
              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
              CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                I hope you get better soon. Sounds real painful.
                Thanks. It sucked, but getting better.
                ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• 3/15/2010:

Green Mag: 1 scoop; 30min Pre with 18oz water
                  Glycergrow: 2 scoops; 30min Pre -- put on tongue & chased with GM
                  Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: 1 scoop PW with cardio; Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT for Weight Training; Intra with 24oz water
                  Golden Gains: 1 scoop + 1 scoop Glycomaize (ate shortly after); Post with 26oz water

SHOULDERS/BI'S/TRI'S (PM)
                  1) Smith Machine Seated Military Press: 90 3x10
                  2) Superman's + BBC (Bi's Superset): 35(ea) 3x10; 37.5 3x10
                  3) Front Raise + Lateral Raise( Shoulder Superset): 8(ea) 3x10; 8(ea) 3x10
                  4) Rope Hammer Curls: 60 3x10
                  5) Cable Rope Stepout + V-Bar(Tri's Superset): 55 3x10; 90 3x10
                  6) Cable Upright Rows: 55 3x10
                  7) Alternating Shoulder Press: 15(ea)x15(ea)
                  8) Concentration Curls + Cable Kickbacks(Bi's/Tri's Superset): 15 3x12(ea); 20 3x12(ea)
                  9) BB Skull Crushers to Tricep Press: 52.5 3x12

Cardio
                  Spin Class - 40min

Ok back in the gym, step 1. "Thought" I was feeling up to Spin Class... all I gotta say is thank God I put that garbage can beside the bike (bc I was clipped in and couldn't get out to throw-up). So I got at least 40 of the 50min in. lol I went home to refuel and came back in the evening to do weight training. I guess it went ok for first day back and still weak. Little disappointed though when I have to do less than normal... But my endurance and strength is coming back...
                  ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• 3/16/2010:

Green Mag: 1 scoop; 30min Pre in 18oz water
                    Glycergrow: 3 scoops; 30min Pre -- put on tongue & chased with GM
                    Purple Wraath/Purple InTrain: Mix 1 scoop PW with 1 scoop PiT; Intra with 24oz water
                    Golden Gains: 2 scoops; Post with 26oz water
                    OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens): 1 scoop Veggies in 5oz pre breakfast; 2 Fish Oil Caps pre breakfast

CHEST/BACK
                    1) Flat BB Bench Press: 75 1x10; 105 1x10; 110 2x10; 115 1x8
                    2) Decline DB Bench Press: 30(ea) 3x12
                    3) Standing Cable Fly: 23(ea) 3x15
                    4) Flat Supine DB Fly: 15(ea) 3x12
                    5) Incline DB Bench Press: 25(ea) 3x12
                    6) Smith Machine Shrugs: 100 3x10
                    7) Lat Pulldown: 90 3x10
                    8) Smith Machine Bent Over Row: 45 3x10
                    9) Seated Cable Row: 80 3x12
                    10) 1-Arm DB Rows: 25 3x10

Ok so... was feeling better today. Still not 100%, but better each day it seems. Wasn't sure where I'd be on bench so I started slow, but think if I hadn't done so many sets in the beginning... I woulda been able to do 115 for 1-2 sets. So, I only lost about 5lbs. I'm down in some things, but I felt ok with today's workout considering. I went up to 3 scoops Glycergrow bc I feel I have the hydration issue corrected.

* REALLY excited about starting the OXIMEGA KIT today. Here is a link to my review so far: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123097623.
                    ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• great job, JC. Hope you're feeling better!
                      i'm excited to get my oximega. hopefully will be here by friday.

as for the fish oil, you only take two caps? i'm currently taking anywhere from 6 to 15 caps of NOW Ultra Omega.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                      Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

• Originally posted by force View Post
                        great job, JC. Hope you're feeling better!
                        i'm excited to get my oximega. hopefully will be here by friday.

as for the fish oil, you only take two caps? i'm currently taking anywhere from 6 to 15 caps of NOW Ultra Omega.
                        Thanks! I am getting better each day I think. Just weak now more than anything. Can't wait to see what ya think of OxiMega, I think it's awesome so far. I only take 2 bc that's 1 serving. At that EPA/DHA do you think I should be taking more??
                        ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• awhile ago, DrP (thermolife) and I had a discussion concerning my hip arthritis. he recommended 15 grams of fish oil (along with other things) to help it.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Comment

• Originally posted by force View Post
                            awhile ago, DrP (thermolife) and I had a discussion concerning my hip arthritis. he recommended 15 grams of fish oil (along with other things) to help it.
                            Yeah see I always toy with the dosage of fish oil for me, between my size and shoulder problems... not 100% on where I should be. See I also use Celadrin, Cissus, and Glucosamine (in my OT) with fish oil and feel I get enough support. So, I hate to take more if I don't exaclty need it. We'll see if there is any change on this compared to what I was using (Sam's Club Brand- Members Mark or ON's).
                            ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• with my oximega, i also ordered NOW hyaluronic acid, USP super cissus rx, and NOW Joint support powder [which contains Gelatin (Hydrolized), Glucosamine Sulfate, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)].

Comment

• 3/17/2010:

Green Mag: 1 scoop; 20min Pre with 18oz water
                                Glycergrow: 3 scoops; 30min Pre -- put on tongue & chased with GM
                                Golden Gains: 1 scoop + 1 scoop Glycomaize (ate shortly after); Post with 26oz water
                                OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens): 1 scoop Veggies in 8oz pre bfast; For Fish Oil - 1 pre bfast/1pre dinner

LEGS
                                Leg Extension: 75 3x12
                                Abduction Machine: 80 3x15
                                Adduction Machine: 115 3x20
                                Leg Press/Calf Raises #1: 150 3x15

Smith Machine Squat: 95 3x10
                                Smith Machine Lunge: 75 3x10
                                Smith Machine Sumo Squat: 75 3x10
                                Leg Press #2: 285 1x12; 325 3x10
                                Leg Press #2 Calf Raises: 325 3x25
                                Sumo Press: 305 3x10

* First 4 exercises are basically a warmup for the workout. There are 2 different Leg Press Machines that are at different angles.

Cardio:
                                30min on Elliptical (X/C Setting)

Ok I feel about like I did yesterday... still like my endurance just isn't there yet. So, I went easy on my first day back doing legs. Considering the circumstances it felt great. Just happy to be getting back in it. I go back on stims tomorrow, so hoping that will help give me that little extra I need right now.

The OxiMega remains impressive. I actually woke up looking forward to a "shot" of this this a.m. The digestive support is still the most noticeable change for me so far, though most of the benefits won't be completely obvious. As I mentioned yesterday, it does give you a little extra pep in your step. Today I used 8oz (instead of 5oz) just to try it out. There seemed to be less residue left afterwards and the taste wasn't as concentrated. Either way is great to me, I'm actually really enjoying the taste. Tomorrow I think I will try in ON's Choc. Mint 100% Gold Standard Whey.
                                ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Working...
                                X