Kickin it with PW Lemonade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    what gym? sounds like a corporate one (la fitness/golds?)
    Local company. Fitness Connection. Spoke with a not so new employee and they educated the new guy on how to properly use their search function. Everything is cool now.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Had to cut shoulders short today due to r forearm strain. Other than that felt good. Upped the weight on overhead press. Right shoulder is getting better. Pain is starting to subside sooner than later.

Comment

So far so good ? Any progress pics (I may have missed em)

Comment

Hitting a plateau at this point. I need to re-eval my diet and program. Some lagging injuries are starting to play a bigger role than expected. Had to cut arms short due to a forearm strain. Cardio is picking up. Need a need a new pair of shoes. Any shoe reps here? Enjoying PW-L. Taste is not as strong as I would like it but we can't have everything...or can we? If I can get some pics up I will.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
            Hitting a plateau at this point. I need to re-eval my diet and program. Some lagging injuries are starting to play a bigger role than expected. Had to cut arms short due to a forearm strain. Cardio is picking up. Need a need a new pair of shoes. Any shoe reps here? Enjoying PW-L. Taste is not as strong as I would like it but we can't have everything...or can we? If I can get some pics up I will.
            Sounds like a plan

Comment

Yesterday was cardio from hell day. Kicked it an hour on the treadmill and a 15 min cool down on the elliptical runner. This forearm strain is really starting to piss me off! Other than that everything is going well.

Comment

Hit chest today for 15 x 10-12. Chest feeling nice and swole. Overall feeling drained at the moment. PW is nice to sip on during workouts. Keeps me going and motivated.

Comment

What a day. Got to sleep in till 0450 this am. Then with GM and WF on board and PW-L in the bottle off the the gym. Hit back and traps today. Back workout was exausting 15 x 10 - 12 done in 35 minutes. With traps to follow. Forearm is getting better but moving at a snails pace. Hit cardio for 30 minutes post weights. Sweated like a whore in church. Felt good and depleted after words. Total water intake during workout, not including GM and WF, was 2 L. Tomorrow is leg day.

People are saying I look bigger which is a good thing. Weight is up 2 lbs to 265. Clothes are fitting about the same. Vascularity is improving.

Comment

are you stretchin that forearm out ?!

forearm has simple stretches can you anywhere!!

good work on the results -- its great getting feedback from people! Almost as rewarding as seeing your progressive increases
                    Last edited by jiritt0; 04-15-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

are you stretchin that forearm out ?!

forearm has simple stretches can you anywhere!!

good work on the results -- its great getting feedback from people! Almost as rewarding as seeing your progressive increases
                      The problem were it is located. I believe the muscles affected are external carpi ulnaris and possibly the anconaeus. The strain is at the area it ties into the elbow. When I squeeze with my 4th and 5th digits the pain increases. It makes it hard to work bi's, tri's and deltoid raises. Just started taking motrin yesterday. It does not at all affect my chest workouts. The lifts that are giving me the most probs. are curls, extensions, push downs, raises, stiff legged and bent legged deads. Really starting to get pissy because I cannot do my deads.

Comment

hm... try any ben gay/biofreeze/icey hot type product on it?! they used to do wonders for me arm/shoulder when I was playing ball

Comment

hm... try any ben gay/biofreeze/icey hot type product on it?! they used to do wonders for me arm/shoulder when I was playing ball
                          Not yet. Stubborn as hell I am. Prob. pick some up tonight and give it a good rub down. Prob. ice it then heat it up.

Comment

Been out for a couple of days. I have decided to take the next 9 days off of weight training for the upper body. I feel like my forearm needs complete rest to heal up properly. I will be doing cardio and lower body but no upper body exercises.

Comment

...lather the forearm with bengay type product, and fall asleep wearing a long sleeve shirt to trap the heat/warmth in.. works wonders for muscle soreness/pain in my experiences with baseball and the shoulder-arm soreness

plus lots of stretches, and extremely light forearm work as a rehab tpe process

Comment

Hit cardio and lower abs this AM. Mixed up cardio between elliptical runner and treadmill. Felt good afterwards. Need to get the endurance up. Prob. add some jogging into the mix.

Comment

Working...
                                X