No announcement yet.

Kickin it with PW Lemonade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a workout today. Did a 2 parter. 1st was am quads. Went hard and heavy. Felt good. The wheels came off the axle and were pretty rubbery after the workout. The 2nd part was a 2 hr. power washing session. That I just finished. Tired as hell and no PW during the power washing session. Did have some good sashimi for lunch today. All in all a good day.

Ditto, icing and mineral icing the forearm. It is starting to feel better. Thanks for the help!
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
      The wheels came off the axle and were pretty rubbery after the workout.
      Gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Gotta love it
        I am just starting to move around with little pain. Quads never felt this sore before. Could of used some GFH. Now on to a more serious note. I want to apologize for doing such a piss poor log on PW-L. I feel like due to my recent injuries I cannot lift with any amount of weight. Once things get moving again I will pick up the pace again. Once again, I am sorry for a lack luster log.

Past 2 days have been cardio and very little of it. I can hardly walk much less run or climb hills.
        Last edited by icetrauma; 04-25-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Update. Keeping forearms wrapped most of the day. Applying Mineral Ice 3 x daily. Keeping up with cardio and lower body workout only. Stopped using PW due to lack of upper body work and feeling like I would not be utilizing it to its full potential. I am hoping things will be back to normal by the end of next week. I will be posting intermittantly until then. Once again I would like to apologize for the piss poor log. Will make it up when my body is healed.

Comment

Yesterdays cardio felt great. Hit the elliptical runner for 2 days straight now. Doing the hills setting on level 8. Running the hills and walking the valleys. Started up PW yesterday and it really help me push through those final 10 minutes. Did 40 minutes total. Followed that up with abs. Today is wheel day. Will report back later.

Comment

Had a solid leg day yesterday. Warmed up with a 10 min. stroll on the treadmill. Warm up cont. with leg ext 2x15 and seated leg curls 2x15 and hack squats 1x15 and 1x12. Stretching in between sets of course. Then the work began. Hit hack squats for sets of 8,8,5 and 5. Then proceded to leg extensions for 3x10 and finished off quads with leg press 2x10. Did hammies next seated leg curls 3 x 10, single leg curls 3x10 and finally lying leg curls 3x10. Unable to do deads due to grip. Polished it all off with standind calf raises 3x10 and 2x10 of seated raises. Feel really good this am. Going to do some cardio and abs. Off to the gym.

Comment

Light cardio on treadmill this am followed by ab work. Not much to report. Wheels feel sore but not to bad. No stiffness or difficulty ambulating. Feeling a little sluggish this am. Took the kids to CiCi's and Cold Stone last night for a daddy/kiddo's evening out.

Comment

Started upper body up today. Before leaving the house I loaded up on GM and WF. With PW in tow. Forearm made it through the workout. Hit chest. Felt good to work it again. Incline 2x15 warm up then 2x10 and 2x8. Then proceded to bench. 4x10 on bench. Followed by 3x10 on flyes. Both presses were done on Hammer Stregnth machines and flyes on pec dec machine. Finished off with cardio on elliptical and treadmill.

Comment

Hit back and traps this am. Warm up with pull downs 2x15. Then started the working sets. Med. grip pull downs 3x10, Hammer stregnth bb rows 3x10, close grip pull downs 3x10 and back extensions super setted with seated raises 4x10. Kept weight at medium level. Good pump with tight forearms at the end of the sets. Hit cardio for 30 min. Elliptical runner hills setting level 8 x 20 min and level 12 x 10 min. Worked up one helluva sweat. All in all a good workout and feeling well at this time.

Comment

hows the arm?!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        hows the arm?!
                        So so. Grip is getting better. Soreness/Pain not as bad. Slowly starting to get back on track. Better than expected after back today. Sticking with machines until I know it gets 90-100% then back to bb rows and deads. The real test will be on Thurs. for shoulders and Fri. for arms.

Comment

when its back 100%, use the fat bars more than the skinny ones -- they put more work into the hand/wrist/forearms

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            when its back 100%, use the fat bars more than the skinny ones -- they put more work into the hand/wrist/forearms
                            Will do and thanks for the input.

Comment

Hey, man! I figured I would check out your log. I wouldn't have a clue what to do if I hurt one of my hands seriously since they are pretty much what I need for my job, let alone working out!
                              Not so obvious and ruthlessly odd.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Beave
                                Hey, man! I figured I would check out your log. I wouldn't have a clue what to do if I hurt one of my hands seriously since they are pretty much what I need for my job, let alone working out!
                                Its really set me back alot. The bad thing is I am an ER-RN so it never really gets any rest or you could call writing and moving pt's around physical therapy. Oh well. Things are starting to get back on track. Thanks for stopping in.

Comment

Working...
                                X