WG Pullups
    BWx8
    BWx8

*supersetted with*

RG BB Curls
    barx10
    barx10

**PR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
    Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. of water 5 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 10/10
    Note: I took 2 caps VHD 3.0 at 3:00 p.m. today because I had to help a lady I know move. Anyways, I didn't go to the gym today until 8:45, at which point I took White FLOOD (yeah, I'll probably be up all night.) I felt GREAT at the gym today. I was very tired before I got there, but WF hit me hard today, and I needed it.

Pumps/Vascularity : 10/10
    Pumps were great again today. After Concentration Curls I had a painful pump in my biceps; they were completely swole. Also, after DB rows I had a phenomonal pump in my lats. I LOVE when my lats are pumped to the max!

Stamina/Endurance : 10/10
    Felt great throughout my workout. I was ready to go from start to finish. Another one of those days when I just didn't want to leave the gym (thankfully they kicked me out at closing time.)

Recovery : 10/10
    Recovery was great once again. I took a little bit longer rest time on my first two exercises, but that was only because I felt like it for a change.

Sides/Other Notes :
    Had a great workout today. It was one of those days where everything goes right and you just don't want to leave the gym. I truthfully could have stayed there all night had they not closed.

Cangey's Workout Playlist
    Guns 'N Roses- Live and Let Die

Comment

Day 24 : Chest, Tri's, and Abs

The Workout

Flat BB Bench
      barx10
      135x10
      185x9
      185x7
      135x8

Incline DB Bench
      65x7
      65x6
      65x7

Decline DB Bench
      70x8
      80x5

Flat DB Flys
      30x12
      40x12
      40x12

V Bar Tricep Pushdowns
      150+3 add on platesx9**
      150+3 add on platesx8
      150+3 add on platesx8

Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks
      25x12
      25x12
      25x12
      25x12

Randome AB Workout

**PR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
      Two (2) full scoops 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy and focus were both great today. I was very focused on each movement and felt energized from start to finish.

Awesome pumps today in my chest and tri's. I had a limited time to workout so I only took about 20 seconds in between each set (see sides/notes.)

Once again, I felt great from start to finish. I wish I could have stayed at the gym longer!

Recovery was amazing again. Like I said, I took VERY limited rest time and still set several PR's.

Sides/Other Notes :
      Little Rambo called me at 11ish today and told me that the gym closed at 12 due to it being Good Friday, so I had to rush to get down there. By the time I got there I had about 35-40 minutes to finish my workout so I went really, really fast to make sure I could get done. Also, today was supposed to be a leg day but both of the squat racks were taken up and I didn't have any time to waste so I decided to skip ahead a day to chest. Overall I had an amazing workout, which is becoming pretty routine on the FLOOD. (thanks to LR for suggesting the two arm kickbacks )

Comment

Day 25 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
        30x10 w/ 10 second static hold at bottom at end
        70x2
        65x5
        65x4
        60x6

Lying Side DB Lateral Raises
        20x10**
        20x9
        20x9
        20x9

Straight Bar Cable Upright Rows
        90x10
        110x10
        130x10

Bent Over Reverse DB Fly's
        25x15**
        25x15
        25x13

*supersetted with *

Alternating One Arm DB Shrugs
        60x12 w/5 sec static hold at top
        60x10 w/5 sec static hold at top
        60x10 w/5 sec static hold at top

Long, Random Burnout at End

**PR

Dosage:
        Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 9/10
        Felt pretty great the whole workout. Energy high and focus was above average. Can't complain.

Pumps/Vascularity : 8/10
        Pumps were pretty good today, but not QUITE as great as previous days. As always, after bent over reverse fly's they, pumps were great in the rear delts.

Stamina/Endurance : 8/10
        I was feeling pretty good throughout my workout, but fatigue started to kick in around during my last superset. Other than that, it went pretty well.

Recovery : 8/10
        Recovery was pretty good today. I put a little longer between sets, especially on DB press, mainly because I wanted to push out some big numbers today.

Sides/Other Notes :
        Well, today marks the half way point of White FLOOD. Possibly the fastest 25 days of my life. Oh well, it's been fun so far and hopefully WF will continue to impress. So far I have nothing but positive things to say about the FLOOD. One thing I may have mentioned earlier is that I am having very, very vivid dreams most every night. I'm usually not much of a dreamer (at night, anyways ) but since I've started WF it seems every single night I have a strange recurring dream, where I'm wearing lederhose in a vat of sour cream. Weird Al, anyone??

Jay-Z - Big Pimpin'

Comment

Day 26 : Back, Bi's and Foerarms

The Workout

Lat Pulldowns (RG on last set)
          80x10
          150x9
          160x8
          160x7
          160x7

One Arm DB Rows
          75x10
          75x9

Seated Machine CG Rows
          200x5
          200x5
          190x7

DB Curls (normal, hammer)
          45x7**
          30x10

Triangle Grip Pulldowns
          150x7**
          140x10

Seated Machine Curls
          60x10
          50x9
          50x8

**supersetted with**

Seated Machine RG Curls
          50x6
          40x8
          40x7

DB Wrist Curls
          45x15
          45x15

**PR

Dosage:

I felt great today! I felt good before I took WF, actually, but it was multiplied by two after taking it! I was very zoned in and felt like ripping someones head off.

Pumps/Vascularity : 11/10
          My bi's were pumped for about 40 minutes after I left the gym, making the drive home extremely difficult. It was amazing; it really felt like my arms were going to burst through my skin.

Stamina/Endurance : 9/10
          Felt pretty great throughout my entire workout, but I was beat after my last superset. All in all, I had a great day in terms of stamina, besides the last 5 minutes.

Awesome, as always. I had to go very fast today because there were a ton of people in the weightroom, half of whom I've never once seen in there before (don't get me started.) Anyways, I felt great with the limited rest time and had absolutely no problem dealing with it.

Sides/Other Notes :
          I had an amazing workout today. Easily some of the best pumps I've ever had! I had a ton of PR's, I was zoned in (kinda pissed off), and just had an all around great day. Can't wait to hit the legs hard tomorrow!

ZZ Top - Legs

Comment

Day 27 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat BB Bench (RG on last 2 sets)
            barx10
            135x10
            135x10
            135x8
            135x8

Incline DB Bench
            70x6
            70x6
            65x7

Flat DB Flys
            45x10**
            45x9
            45x8

Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks
            20x15**
            20x15
            20x13

**supersetted with**

One Arm Overhead DB Extensions
            20x10
            20x10
            20x10

Flat DB Bench
            50x16

Floor DB Bench
            65x7
            55x7
            55x11.5

**PR

Dosage:
            Two (2) full scoops + 1 cap VHD 3.0 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy and focus were great again today. I was really, really tired/sluggish before I went to the gym today so I decided to pop 1 cap of VHD3.0 in addition to the WF (not recommended.) I felt awesome about 10 minutes after!

Absolutely incredible pumps today. I saw a couple new veins in my shoulder branching off of the main vein which trails down past the biceps into the forearm. It's really awesome how much vascularity I have as of late .

I felt pretty good throughout my workout, but got fatigued during my last few exercises. I did lots of reps today which I'm sure contributed to my fatigue, but nonetheless, I could have felt a bit better IMO towards the end.

Recovery was great again. I feel like I need little to no rest time.

Sides/Other Notes :
            Well, today was supposed to be a leg day (again.) After doing one set of warmup squats I threw 225 on like always. On my first rep I leaned way too far foward and had the most irritating burning sensation just above my left groin. It really felt like it was on fire. Like the idiot that I am, I decided to do another rep, and once again, it burned like all hell (literally, pun intended.) Anyways, I decided to skip leg day because I do not want to risk injury. Perhaps I will do legs tomorrow since I haven't done them in over a week; we'll see. I had a good chest/tri workout nonetheless. Very, very satisfied with the FLOOD.

Van Halen - Dreams

Comment

Day 28 : Shoulders, Traps and Ab's

The Workout

Seated DB Press
              65x4
              60x6
              60x6
              50x9

Upright BB Rows
              95x10**
              95x9
              95x8
              95x7

One Arm Cable Side Lateral Raise
              20x8
              10x12
              10x12
              10+add on plate x10

Rope Front Raises
              70x8
              60x10
              60x10
              60x10

DB Shrugs
              75x8
              65x12
              65x12

High Rope Pull
              100x12
              100x10
              100x10

Long, Random Burnout at End

Random Ab Workout

**PR

Dosage:
              Two (2) heaping scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy was very high and focus was right on. Felt great today.

Pumps were tremendous. It seems I'm getting more and more veins in my shoulders each workout!

Stamina was great today. My workout took very long because I went with my brother and he finds it necessary to workout for 2 hours every day and I did not feel like sitting around waiting for him. At the end of my workout I still felt pretty good.

Recovery : 9/10
              Recovery was good today. I took little time in between my lighter rep sets and felt great.

Sides/Other Notes :
              Another good workout. Felt great the entire way through. Well, time to eat if I wanna G.F.H.!

Comment

Day 29 : Back, Bi's and Forearms

The Workout

Lat Pulldowns
                80x10
                150x10
                150x9
                150x8

WG Pullups (5 second hold at bottom)
                bwx10
                bwx9
                bwx8

One Arm Rows (1st 2 on Machine, last DB)
                70x10
                70x10
                75x9

Bent Over BB Rows
                125x15
                125x15
                125x15

Rope Pulls (laying x3, standing x3)
                110x12
                120x12
                130x12
                130x12
                130x12
                130x13

DB Concentration Curls
                30x10
                30x9 (last 1 assisted)
                30x9 (last 3 assisted)

DB Wrist Curls
                45x15
                35x20
                35x20

**supersetted with**

Seated DB Curls
                30x9
                35x7
                30x10

RG Barbell Curls
                45x15
                45x15

Barbell Wrist Curls (alt. front, RG)
                75x25
                75x25
                75x25
                75x25

**PR

Dosage:
                Two (2) heaping scoops mixed with 25 oz. of water + 1 cap VHD 3.0 7 minutes pre-workout.

I was soooo tired before I left for the gym today, hence the reason why I felt the need for a cap of VHD again. Regardless, by the time I was a few sets into my workout I felt awesome. Energy was very high and focus was top notch.

Pumps/Vascularity : 9/10
                I had pretty great pumps again today. I did a lot of reps on most of my exercises so it was expected. My lats looked huge today which made me very happy, because there's nothing I want more than wings and huge shoulders.

I had another long ass workout because I had to go with my brother again. It pisses me off because I have to stay for so long and I HATE just standing there so I feel obligated to keep working out. Anyways, I did a ton of stuff today and felt great from start to finish.

Recovery was right on like always. Took little rest time, did tons of sets, and still felt graet.

Sides/Other Notes :
                Well, White FLOOD delivers yet again. Great workouts are getting very routine, and it's going to be awfully different training without it in about 20 days. I don't want to think about it anymore .

Good Charlotte - The Anthem

Comment

Day 30 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat BB Bench
                  barx10
                  135x10
                  155x10
                  185x7

Incline DB Bench
                  70x7
                  70x6
                  65x6

Flat DB Flys
                  45x10**
                  45x9

Floor DB Bench
                  65x11**
                  65x11
                  80x5

Overhead EZ-Hammer Grip Tricep Extensions
                  75x8
                  75x6
                  75x5

**supersetted with**

15x9
                  15x8
                  15x5

V Bar Tricep Pushdowns
                  150+4 add on plates x11**
                  150+4 add on plates x9
                  150+4 add on plates x8

Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks
                  25x15
                  25x12
                  25x10

**PR

Dosage:
                  Two (2) heaping scoops 7 minutes pre-workout.

Awesome is the only word to describe the energy I had today. I just felt great, which is very surprising considering I only got 4 hours of sleep. I know that is not tolerable, but I was play God of War last night and I was determined to beat it so I stayed up till 2 a.m. .

Great pumps today, especially in my triceps. Probably the best pumps I can remember in my tri's. It was actually painful when I was doing two arm kickbacks. Also, I had a killer pump in chest as well.

Great. Felt the same from start to finish. Set tons of PR's, even very late in my workout, which is awesome.

Once again, recovery was kick ass. I took very little rest time as always but weights did not fall off and I felt great going from set to set.

Sides/Other Notes :
                  I went to the gym with intentions of doing legs today, but I decided to take the safe route and skip them once more because I still have an uncomfortable feeling in my groin and the last thing I want to do is reaggrivate it (hurt it during baseball a few years back.) Anyways, todays workout was perfect; everything went exactly to plan. I couldn't be happier with the FLOOD. Also, since today is Day 30, I will compile my previous 10 workouts to make it easier for everyone to find (like always) and figure out the ratings for days 21-30. Also, I got my DE Cafe Mocha today and was very impressed! I will post a review of it in here for anyone who cares and also in my review thread. Got the free straps too! Thanks bb.com!

Comment

Ratings: Days 21-30

Energy/Focus : 9.7/10

Pumps/Vascularity : 9.6/10

Stamina/Endurance : 9.1/10

Recovery : 9.4/10

Comment

Day 31 : Shoulders, Traps, Hams and Ab's

The Workout

Seated DB Press
                      65x7
                      65x6
                      65x5
                      50x8

Upright Cable Rows
                      120x10
                      120x9
                      110x10

10+add on plate x10
                      10+add on plate x10
                      10+add on plate x10
                      10+add on plate x10

Rope Front Raises
                      60x10
                      60x10
                      60x10

Bent Over Reverse DB Flys
                      30x15
                      30x13
                      25x15

DB Shrugs
                      70x12
                      65x12
                      65x12

BB Shrugs
                      135x15
                      135x15
                      135x15

Deadlifts (SLDL, regularx2)
                      225x5
                      225x6
                      225x6

Good Mornings
                      barx12
                      barx12

Racked Deadlifts
                      225x7 no rest
                      135x15

Random Ab Workout

**PR

Dosage:

Awesome energy and focus, except I got kinda jittery for one reason or another post workout. Very unusual.

Great pumps, especially in hamstrings and lower back.

Stamina was incredible again. Felt great throughout my workout and I was not very fatigued at the end.

Recovery is always awesome on the FLOOD.

Sides/Other Notes :
                      Another good workout. Felt great the entire way through. I will update everything tonight, but I must get going now!

Rob Zombie - Dragula

Comment

Day 32 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat DB Bench
                        35x10
                        75x10
                        85x9
                        100x3
                        85x7

Incline DB Bench
                        85x4
                        75x8
                        70x9

Decline DB Bench
                        75x9
                        90x5
                        80x7 no rest
                        65x4

Seated Cable Crossovers (highx2, low)
                        50x12
                        50x10
                        50x10

75x9
                        75x10
                        75x10

**supersetted with**

15x10**
                        15x10
                        20x4

Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks
                        30x12**
                        30x12
                        30x12

**PR

Dosage:
                        Two (2) heaping scoops immediately pre-workout.

Energy and focus were through the roof. I felt really energized/focus on each repetition.

Pumps were pretty good today, but there was some room for improvement. I did rep range today for the most part on my presses and felt that with the higher rep sets pumps could have been a bit better. Overall, nothing to whine about, though.

Amazing endurance today. I felt awesome at the start, and awesome at the end. I was really surprised at the higher weights I pushed, especially on some of the later sets of each exercise.

I took a bit longer in between some sets today so I could push out some big numbers, but I felt great after about 1-2 minutes. Couldn't be happier.

Sides/Other Notes :
                        I completely forgot what day I was on when I got to the gym today so I just decided to do chest. When I was debating about which body part to train, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the 100's were staring at me. I knew what I had to do, and finally, I did it. Happy, Steve and sdsu?! . I had a great workout and am itching to get back to the gym tomorrow!!

Eazy-E - It's On

Comment

Day 33 : Legs and Lower Back

The Workout

Deadlifts (alt. SLDL, norm.)
                          135x10
                          225x6
                          225x7
                          225x6
                          225x7

**supersetted with**

Hack Squats
                          40 lbs./side x 10
                          40 lbs./side x 10
                          40 lbs./side x 10
                          40 lbs./side x 10

Racked Deadlifts
                          225x7
                          225x7
                          225x7

**supersetted with**

Leg Press
                          315x10
                          405x10
                          495x10

Dosage:
                          Two (2) heaping scoops in 25 oz. of water 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 8/10
                          Energy was there today, but I just wasn't mentally in the mood to workout. I really just wasn't in the "zone" today like I usually am.

Pumps were pretty good today. I needed to take a seat after the supersets because it was too hard to walk. But, really, nothing out of the ordinary considering the workout.

Stamina/Endurance : 6/10
                          I was tired today after my first set. My workout today was very unusual on a leg day, but it seemed way too difficult. I was completely drained about half way through.

Recovery : 6/10
                          I took probably 4 minutes or so in between sets today (nothing like me.) Once again, it was a very tough workout because of the supersets, but I still feel I shouldn't need as much time to recover between sets as I did.

Sides/Other Notes :
                          It was just one of those days. I was surprised, though; I figured since it was the first time I've done legs in a while I'd be ready to go, but, that wasn't the case. Also, the burning sensation in my groin was noticed when doing leg press but I felt nothing during hack squats. Kind of weird, but oh well. I decided to skip squats today because of that burn I've had and see if it was OK. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do about this groin non-sense, because I really do not want to stop my squatting motions all together. I might end up having to do something like this; hack squats instead of back squats and leg extensions instead of front squats which comlpetely SUCKS!; the deadlifts feel fine so I'll keep on doing them. Oh well, anny suggestions/comments are welcome!

Johnny Cash - Hurt

one of my personal favorites

Comment

Day 34 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
                            60x7
                            60x6
                            60x6

10+add on plate x12
                            10+add on plate x12
                            20x10
                            20x9

Seated Reverse DB Fly's
                            15x12
                            15x12
                            15x12

DB Shrugs
                            60x15
                            60x15
                            60x15
                            60x15

**supersetted with**

DB Front Raises
                            25x10
                            25x10
                            25x10
                            25x10

**PR

Dosage:

Energy was very high considering the circumstances. I will elaborate later.

I had pretty good pumps today, but nothing really out of the ordinary. Vascularity seems to be imoving day by day.

I was pretty tired today, but WF definitely did its part. Once again, I will elaborate.

Recovery : 7/10
                            Recovery wasn't too great today. I was tired throughout, but it's really hard to not give any credit to the FLOOD, so we'll go with a middle of the roader.

Sides/Other Notes :
                            Well, I got a job today working maintenance at the Cemetary from immediately after class until sundown (roughly 5 hours.) After work I was starving and since someone told me I looked like I was getting "smaller" today, I was pissed off (probably just kidding, because he is a dickhead and I have gotten lots of compliments lately) and ended up going to McDonalds with a buddy for a pre-workout meal. It doesn't get any better than this; 2 plain double cheeseburgers, 1 plain grilled snack wrap, and medium fries . Hey, hey, I haven't cheated in over a week! Anyways, I was completely beat after 5 hours of weed wacking and felt like I was going to fall asleep. I truthfully almost didn't go to the gym today. But, I decided to go and took my White FLOOD at 8:15 because I needed it. It delivered better than I thought it would considering the circumstances. I'm going to try to wake up early tomorrow and go to the gym before class and see if that works out better for me. It's too hard to lift immediately after landscaping.

Comment

Day 35 : Back and Bi's

The Workout

Lat Pulldowns (RG every other set)
                              80x10
                              140x10
                              140x10
                              140x9
                              140x9

BB Rows (overhand, underhand)
                              135x12
                              135x12
                              135x12
                              135x12

*supersetted with*

One Arm DB Rows
                              70x10
                              70x9
                              70x9
                              70x9

Rope Pulls
                              110x12
                              130x12
                              130x12

Cable Straight Bar Curls
                              100x10
                              100x8
                              90x9

*supersetted with*

RG Cable Straight Bar Curls
                              70x4
                              60x6
                              60x5

Stripset Barbell Wrist Curls
                              95x20 no rest
                              75x20 no rest
                              65x20 no rest
                              45x20

**PR

Dosage:

GREAT energy, especially for a 5:00 a.m. workout! I was zoned in the entire team, even with the homosexual morning crowd.

Pumps/Vascularity : 9/10
                              Pretty great pumps today, especially during the curl superset. Once again, vascularity seems to be improving by the day.

I felt pretty good today. Fatigue was wearing in towards the end of my workout, but still, an above average day.

Recovery : 8/10
                              Recovery was also above average, but nothing to write home about. Satisfactory.

Sides/Other Notes :
                              I had a pretty damn good workout today considering the circumstances; nothing to complain about. Hopefully I don't crash during class later after I come off of this high.

Aerosmith - Love in an Elevator

Comment

Day 36 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat DB Bench
                                35x10
                                75x10
                                95x7
                                95x6 no rest
                                55x7

Incline DB Bench
                                75x7
                                75x6
                                65x10

Flat DB Fly's
                                45x9
                                45x9
                                45x8

Floor DB Bench
                                70x5
                                65x6

V Bar Tricep Pushdowns
                                150+ 3 add on plates x11
                                150+ 3 add on plates x9

75x8
                                75x9
                                75x7

**supersetted with**

15x10
                                15x9
                                15x9

Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks
                                25x12

Dosage:
                                Two (2) heaping scoops immediately pre-workout.

Energy and focus were both great again today, especially for a morning workout. When I was at the gym I truthfully would have never been able to tell you without knowing that it was 5:30 a.m.

Pumps were pretty solid today. Not the best pumps ever, but still pretty awesome. My chest felt nice after the floor DB bench.

Stamina/Endurance : 9/10
                                Stamina was very good today. Felt pretty good from start to finish. I felt as though I could have done much more if time did not restrict me.

I went very, very fast today, and still put up half decent numbers. Usually my benches take me very long to do because I like to get the most out of them but that wasn't the case today.

Sides/Other Notes :
                                Another really good workout today. I felt great in the gym. I woke up at 3:30 to get a preworkout meal in but I fell back asleep . So, I ate it at about quarter to 5, and headed to the gym around 5:15. I had a pretty damn good day today. Eh, these morning workouts aren't so bad after all.

Nazareth - Hair of the Dog

Comment

Working...
                                X