50x7 no rest
    40x9

Standing Overhead EZ-Bar Tricep Pushes
    75x8
    75x9
    75x7

Decline BB Bench Century
    barx100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
    Two (2) full scoops 15 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 8/10
    At first I wasn't feeling very good at all. Energy was low, I was very tired, and couldn't focus. After about 25 minute I settled in, and everything felt up to par.

Pumps/Vascularity : 9/10
    Pumps were very good today. I decided to go light on everything because once again my chest was feeling sort of tight and I do not want to hurt myself. The century at the end really knocked me out. The guy next to me bet me that I wouldn't get 100. About half way through I was dead, but managed to push the rest out.

Stamina/Endurance : 6.5/10
    Eh, I wasn't satisfied with my stamina today. I was very tired after each set even though I went light on most everything. Incline DB bench today was very hard, and 8 reps with 65's is intolerable.

Recovery : 7/10
    I had an average day in terms of recovery. I was tired after each set, but still did not take too long in between sets. It seems chest days and WF haven't gotten along too great yet .

Sides/Other Notes :
    Well, I wasn't overly satisfied with todays workout, mainly the weights pushed/number of reps. I felt very weak to start off, but eventually settled in. It started off bad, but ended on the right note. But now I have a question:

I was considering doing low reps (4-5) for two sets on the big lifts and high reps (8-12) for the last two sets to hit the fast and slow twitch muscles evenly. Sort of the "best of both worlds" idea. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

Edit: I think I'm going to switch every week: Target fast twitch fibers one week then slow twitch the next.

Cangey's Workout Playlist
    House of Pain - Jump Around

Comment

Day 10 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
      30x10 w/ 10 second static hold at bottom at end
      65x5
      65x3 no rest
      35x7
      55x6 no rest
      35x5

Upright Barbell Rows
      95x9**
      95x8
      95x7

*supersetted with *

DB Front Raises
      30x8
      30x7
      30x6

BB Standing Military Press
      95x7
      95x6
      95x5

*supersetted with *

BB Shrugs
      95x12
      95x12
      95x12

DB Side Lateral Raises
      25x9
      25x8
      25x8

*trisetted with *

Bent Over Reverse DB Fly's
      30x12
      30x11
      30x10

*trisetted with *

DB Shrugs
      65x6
      65x6
      65x6

Cable Side Lateral Raises
      20x9
      20x8
      20x8

Seated Hammer Strength Military Press
      140x9 no rest
      90x8

**PR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosage:
      Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 3 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 10/10
      I felt great again today. I was really really tired all day and thought that I was going to be in for a long day at the gym. Well, technically, I did have a long workout in terms of sets, but it only took me about 45 minutes. I felt "in the zone", so to speak, and had an overall great feeling throughout my body.

Pumps/Vascularity : 10/10
      Pumps were great today. Vascularity was crazy, too. After I did a set of Upright Rows a girl walked in who I used to go to school with. She was like "damn, you got a lot bigger, but I can tell you're one steroids because of all of those veins in your arms." It made me pissed off because I hate when people try to take away from all the hard work I've put into lifting/dieting by calling me a cheater. Oh well, there will always be those people.

Stamina/Endurance : 10/10
      Awesome stamina today. I did a ton of sets again and wanted to do more. Good thing I had to pick up the little woman or else there's a chance I would have never left!

Recovery : 10/10
      There was as little rest time as possible taken in between sets today because I had a deadline to be home by. All I needed was about 25 seconds in between supersets and I was ready to do another one !! Really amazing. My whole triset (workout+rest) took about 3m. 20s.! I flat out felt awesome!

Sides/Other Notes :
      Well, another amazing workout. I'm sad that I'm already 1/5th of the way done with WF . Hopefully the next 40 days take a very, very long time. But, since this log is very, very cluttered with gheyness ( ) I've decided to compile all of my workouts every 10 days and post them together to make it easier for everybody to find them.

Cangey's Workout Movie Clip
      Borat - Give Me Your Tears, Gypsy

Comment

Day 11 : Back and Bi's

The Workout

Lat Pulldowns
        80x10
        130x10
        130x9
        130x9

*supersetted with*

Triangle Grip Pulldowns
        130x9**
        130x7
        130x6 no rest
        130x5

Seated CG Rows
        160x13
        160x13
        160x13
        160x13

*supersetted with*

EZ Bar Curls (alt. underhand, RG)
        55x12
        55x12
        55x12
        55x12

One Arm DB Rows
        80x9
        80x9
        70x10
        70x10

*supersetted with*

DB Concentration Curls
        30x9
        30x8 (last 1 assisted)
        30x8 (last 2 assisted)
        30x9 (last 3 assisted)

Barbell Wrist Curls (front, RG, front)
        80x20
        80x20
        80x20

Dosage:
        Two (2) full scoops 10 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 9/10
        Once again, I felt damn good today. I'm not going to lie; before I started taking WF I thought I'd have to throw in some VHD 3.0, Stizm, or Caffeine pre-workout to give me that real "kick" I like in the gym. That has not been the case. Although the pure energy from WF may not be QUITE as strong as VHD 3.0, the state of mind it puts me in is absolutely priceless.

I'm really loving my vascularity on WF, especially while I'm in the gym. I noticed two new veins in my right Bicep/Shoulder today which is always a plus. Also, my lats were very pumped, especially after one arm rows.

Stamina/Endurance : 9/10
        Workout time seems to be decreasing each time I go to the gym, and I always find myself asking for more when it's all said and done.

Recovery : 9/10
        Once again, I needed very little rest in between sets. Breathing has been very heavy, though, as of late. Possibly due to the weather change? Oh well, no big deal.

Sides/Other Notes :
        Well, another great workout all around. Everything went to plan, and I felt great. What more can you ask for?

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Comment

Day 12 : Legs

The Workout

ATG Squats
          135x10
          225x10
          225x10
          295x5 no rest
          135x7 (3 sec. pause at bottom)

SLDL's
          135x10
          185x10
          225x5
          225x6

ATG Front Squats
          135x10
          135x10
          135x10

Dosage:
          Two (2) full scoops in 25 oz. of water 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 7/10
          Energy was OK today, but nothing too crazy. It felt kind of hard to concentrate on the lifts I was performing for one reason or another. i.e., I kept losing track of the number rep I was on and I noticed my knees went too far up when doing squats about half way through my 3rd working set.

Pumps/Vascularity : 8/10
          Pumps were pretty nice today, but not as strong as my previous leg day; I was able to walk after each set (lol). The biggest pumps of the day came after the front squats. There's a good chance I will never go over 135 lbs. on front squats.

Stamina/Endurance : 7/10
          I got pretty tired today and my workout took me longer than it should have. Doing these three compounds on the same day is the hardest thing I could possibly imagine, but, it's worth it .

Recovery : 6/10
          I took way too much time in between sets today, but I felt that it was needed. For one reason or another, it was just a pretty tough day.

Sides/Other Notes :
          Sweating was very intense today, again. My workout was not terrible today, but it was not quite as good as on previous days. At any rate, I just got back from the Youngstown Crab Co. and ate Chesapeake Bay Chicken (Boneless breast of chicken, sauteed, jumbo sea scallops, Alaskan crabmeat and fresh mushrooms, sherry wine cream sauce.) Man, was it good!!

Lamb of God - Laid to Rest

Comment

Day 13 : Chest, Tri's and Abs

The Workout

Flat DB Bench
            30x10
            85x9
            85x7
            85x5 no rest
            65x7

Incline DB Bench
            75x7
            75x6

Decline DB Bench (5 sec. negatives on last set)
            70x7
            70x5

Flat DB Flys
            35x10
            35x10
            35x10
            35x9

75x8
            75x10
            75x8

Triangle Bar Tricep Pushdowns
            150x11
            150x8
            150+add on plate x6

Flat Hex DB Shotguns
            35x10
            35x8

Random Ab Workout

PR**

Dosage:
            Two (2) full scoops 7 minutes pre-workout.

Let's put it this way; I left for the gym tired as shit. When I got to the gym I felt like an animal. I felt sbsolutely amazing today; it seemed very easy to focus entirely on my workout and energy was crazy. I was also in a very, very good mood the rest of the day after taking WF.

Chest and tri's were both pumped to the max today. After one set of DB bench I felt completely swolen. I tried to scratch my back after a set of standing EZ-Bar Hammer grip overhead tricep extensions and couldn't reach it! At the end of my workout I went to the bathroom to take a pee (third piss of my workout, mind you) and when I looked in the mirror I looked much bigger than I normally do. I locked the door, took off my shirt, and I really did not look like I normally do. Vascularity seemed very exaggerated and every muscle in my upper body looked completely FLOODed with blood! Hopefully I'll bring my camera one day and take a before/after workout pic. Hell, after I was done I cleaned the inside of my car and got an amazing pump in my right shoulder.

I felt great today. I really didn't fatigue, and once again, left the gym asking for more. At the end of my workout I was not fatigued in the least.

GREAT today. I took very, very little rest time in between sets today and my reps/weight pushed was not affected too much at all. It took about 10 seconds between each set for me to be ready to move on, but I aimed for 30 seconds between each.

Sides/Other Notes :
            WOW!; just an amazing workout today! Easily one of the best days I can remember. I really couldn't emphasize how much I'm digging the FLOOD right now!

Comment

Day 14 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
              60x8
              60x7 no rest
              60x5
              60x6 no rest

Standing BB Military Press
              95x10**
              95x8
              95x6

DB Side Lateral Raises
              25x10
              25x10
              25x10
              25x10

*supersetted with *

DB Alternating One Arm Shrugs
              60x15
              60x15
              60x12
              60x12

Bent Over Reverse DB Flys
              30x13
              30x13
              30x13
              30x13

*supersetted with *

Hammer Strength Shrugs
              90x15
              90x15
              90x15
              90x12

DB Arnold Press
              45x7 no rest
              35x6

DB Shrugs
              60x12
              60x12

PR**

Dosage:
              Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 10 minutes pre-workout.

Once again, I felt great. I was very focused when performing each lift and energy was very high. It's not really a "kick" of energy, like R4W or VHD, but it's a smooth feeling which is the same throughout my entire workout. Also, like I've mentioned before, it puts me in the perfect state of mind to attack the weights.

Really good again today. Shoulders were pumped almost to the max, as were traps. I saw another new vein popping out in my left shoulder during DB shrugs which is always a good thing.

My stamina today was pretty awesome. I wasn't tired AT ALL at the end of my workout and truthfully did not want to leave . I couldn't think of any other shoulder exercises I felt like doing, though. I really haven't hit a wall in some time since starting White FLOOD.

Recovery : 9/10
              I did not take a lot of time in between sets today (like always) but still managed to get through this tough workout in a short amount of time. Recovery was very good once again .

Sides/Other Notes :
              I had another very good workout today. Everything went how I had planned, so I can't complain in the least. On a side note, since it's warm (for now) in PA I decided to start wearing a cut-off to the gym again. I truthfully think I look much bigger than I did a few months ago. Rock on. But, with White FLOOD, I will only G.F.H.'er!!

Van Halen - Right Now
              LOL at the video!^

Comment

Day 15 : Back and Bi's

The Workout

Lat Pulldowns
                80x10
                140x9
                130x9
                130x9
                130x9

*supersetted with*

Triangle Grip Pulldowns
                130x9**
                130x6
                130x6
                130x6

One Arm DB Rows
                75x10
                75x9

Seated Rows
                160x13
                160x13
                160x12
                160x12

*supersetted with*

EZ-Bar Curls (alt. WG, CG)
                75x10
                75x9
                75x8
                75x6

DB Concentration Curls
                30x10**
                30x9 (last 2 assisted)
                30x8 (last 2 assisted)
                30x7 (last 2 assisted)

*supersetted with*

DB Wrist Curls
                45x20
                45x20
                45x17
                45x15

PR**

Dosage:
                Two (2) full scoops 10 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 8.5/10
                Pretty good energy/focus today, but not quite as pronounced as days before. This might be due to the fact that my pre-workout meal was too close to taking WF; not sure if it would matter or not, but I ate about 25 minutes before taking WF because I didn't think I was going to the gym for another 1.5 hours plus.

This has become pretty routine. Pumps are always great since starting White FLOOD. Vascularity seems to be improved day by day. The vein running down my right bicep was sticking out like a garden hose today (quoted from the NO-Xplode write-up, ). For real though, it was.

Stamina/Endurance : 6/10
                I got really tired today, for one reason or another. Reps and weight dropped off a lot seemingly each set. This category seems to vary day by day, for some reason. But, when I was doing Concentration Curls I was completely beat!

Recovery was awesome, again. It seems I need VERY little to no rest time in between sets (i.e., 10-20 seconds) on everything (except compound lifts) before I'm ready to jump into the next set again!

Sides/Other Notes :
                I had a pretty good workout today, for the most part. I was kind of pissed, though, because when I got to the gym there were about 4 people there besides me. About 10 minutes before I left, there were 24 people all together. I hate when there's a lot of people. I couldn't get a barbell so I was forced to do DB wrist curls, which cannot hold a candle to BB wrist curls, IMO.

Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - Forgot About Dre.

Comment

Day 16 : Legs

The Workout

ATG Squats
                  135x10
                  225x10
                  225x10
                  275x5 no rest
                  135x7 (3 sec. pause at bottom)

SLDL's
                  135x10
                  185x10
                  235x5
                  235x4

ATG Front Squats
                  135x10
                  135x10
                  135x10

PR**

Dosage:

Felt awesome today. It seemed like I could see everything very cleary, I had a ton of energy, and I was very focused on each movement.

Pumps/Vascularity : 8/10
                  Pumps were pretty nice today, but considering the very little rest time I took I felt they could have been a bit better. Nonetheless, I had a very nice pumps in the quads after front squats.

Did not get fatigued in the least today. I finished my workout in about 30 minutes and did NOT want to leave at all, but I had to for undisclosed reasons .

Once again, I took very very little rest time in between sets and weights did not drop off at all.

Sides/Other Notes :
                  I had a great workout today and finished it in much less time than usual. One thing to note is that when I was doing SLDL's and set a PR with 235, the bar slipped out of my hand. I feel that I could have done at least one more rep had that not happened. Since I had an all around great day at the gym and away from the gym today, we'll have a feel good song on the playlist.

Buster Poindexter - Hot, Hot, Hot

^I STRONGLY ADVISE TO PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE VIDEO!!

Comment

Day 17 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat DB Bench
                    30x10
                    85x8
                    85x7
                    70x10
                    70x9

Incline DB Bench
                    70x6
                    70x7

Decline BB Bench (5 sec. negatives)
                    135x10
                    135x10

Flat DB Flys
                    30x10
                    30x10
                    30x10

75x8
                    75x7
                    75x8

150+add on platex11
                    150+add on platex9
                    150x11

Dosage:

Energy was great again today. I was very zoned in my entire workout and had a nice feeling of well-being.

Pretty awesome pumps today. Chest was pumped great, especially after Db Fly's. I'm really loving the improved vascularity while on WF so far!

I did not fatigue in the least today. I felt the same from start to finish, and once again, left the weight room asking for more.

This is one of my favorite aspects of White FLOOD so far. I always do very high intensity/low rest time training and the improved recovery between sets has been amazing so far, thus allowing me to pound my body into submission!

Sides/Other Notes :
                    Another great workout today. I didn't expect strength to be too high today because I was running around hitting homeruns and shagging fly ball's for a few hours before my workout. Nonetheless, WF did its part and I had another good day at the gym.

2Pac - Can't C Me

Comment

Day 18 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
                      60x7
                      60x7
                      60x8
                      65x4

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
                      180x5
                      140x8
                      140x7

DB Side Lateral Raises
                      25x10
                      25x10
                      25x10
                      25x10

*supersetted with *

30x11
                      30x11
                      30x11
                      30x10

Cable Front Lateral Raises
                      20x10
                      20x10
                      20x11
                      20x10

*supersetted with *

DB Alternating One Arm Shrugs
                      60x15
                      60x15
                      60x15
                      60x12

BB Shrugs
                      135x12
                      135x12
                      135x12

barx35

Random Ab Workout

PR**

Dosage:
                      Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 7 minutes pre-workout.

I felt a bit groggy at the beginning of my workout, and anticipated a subpar time at the gym. I think WF took a little longer to hit me today again because my pre-wo meal was too close to taking WF. Anyways, after about 3 sets of DB Presses I was ready to go. I attacked the weights on each set and felt like an animal.

Pumps were awesome today. After reverse db fly's my rear delts were completely swole. Also, when doing db shrugs I saw about 3 new veins coming in between the front and side deltoids. I've been getting a ton of new visible veins since starting WF.

Felt great my entire workout. I was ready to go basically from start to finish. It was one of those days where you have to literally force yourself to leave the weight room. God, I love those days.

A 10 is pretty standard in the recovery section of my WF review. I need little to no rest time between sets before I'm ready to jump into the next set.

Sides/Other Notes :
                      I had another great workout today. Surprising; usually after a night of drinking, my Saturday workouts suffer a bit. That wasn't the case today. I felt great throughout and still feel great as I am typing this. On a side note, my gym got rid of the Shoulder press bench I have been using for about a year which really pisses me off. All of the other seats are too damn high and my feet barely reach the ground. I might have to start bringing my own bench down there.

Comment

Day 19 : Back and Bi's

The Workout

Lat Pulldowns (RG on last set)
                        80x10
                        120x9
                        120x8
                        110x9
                        110x8

*supersetted with*

Triangle Grip Pulldowns
                        120x6
                        120x5
                        110x6
                        110x5

One Arm DB Rows
                        75x10

Bent Over BB Rows (alt. overhand, RG)
                        135x12
                        135x12
                        135x12
                        135x12

*supersetted last 2 sets with*

EZ-Bar Curls (alt. WG, CG)
                        75x7
                        75x6

Seated Rows
                        120x13
                        120x13
                        120x13
                        120x13

*supersetted with*

DB Concentration Curls
                        30x8 (last 1 assisted)
                        30x7 (last 2 assisted)
                        30x7 (last 2 assisted)
                        30x7 (last 3 assisted)

BB Wrist Curls (alt. underhand, RG)
                        85x20
                        85x20
                        75x25

Dosage:

Once again, I was in the zone today. Energy was sky high and I was extremely focused throughout.

Pumps were very good again today, but not QUITE as pronounced as previous back/bi days; it didn't hurt when I moved my arms after I did a set of curls .

Stamina/Endurance : 8/10
                        I got tired easily today. I didn't go to my normal gym because it was closed, so that factors in. Also, keep in mind that this weight room was probably 1,000 ft. higher in altitude which could have contributed to my loss of breat and tiredness, which is why I didn't come down hard on the FLOOD today.

Recovery is always great. Although I got worn out from each set and had a hard time catching my breath, my muscles were ready to go in just a few seconds after completing the previous set.

Sides/Other Notes :
                        I had an pretty good workout today, considering the circumstances. I had to go to the Y-Zone instead of the downtown YMCA because it was closed. I HATE the Y-Zone. I hate the plates, I hate the bars, and I hate the people! Nonetheless, I fought through it and had a decent workout. Also, keep in mind that since I used different equipment the weights I pushed today are insignificant.

Pink Floyd - Mother

Comment

Awesome updates man !!

Comment

Day 20 : Legs and Ab's

The Workout

ATG Squats
                            135x10
                            225x15
                            225x12
                            275x11

SLDL's
                            135x10
                            185x10
                            185x10
                            185x10

ATG Front Squats
                            155x10**
                            155x10
                            155x10

PR**

Random Ab Workout

Dosage:

I was really in the zone today, and the weights showed it. The entire workout I felt amazing, and I really really would have done more but my legs were crushed (in an awesome way!).

It was nearly impossible to walk after my first working set of squats today. Pumps were amazing, especially in my quads. These were without a doubt the best leg pumps I've ever gotten!

I got pretty tired today towards the end of my workout, but I was setting PR's left and right, so it must have been in my mind! Even at the end of my workout I pushed 155 up 10 times all three sets which I have never done before! If I only felt OK after a workout like this I still probably would have given it a 10/10, because damnit it deserved it!!

Surprisingly, I took little rest time today. Usually if I'm going for a PR on squat I will need at least 3 mins. or so rest, but today I took around 1 minute between each set and still hit PR's left and right!

Sides/Other Notes :
                            I had amazing workout today. I dedicate it completely to Kurt (5-6.) The whole time I was under the bar I said, "If I don't get this, Kurt's going to bust my balls." That was motivation enough! And, to Kurt, if I ever figure out how to get my digital camera to take videos I will take a video of some of my workouts. The only negative thing to note is that when doing SLDL's I got a pain in the inside of my back to the left of my spine. I may have light strained one of the muscles in there, but we'll see.

Kid Rock - Cowboy

Comment

Day 21 : Chest and Tri's

The Workout

Flat BB Bench
                              barx10
                              135x10
                              155x10
                              175x10
                              195x4

Incline BB Bench
                              135x12
                              135x12

Decline BB Bench
                              135x15
                              135x15

Flat DB Flys
                              30x12
                              30x12
                              30x12

85x4
                              75x7
                              75x6

150+05 lb. DBx9**
                              150+30 lb. DBx8
                              150x11

One Arm Tricep Pushdowns(RG on last set)
                              60x6
                              50x8
                              50x12
                              50x7

Flat CG, WG BB Bench
                              135x6
                              135x7

Flat RG Bench
                              95x15**
                              95x15
                              95x12

**PR

Dosage:

Energy was very high again today. I was also very focused on each particular motion. It finally felt like I was working the right side of my chest equal to the left side, which is a very, very big plus for me.

I had good pumps today. Chest was pumped nicely, but not quite as nice as it gets with DB bench. I mixed up my routine a lot today but still had pretty good pumps.

Once again, I felt great throughout my entire workout. Usually when I do exercises I'm not accustomed to I get tired rather quickly, but that was not the case today.

Should this even be a category anymore? Recovery is amazing while on the FLOOD.

Sides/Other Notes :
                              Another solid workout today; great energy, awesome stamina, good strength, and nice pumps. I can't believe I'm almost half way through the FLOOD already!

P.O.D. - I Feel So Alive

Comment

Day 22 : Shoulders and Traps

The Workout

Seated DB Press
                                60x6
                                60x5
                                60x6
                                60x4

Lying Side DB Lateral Raises
                                15x10
                                15x10
                                15x10
                                15x10

*supersetted with *

Front Lateral Cable Raises
                                2 platesx10
                                2 platesx10
                                2 platesx10
                                2 platesx10

25x13
                                25x13
                                25x13
                                25x13

*supersetted with *

Alternating One Arm DB Shrugs
                                55x12 w/5 sec static hold at top
                                55x12 w/5 sec static hold at top
                                55x11 w/5 sec static hold at top
                                55x11 w/5 sec static hold at top

barx35

Dosage:
                                Two (2) full scoops mixed with 25 oz. water 7 minutes pre-workout.

Energy/Focus : 9/10
                                I felt good to go as soon as I got to the gym today. WF hits me so fast that I drink it as I'm driving to the gym, and by the time I'm done stretching, BAM!; it's go time!

I have pretty awesome pumps today, especially during the lying side lateral db raises. I was reading through one of DiamondDelts' threads yesterday and found them and decided to give them a go. Definitely felt a nice burn and more of an isolation on the side delts than with normal DB side raises.

Stamina/Endurance : 6/10
                                I was worn out today after about 25 minutes. From the get go I didn't feel very strong, even though I had a ton of energy. My front delts were sore from doing bench yesterday, so it might have been better if I had taken a day off today. Regardless, I really fatigued today and was just plain spent when I was finished.

Recovery : 7/10
                                It really took me longer than it should have today to complete this relatively short workout. It took me a while to catch my breath and my muscles felt more fatigued than previous days. I wouldn't say it was a bad day, but nothing about average.

Sides/Other Notes :
                                Eh, todays workout was OK. I wasn't very satisfied but as I mentioned earlier my front delts were sore to begin with. I didn't expect a great workout, and usually when that happens I don't get one. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. Can't wait to blast the ol' back and bi's!

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Comment

Working...
                                X