No announcement yet.

RCP's crazy stack log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken a number of NO products, to include White Blood, Nitrix, NO2 and NO Explode. To be honest, I never really felt anything from them except a "pump." I'm getting the same pump, if not even better, from PW/GG right now with an increase in strength. I may eventually try WB at night though. I haven't made up my mind.

Comment

YES!

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Great log so far... preworkout hydration is definately important, but also keep your total daily hydration up as well for best results with the GlycerGROW.
      Very much so. I consume one 3 liter bottle pre, during, and post, and there is no sloshing sound in the gut usually associated with large consumptions of water, which of course tells me GG is making my muscles water hungry sponges!
      Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-03-2006, 06:52 AM.
      God Bless,
      Stu

Comment

3 Jun Update

Comments: MAN, I AM LOVING THIS STACK!!!!! I had to come on here and post because I just had a killer work out. Up until the time I walked in the gym, I was feeling unmotivated and sorry for myself all day, becuase I woke up 4 hours early to take a PT test before it got to be 100 degrees out (I usually wake up at 830 because I work 10AM-10PM every day, but today I woke up at 0430 for the test). All day I was feeling sluggish, then I took my GB/PW/GG along with a dose of C2 and went to the gym. All it took was one set and i was focused, energized and almost foaming at the mouth to get through my workout. The gym here just got dumbells over 100 lbs, so I was pumped to use those today too! All in all it was a great workout, even though I went a little light on some of the legs because of the run this morning. I haven't eaten dinner yet, so I'll post today's diet after I do. I wish I had four hands, so I could give PW/GG/GB stack four thumbs up! Here's the workout.

Lift:
        ATG Squat - 225x3x8 *I went light on these b/c of the test, but felt great and I'm sure I could have done much more
        superset with
        Dumbell Flat Bench - 110'sx3x8 *first time using these because we just got them but I felt really good and could have probably done 115 or 120's, even after the Pushup test this morning.

Hammer Lying Leg Curl - 80x3x8
        superset with
        T-Bar Row - 3platesx3x8 *Should have bumped up the weight on this too

Tricep Rope Pushdown - 145x3x8
        superset with
        Rope Front Delt Raise - 55x3x8

Preacher bench Barbell Curl - 35x3x8
        superset with
        Rear Shrug - 225x3x8

Hammer Seated Calf Press - 480x3x8

Comment

3 Jun Diet

Meal 1: 6 Hard boiled egg whites, 1 yolk, 250 ml skim milk, 2 thin slices of ham w/fat trimmed
          Meal 2: Protein Shake
          Meal 3: Chicken Breast, 2 thin slices pot roast, corn, very small serving rice
          Meal 4: PreWO shake w/1 pack oats
          Meal 5: PostWO shake w/1 pack oats
          Meal 6: Chicken breast, cauliflower, garden salad w/oil and vinegar
          Calories: 2576 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 307/168/72

Tomorrow is cheat day!!!!

Comment

5 Jun

Diet:
            Meal 1: Protein Shake
            Meal 2: Turkey cutlet, raw carrots and broccoli w/fat free dressing, bowl of watermelon, cucumber salad, green beans, glazed carrots
            Meal 3: tuna w/jalapenos and mustard, raw broccoli and carrots
            Meal 4: PreWO Shake
            Meal 5: PostWO Shake w/2 packs oatmeal
            Meal 6: Shrimp and veggie (broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, sprouts, cabbage)stir fry - no rice, watermelon
            Meal 7: Muscle Milk Prebed
            Calories: 2263 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 288/136/63

Lift:
            Incline Bench - 225x6x4
            superset with
            Machine Hack Squat - 6 platesx6x4

Cable Pulldown - 97x3x4; 107x3x4 *Again, this is some sort of crazy resistance measurement. Not sure what the weight is, but it's heavier than the kilogram conversion.
            superset with
            Weighted Dips - 45x6x6; BWx1x15

Incline Dumbell Curls - 40x6x4
            superset with
            Bent Over Rear Delts - 25x6x4

Comments:Another good workout today. Yesterday was my cheat day, so I didn't really track food intake because I ate some crap (philly cheese steak, baskin robbins pralines and cream, etc...). Plan on doing some cardio when I leave work tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm undecided on what time I like to do it better. It's pretty warm in the mornings these days, since it's been getting up to 115 degrees during the day. Tomorrow's workout will be auxillary muscles... Neck, abs, calves, forearms, etc...

Comment

6 Jun

Diet:
              Meal 2: Large garden salad with grilled chicken breast, imitation crab, and chopped egg
              Meal 3: 2 slices roast turkey, watermelon
              Meal 5: PostWO Shake w/2 packs oats
              Meal 6: Baked fish, mixed veggies, broccoli, watermelon
              Meal 7: Muscle Milk bedtime shake
              Calories: 2175 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 278/120/63

Lift:
              Hammer 4 way neck - 55x3x10
              superset with
              Straight leg lifts and Decline weighted situp - BWx3x10 and 25x3x15

inside and outside rotator cuff cables - 20x3x10 and 30x3x10
              superset with
              Cable woodchoppers - 70x3x10 each side

forearm curls - 55x3x10
              superset with
              standing single leg calf raises - 45x3x10 each side

frog kicks on bench - 25
              exercise ball crunches - 25

Cardio:
              HIIT on treadmill @ 20 min; jog at 6.5 mph for 1:30, sprint at 10 mph for :30

Comments: Feeling good today, my biceps are pretty sore from the incline curls yesterday. That's a good thing though, because they are probably my weakest bodypart. I'm going to start doing the major lifting every other day and either a rest day between or an ab type workout like i did today. I figure this will make for a better transition for the HST workout when I decide to switch. This GG makes me sweat my ballz off that's for sure. It probably doesn't help that the gym is like a sauna since it's 115 outside though. I've been drinking well over 2 gallons of water a day due to the sweating from the workout and walking back and forth to work, the dining facility, the gym and my trailer. Starting to see lots of veins popping up in my forearms, which is awesome because I've never really been a veiny person.

Comment

7 Jun

Diet:
                Meal 2: 1 1/2 chicken breast, succotash, broccoli, sauerkraut
                Meal 3: tuna w/mustard and jalepenos, spinach and onions
                Meal 5: PostWO Shake w/2 packs oats
                Meal 6: chicken and veggie stir fry, bowl pasta
                Calories: 2500 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 337/137/65

Lift:
                Deadlifts - 275x2x12
                superset with
                Dumbell Rows - 90x2x12 each side

Seated Behind the Neck Shoulder Press - 155x2x12
                superset with
                Hammer Leg Extension - 90x2x12

Standing Cable Fly - 60x2x12
                superset with
                Tricep overhead dumbell ext - 35x2x12 each side

Cardio:
                Elliptical for 25 min; 3.25 miles, 350 cals, HR average 133 bpms

Comments: I think I got a little over-zealous on the deadlifts today, I was exhausted by the time I finished my second set and really struggled with the last 3-4 reps. I also think it may have been from the lack of starchy carbs, so i mixed a gatorade pack into my water and felt a little better. That's why I threw the pasta in w/dinner. I may try to get some more carbs every once in a while. My Hamstrings and Lower Back are definitely sore today and I'm feeling the deadlifts. I love that feeling.

Comment

8 June

Diet:
                  Meal 2: 1 1/2 chicken breast, mixed veggies, bean and bacon soup, small scoop rice and broccoli
                  Meal 3: chicken breast w/barbecue sauce, 5 twizzlers, handful peanut m&m's * I know, I know... I got a care package from home and had to at least taste something before I gave everything away
                  Meal 5: PostWO Shake w/1 packs oats and banana
                  Meal 6: 1 1/2 chicken breast, broccoli, garden salad with oil and vinegar
                  Calories: 2700 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 330/200/67 *i approximated the carbs/cals and fat from the candy b/c I didn't read the nutrition labels... for the most part it should be close.
                  Lift:
                  Decline Bench - 245x3x8
                  superset with
                  Hammer seated bent knee calf raise - 180x3x8

Cable Side Lateral Raise - 25x3x8
                  superset with
                  Dumbell Hammer Curl - 40x3x8

Decline side twists and sit ups w/partner throwing medicine ball - 10lbsx3x10

Cardio: 4 Mile run; I haven't actually done this yet, so I'll update tomorrow.

Comments: My whole backside is sore, from my hamstrings to my rhomboids from yesterdays workout. Im not complaining, i love it... that's why the workout was short today though. I posted on the main board about switching my workout. I'm not sure if I want to try HST of Max OT? I haven't done either before. I'll be deciding relatively soon, because I want to switch to a more structured, detailed plan.

Comment

Good Luck. Nice Log!

Jdub

Comment

Congrats on today's events in Iraq.... and keep the great updates coming !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Congrats on today's events in Iraq.... and keep the great updates coming !!
                        Thanks... It's a great feeling when we get someone like that since I'm in Intelligence. Still a lot of work to do though!

Comment

Proud of the job you have been doing, thank you!!!

Comment

9 June

Diet:
                            Meal 2: Large salad with chicken breast, imitation crab and chopped egg; oil and vinegar dressing
                            Meal 3: tuna w/salsa and jalepenos
                            Meal 5: PostWO Shake w/1 packs oats
                            Meal 6: 3 small lobster tail, salmon, baked potato
                            Calories: 2000 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 282/86/53

Lift:
                            Squat - 275x3x8
                            superset with
                            Chinup - BWx3x8

Cable Fly - 70x3x8
                            superset with
                            Barbell Curl - 95x3x8

Barbell Shrug - 225x3x8 *3 second pause at top of each rep
                            superset with
                            Hammer seated Calf Extension - 450x3x8

Cardio:
                            1 1/2 hours of softball. I know this isn't real intense, but got some good sprinting in and pitched, so I stayed pretty active. It's more fun than running anyhow The season just started, so I'll be playing every couple of days.

Comments:I decided that I'm going to start Max OT next week. I'll be off today and tomorrow and starting on Monday. Thanks for reading.

Comment

10 June

Diet:
                              Meal 1: Protein Shake with 1 pack oats
                              Meal 2: Chicken and veggie stir fry w/a tiny bit of rice and hot garlic sauce
                              Meal 3: chicken breast, cucumbers, mixed nuts
                              Meal 4: PostWO Shake w/1 packs oats
                              Meal 5: salmon, 2 servings spinach, cooked carrots * Had to get a lot of spinach. This is the first time they've served it since I've been here and I luv spinach!!!!
                              Meal 6: Muscle Milk bedtime shake
                              Calories: 2531 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 271/193/77

Comments: No workout today. Softball game tomorrow morning. Feeling great and ready to hit the MAX OT program hard on monday. Chest and Forearms will be up first.

Comment

12 June

Diet:
                                Meal 1: Protein Shake with 1 pack oats
                                Meal 2: 2 slices roast porkloin fat not eaten, succotash, peas and carrots
                                Meal 3: tuna w/salsa and jalepenos
                                Meal 4: PreWO shake
                                Meal 5: PostWO Shake w/1 pack oats and banana
                                Meal 6: Chicken and veggie stir fry w/a tiny bit of rice and hot garlic sauce, black eyed peas
                                Meal 7: Protein shake and 1 serving almonds
                                Meal 8: Muscle Milk Bedtime Shake
                                Calories: 2500 Protein/Carbs/Fat grams 301/159/71

Lift:
                                Incline Bench - 245x2x5, 245x1x4
                                Flat Bench - 275x2x4; 255x4
                                Decline Bench - 245x1x6

Bench Wrist Curls - 75x2x10
                                Dumbell Wrist Curls - 35'sx2x8

Comments: Today was the first day of the Max OT switchover. The workout was intense. I have to get used to doing more than one exercise per bodypart again, especially at heavier weights. I felt my strength running low around the middle of the Flat Bench sets. I do like the quickness of this workout so far. Tomorrow is Leg Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X