John Lee Vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    i do that too, but specifically for chest days...
    Originally posted by ddawg91
    I like both but am in the same boat as you, I lift alone so I do more regular dips. But when I get the chance I have someone help me to bench dips.
    excellent, thanks for the input guys. I will have to see if I can get someone to help so I can give the bench dips a go
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      excellent, thanks for the input guys. I will have to see if I can get someone to help so I can give the bench dips a go
      I've ever done bench dips with weights, just my bodyweight. Hmmmm... now I feel like a slacker!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
        I've ever done bench dips with weights, just my bodyweight. Hmmmm... now I feel like a slacker!
        I may have to come show you how to do them!!!

Comment

. . . From the pics that I have seen I would say that you are anything but a slacker . . .
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I may have to come show you how to do them!!!
            I think you're right!

Actualy I'm am so trying these tomorrow! What should I start with? 25 plate?
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
              . . . From the pics that I have seen I would say that you are anything but a slacker . . .

Thank You... I just never thought of using weight, lol.
              I dont have bench dips in this routine, but I'm going to do them tomorrow (with weight). I'm doing assisted dips 10-20lb assisted. I know I can most defintely do a few unassisted, but I hate people starring at me when I look like my head is going to pop off!
              What typos?

Comment

I think you're right!

Actualy I'm am so trying these tomorrow! What should I start with? 25 plate?
                Here is what you do:

BW x10
                25x10 then drop to BWx10
                then go up if you can, if you do drop the weight do 10 then drop more till you are down to your BW. Guaranteed that by the end you won't get all 10 with just you BW.

Comment

Here is what you do:

BW x10
                  25x10 then drop to BWx10
                  then go up if you can, if you do drop the weight do 10 then drop more till you are down to your BW. Guaranteed that by the end you won't get all 10 with just you BW.
                  Will do my friend...will do!
                  What typos?

Comment

Will do my friend...will do!
                    Look forward to what you think. You can go BW, 10, 10 + 5, then 25 so you get all 4 sets in. But remember that you do drop sets each major set.

Comment

Look forward to what you think. You can go BW, 10, 10 + 5, then 25 so you get all 4 sets in. But remember that you do drop sets each major set.
                      Thank You

I'll let you know tomorrow. I plan on going in the morning after dropping the kids at school.

lol quick question are you saying "BW, and 10, 10 + 5, then 25" get the 4 sets in then start dropping weight & do additional sets?
                      What typos?

Comment

I don't usually get stoked watching people work out their arms, but damn, I have to admit that I'm impressed.

Glad to see that you're rockin some dope beats too. Awesome dude. I always work out to Biggie. Actually charging my ipod right now before I hit up some shoulders!

Comment

Thank You

I'll let you know tomorrow. I plan on going in the morning after dropping the kids at school.

lol quick question are you saying "BW, and 10, 10 + 5, then 25" get the 4 sets in then start dropping weight & do additional sets?
                          Here is how it goes:

BW x10
                          10 x10 drop to BW x10
                          15 x10 drop to 10 x10 drop to BW x10
                          25 x10 drop to 15 x10 drop to 10 x10 drop to BW x10

Sorry it wasn't so clear, after reading it it wuld be confusing!

Comment

Here is how it goes:

BW x10
                            10 x10 drop to BW x10

LOL

It was prob just me, I think I write stuff out different than most.

I got it! Damn thats going to be killer. I have back/triceps today usualy dips are my last excersise. This ought to be interesting! Thanks again
                            What typos?

Comment

LOL

It was prob just me, I think I write stuff out different than most.

I got it! Damn thats going to be killer. I have back/triceps today usualy dips are my last excersise. This ought to be interesting! Thanks again
                              You're more than welcome, but I doubt you will be thanking me later! It wasn't you, I didn't right it clear enough. Enjoy,

Comment

Here is how it goes:

BW x10
                                10 x10 drop to BW x10

Bahahaha I'm a doof! I should have copied this down, cuz I got it wrong when I was at the gym. Anyways I will post what I did....(this is my whole routine for today I didnt do dips, since I added bench dips today.)

Lat Pulldowns (Seated on Stability Ball)
                                1x10 90lb
                                1x10 100lb
                                1x6 110lb
                                1x4 110lb
                                1x10 100lb

DB BentOver Rows
                                3x10 20lb DB's

Single arm rows
                                3x10 20lb

Forgot hyperxtensions -oops-

Skull Crushers ***SUPERSET*** Chest Presses
                                3x10 30lb EZ Bar *********** 3x10 30lb EZ Bar

Bench Dips (I didnt really rest, just adding/removing plates)
                                1x10 BW
                                1x10 10lb
                                1x10 15lb
                                1x10 25lb
                                1x10 BW
                                1x10 15lb
                                1x8 10lb
                                1x5 5lb
                                1x8 BW that is all

Cardio
                                Treadmill 25min
                                Last edited by Booty; 05-31-2006, 11:36 AM.
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X