Computer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jingzhe
    you're fine.. don't really worry about it.. if there's something stopping you from what you're doing, then that's something to worry about. scan your system regularly with adaware (even though it's a peice of shit). i don't really use any of that on my computer at home, i usually spot it out. :|
    I like HiJackThis alot more than AdWare, adware is to bloated for my tases and I dont have to install HiJackThis

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
      I'm getting that. Should I delete Easy Remover?

quit wasting your time, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
        ROFL.. OMFG. ARE YOU KIDDING??!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        Well it can but programs like access and such are a bitch due to it always saying your out of memory. That and not to mention how many security holes office 97 has

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! IM CONFUSED!!!!! I donno who to listen too!!!
          i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

heh, take it for experience. it's not what you do to veer away from the subject matter. it's what you can do about it. who's given you that type of advice? as i can see.. no one.

Comment

lol, don't panic man, it's all good.

For the most part, uninstall the shitty programs that you do not use. You don't appear to have any nasty processes so you don't have much to worry about there either. But run Spysweeper (or adaware seeing as how you have it already), run any antivirus programs you have and THEN back up your registry and clean it with Crap Cleaner.

IME, I've gotten pretty lazy but for the most part, if you back your important stuff up (which you should do anyways) then you're pretty much fine. Shady programs leave little bits and peices behind even after removing them using Add/Remove programs. ALWAYS use Add/Remove programs unless you know exactly what you're doing and what reg keys you're going to pull out manually.

Just calm down, don't worry too much and keep us posted lol. Just my two cents. If jingzhe has something contradictory to say, follow his advice. I've been out of the tech game for quite some time but I still know how to keep my computer up to par. I'm just lazy now. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                lol, don't panic man, it's all good.

For the most part, uninstall the shitty programs that you do not use. You don't appear to have any nasty processes so you don't have much to worry about there either. But run Spysweeper (or adaware seeing as how you have it already), run any antivirus programs you have and THEN back up your registry and clean it with Crap Cleaner.

IME, I've gotten pretty lazy but for the most part, if you back your important stuff up (which you should do anyways) then you're pretty much fine. Shady programs leave little bits and peices behind even after removing them using Add/Remove programs. ALWAYS use Add/Remove programs unless you know exactly what you're doing and what reg keys you're going to pull out manually.

Just calm down, don't worry too much and keep us posted lol. Just my two cents. If jingzhe has something contradictory to say, follow his advice. I've been out of the tech game for quite some time but I still know how to keep my computer up to par. I'm just lazy now. Heh.

approved.

Comment

You, shush!

Comment

*smack* oh stop your whining you big baby!
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I was joking about that lol. I was confused but I wasnt crying or anything. Smart ass remark
                      i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Working...
                      X