No announcement yet.

Computer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, i can't see those pictures. :\ can you upload them to http://imageshack.us/ and then post the links.. if you could.. just keep the resolution you have and then save them as *.jpg. process menu is where you right click your taskbar.. then you go to Task Manager. Go to processes then screen shot that with every process showing.

Comment

i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Do you still use any of thosse programs? If not just go to C:\Program Files and delete the folder

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
          Do you still use any of thosse programs? If not just go to C:\Program Files and delete the folder

.... no offense or anything... don't teach him how to NOT uninstall programs fully. Thanks.

Comment

Do you know how to work with those images 'jingzhe'? Let me know if you need more. If you can fix it...PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!!

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
              .... no offense or anything... don't teach him how to NOT uninstall programs fully. Thanks.
              I doubt he wants to try and clean out his whole registry by hand. This is why they made a registry cleaner for time

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux

you have no viruses whatsoever, someone probably tried deleting the folders from C:\Program Files and then that's what's left there. it's kinda hard to delete those if i explain it.. yeah.. so... technically, those programs aren't even on your computer anymore probably. it's just stuck in the registry.

Comment

also.. keep microsoft office.. and creative... creative is for your multimedia processes/settings. office is word processing/spreadsheet/database management/ and a lot more stuff.. single some things out and then let's see how much further we can go.

Comment

So im good!!!!???? Microsoft Pro is on there tho isnt it? I click on remove and nothing will pop up.

Comment

http://www.jv16.org/ - Good Registry Cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                        also.. keep microsoft office.. and creative... creative is for your multimedia processes/settings. office is word processing/spreadsheet/database management/ and a lot more stuff.. single some things out and then let's see how much further we can go.
                        Office 97 doesnt work with XP

Comment

So im good!!!!???? Microsoft Pro is on there tho isnt it? I click on remove and nothing will pop up.
                          If you run CCleaner and go to tools you can delete the entrys so they dont show up in your add remove list

Comment

you're fine.. don't really worry about it.. if there's something stopping you from what you're doing, then that's something to worry about. scan your system regularly with adaware (even though it's a peice of shit). i don't really use any of that on my computer at home, i usually spot it out. :|

Comment

http://www.jv16.org/ - Good Registry Cleaner
                              I'm getting that. Should I delete Easy Remover?

Comment

Office 97 doesnt work with XP

ROFL.. OMFG. ARE YOU KIDDING??!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X