drunk like a mofo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alerux
    lol. $25 huh? Nice!! You didnt get caught either? Sweet! Did you give the pizza guy the bag of quarters? lol My friend dropped a 100 dollar bill on a $4 order at Dairy Queen one time lol.
    i charge almost everything when im at school.. i save my green backs for the bar, cos you never want to use plastic than or you'll be bankrupt asap
    Originally posted by storm shadow
    huh, why? It was my first year of college, gimme a break.
    what college you at storm? im in my sr year for my bachelors, this year is going to be a drunken mess.. im so hype my only fear is stds and failing french again, which means i prolly wont graduate.

i started lookin at grad schools the other day, got me excitied for that too.. especially since all the schools offering what im interested in are far away! and most are down southh!!! i'm tryin to head to a massive campus down south. .. Va Tech glared out at me.. but its early, still got alot of time to put in on that!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      i charge almost everything when im at school.. i save my green backs for the bar, cos you never want to use plastic than or you'll be bankrupt asap

what college you at storm? im in my sr year for my bachelors, this year is going to be a drunken mess.. im so hype my only fear is stds and failing french again, which means i prolly wont graduate.

i started lookin at grad schools the other day, got me excitied for that too.. especially since all the schools offering what im interested in are far away! and most are down southh!!! i'm tryin to head to a massive campus down south. .. Va Tech glared out at me.. but its early, still got alot of time to put in on that!
      I was going to Illinois State University, however now I'm attending a different college due to money issues, I'm only going part time also, so I've got a good 2yrs left for my bachelors degree in accounting. I turn 21 in a couple months, going to Vegas, talk about a drunken mess, hehe, can't wait.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

ain't nothing more massive than them UT longhorns buddy
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

You can stay in PA and come out to Pitt for grad school. First round of drinks on me.

Comment

actually the U of Pitt and U of sciences in philly are the closest schools to offer anything near health psychology for msd. the philly one is 3grand a credit tho, so near 15grand a semester...!

I still need to make contacts to all the schools whom websites i found and looked at..read thro all the info i get..than take GREs...apply to some schools, actually gradute..blah blahblah.. all that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              oh yeah, I also had a big ass Churchilll cigar yesterday at the club.. it was romeo and julieta brand I think... was like 7 bucks
              if you can i would suggest an ACID "Extra Ordinary Larry" they run between 11-15 a pop. they are a 60x8 i think awsome cigar and the whole ACID line is cool because they put the tabacco in rooms with insence so it gives them a nicer odor for people who dont like people who smoke cigars. i think their site is www.ACIDCIGARS.com i ususally will drink a scotch rocks or Jameson on the rocks with them and you can usually feel the buzz a lot stronger while still be in total control

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                ain't nothing more massive than them UT longhorns buddy

bleh, GO BUCKS!!

Pretty excited for the game this year, especially since vincy poo is gone.
                Last edited by Sethva; 07-13-2006, 12:11 PM.
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

okay i think i'm done with drinking... good lord... this huge Long Island messed me up AGAIN last nite, lol....
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Long Island hmm...too sweet for me I'll stick to my scotch or guinness.

Comment

Working...
                    X