Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its 5 in the morning, and i can't sleep. So heck, i'll just post some pics of me.

Heres me at 165... I only lifted seriously for half a month now so plz be nice!

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter04
      Hi,

My bodyfat Iam not sure I think as of right now around 12% might be more. I will be doing some cutting soon.

Here is my leg shot lighting is not that great and its not the greatest pics.

Iam on my 6th day on WB and GB and I really like this stack! My strength is starting to go up, as for the pumps its there but hopefully it will get better.
      Damn nice
      My chicken legs

Last edited by LancerV; 07-08-2006, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinKim943
        Its 5 in the morning, and i can't sleep. So heck, i'll just post some pics of me.

You have a great base to work from keep eating and keep lifting good luck
        Last edited by LancerV; 07-08-2006, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Whatever you’ve been doing looks like it’s been paying off, Justin. Keep lifting serious and I’m sure that you’ll be a beast in no time. And be thankful that you didn’t start off as a string bean like me!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
            Whatever you’ve been doing looks like it’s been paying off, Justin. Keep lifting serious and I’m sure that you’ll be a beast in no time. And be thankful that you didn’t start off as a string bean like me!! lol
            Or a fat blob like me

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter04
              Hi,

My bodyfat Iam not sure I think as of right now around 12% might be more. I will be doing some cutting soon.

Here is my leg shot lighting is not that great and its not the greatest pics.

Iam on my 6th day on WB and GB and I really like this stack! My strength is starting to go up, as for the pumps its there but hopefully it will get better.

GOOD LORD!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                Damn nice
                My chicken legs

Looking good, but its always tough to see pics that are taken in a mirror. Do you have a timer on your camera?
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Its 5 in the morning, and i can't sleep. So heck, i'll just post some pics of me.

Looks very good to me! You said you been lifting seriously for "half a month" how long have you been lifting in general?
                  What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
                    Looks very good to me! You said you been lifting seriously for "half a month" how long have you been lifting in general?
                    about 2.5 years on and off(with an extra emphesis on off)? I started because i used to be fat(about 28%) and figured working out would help me lose weight... but then i stopped and just started doing cardio because i was too lazy to do both.

but about 90% of the gains i have gotten was from the 6 months. My lifts went up like crazy too. Bench from like 175 to 245, squat from 45 to 300, etc.
                    Last edited by JustinKim943; 07-08-2006, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
                      Looking good, but its always tough to see pics that are taken in a mirror. Do you have a timer on your camera?
                      Yea never thought of that

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                        Yea never thought of that
                        LOL

I only asked because I have taken a couple pics through the mirror and they are so fuzzy looking. So most of mine are taken with the timer.
                        What typos?

Comment

about 2.5 years on and off(with an extra emphesis on off)? I started because i used to be fat(about 28%) and figured working out would help me lose weight... but then i stopped and just started doing cardio because i was too lazy to do both.

but about 90% of the gains i have gotten was from the 6 months. My lifts went up like crazy too. Bench from like 175 to 245, squat from 45 to 300, etc.
                          I see, looks like you are on track now!

BTW...you arms look great!!!
                          What typos?

Comment

• since your all doing leggies i thought id contribute...
                            lol

Attached Files

Comment

• Only with bodybuilding can we do stuff like post leg pics in our skimpies...

Great legs, everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
                                Only with bodybuilding can we do stuff like post leg pics in our skimpies...

Great legs, everyone!
                                Haha so true!

I'll contribute too, some may have seen this pic in my log.
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/attac...7&d=1151493658
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X