Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krzna
    hehe...thx booty
    now if i could get her to post some booty shots ... that wld be good
    LMAO!!!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by krzna
      ok herez my fat self ...

up 1.5% bf i think , cold not worked out for a week.

Looking pretty huge my man!!!

Comment

• Heard alot of good things about white blood and GB so Iam going to start Monday. Here are some pics.

Comment

• Looking good, keep us posted on how you like the stack!

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter04
            Heard alot of good things about white blood and GB so Iam going to start Monday. Here are some pics.

they are great products bud....and thatz a real good base u've built up. Good luck!

Comment

Heard alot of good things about white blood and GB so Iam going to start Monday. Here are some pics.

Wow thats some serious ink on that arm! Looking great too, good luck with the gb/wb!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Holy impressive.... check out GlycerGROW as well when you have a chance. It's a personal fave of mine (and very inexpensive).

Comment

• Your left arm looks gigantic in the second pic; could be the tat? I too hope to start on GB again, been a few months since I've had some. Just got 2 bottles this weekend that should be here soon.
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Thanks guys for your support and help! Iam 5"8 around 190lbs, my tat represents my martial arts background and also my 2 boys which there name is written in kanji that I enjoy so much. The lotus flower means Life which I will guide and support my 2 boys throughtout there life. Its half way finish just going to color it.

Comment

Thanks guys for your support and help! Iam 5"8 around 190lbs, my tat represents my martial arts background and also my 2 boys which there name is written in kanji that I enjoy so much. The lotus flower means Life which I will guide and support my 2 boys throughtout there life. Its half way finish just going to color it.
                      You look way bigger than 190....

Comment

Thanks guys for your support and help! Iam 5"8 around 190lbs, my tat represents my martial arts background and also my 2 boys which there name is written in kanji that I enjoy so much. The lotus flower means Life which I will guide and support my 2 boys throughtout there life. Its half way finish just going to color it.
                        What's your body fat?

Leg shots?

Comment

• Hi,

My bodyfat Iam not sure I think as of right now around 12% might be more. I will be doing some cutting soon.

Here is my leg shot lighting is not that great and its not the greatest pics.

Iam on my 6th day on WB and GB and I really like this stack! My strength is starting to go up, as for the pumps its there but hopefully it will get better.

Last edited by hunter04; 07-07-2006, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• WOW check out those quadsss I see nothing short of 100% Dedication there!!

Comment

• That's some excellent seperation. Great detail for what you say is 12% bf. I would love to have some quads like that!

Whatever you're doing, keep it up! Do you mind asking if genetics had a helping hand to play with your development, wanting to make sure there's some hope for me! lol Can you post your routine if it's no problem?

Comment

• Holy quads

Comment

Working...
                                X