The official UFC/Pride thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by browndustin

I don’t know what the hell was up with Bonner though… I love the guy. He’s like a semi-big dude you’d find working in the IT department somewhere or a dude you front on at the bar. Then he rips his shirt off like the Hulk and it’s like OMG STEPHEN BONNER!!

That axe kick looked like it could have broken someone’s neck if it had been executed properly. I was sitting on the edge of my chair expecting a war, but he was so sloppy. Man, he looked like he was fighting at not even 75% of what he’s shown us before. I never expected another Griffin/Bonner war, but as much as I dislike Rashad Evans at time he can put down a great fight. So disappointed.
    Rashad was just better at his wrestling game than Bonner was at his striking game that night...I was somewhat surprised, but more for Rashads good performance than Bonner shitty performance. I thought Bonner should have lost the decision to Keith Jardine when they fought a few weeks ago too.
    + =

Comment

I can definitely agree that Evans had a good game plan because he's always pretty solid like that. But damn, Bonners proformance was just SHITTY. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's just me but I was really surprised.

I like St. Pierre too. Man he's crazy and a Canadian nucka eh

Comment

you all might like this

http://video.ufc.com/content.aspx?cid=8703

if someone pays for the subscription you should host the files on something so i can DL them all.. lol

Comment

If I was paying for that I'd definitely leech the files or share my pw. But I don't have that kinda skilla.

But don't you guys love me anyways? I mean, that's better than a UFC subscription, right?

Comment

got a bunch of UFC and KOTC events on my file server ... I can host 'em up on my ftp server if anyone wants to check 'em out .... send me a pm and I'll send you account information
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              got a bunch of UFC and KOTC events on my file server ... I can host 'em up on my ftp server if anyone wants to check 'em out .... send me a pm and I'll send you account information

fo sho
              + =

Comment

f@ckin' excited about tonight .... watched the UFC All Access on Ortiz ... that guy's cardio is through the roof .... there's no way Shamrock is gonna win this one .... and I had no idea that J.Burkman was training w/ Team Punishment ... I had him picked to lose tonight ... need to rethink that one, but he still seems like he gets tired quickly, even with all of the cardio training ... will be an interesting match with him

on another note, guys that PM'd me about the fileserver ... let me know if you've been having problems .... moved into a new house with a new modem and want to make sure that comcast didn't screw up any of my ports before the packets even get to my router
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Strester, you’re the man for hookin everyone up! I might hit you up on that offer if I ever fix my computer at home lol

But yeah, so stoked for tonight. I don’t know what to say. Part of me still has a soft spot for ken, but yeah he’s pretty washed up for sure. Great physique but I hope his cardio is through the mother f***ing roof. Tito’s is out of this world. Can’t disagree at all. Hope it’s an absolute brawl.

Arlovski and Sylvia…. A few of my older buddies are especially hyped about this. I know we have Sylvia fans here but sorry, I wanna see Arlovski mop the Slyvia’s blood up with his ass. lol seriously now. I wanna see him get wrecked. Arlovski’s training looked so mild compaired to Sylvia’s, and I can admit that he’s got a lot of experience. I hope that Arlovski puts the beat down on Syliva. Can’t waiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Strester, you’re the man for hookin everyone up! I might hit you up on that offer if I ever fix my computer at home lol

But yeah, so stoked for tonight. I don’t know what to say. Part of me still has a soft spot for ken, but yeah he’s pretty washed up for sure. Great physique but I hope his cardio is through the mother f***ing roof. Tito’s is out of this world. Can’t disagree at all. Hope it’s an absolute brawl.

Arlovski and Sylvia…. A few of my older buddies are especially hyped about this. I know we have Sylvia fans here but sorry, I wanna see Arlovski mop the Slyvia’s blood up with his ass. lol seriously now. I wanna see him get wrecked. Arlovski’s training looked so mild compaired to Sylvia’s, and I can admit that he’s got a lot of experience. I hope that Arlovski puts the beat down on Syliva. Can’t waiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    no problem hookin' ppl up .... not like I paid for any of it ... love pirating stuff on the internet .... hit me up w/ a PM about your computer problems ... I've just finished putting together a box for running linux and still have some parts laying around if you need hardware ....
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Ah thanks a lot man. It’s always good to hook a brother up, it always comes back.

Not so much hardware problems as it is spyware and viruses. My mom came home from a 12 hour night shift from the hospital, popped some sleeping pills and decided she needed to print stuff off on the computer before sleeping……… I let her know that if she ever sees the word “Yes” on the computer, she’s not allowed to click on it. EVER.

I used to work in Technical Support too so it’s all good. It just sucks to dedicate time to something as useless as fixing avoidable computer problems. Still stoked on the fights tonight though. A buddy just came into work and we’re talking about Tito and Kens next bout… soooooo riled up. Only 7 hours to go! lol

Comment

the heads are startin' to roll in .... hope everyone who is a fan enjoys the fights tonight .... Arlovski and Ortiz!!!! .... w00t, w00t

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Pardon my French, but that was some fucking lame pay-per-view.

I want my money back.

Comment

Pardon my French, but that was some fucking lame pay-per-view.

I want my money back.
                            I agree there, bullshit, Herb dean needs to go. For the heavyweight fight, Dam, borning. Why didnt AA shoot or keep leg kicking Tim.. I was dissapointed to say the least. The first fight was the best, blood everywhere..
                            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                              I agree there, bullshit, Herb dean needs to go. For the heavyweight fight, Dam, borning. Why didnt AA shoot or keep leg kicking Tim.. I was dissapointed to say the least. The first fight was the best, blood everywhere..
                              Every single person I talked to about the fight last night said those words verbatim.

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                                Yes, it was a rather sad ppv.
                                Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Working...
                                X