No announcement yet.

The official UFC/Pride thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rock on... I love UFC, and TUF was an awesome night, I'm looking forward to saturdays fights as well!

I hated short fuse for being sooo cocky and i liked the fatc the kendal came out and said he wouldnt be where he's at if it wasn't for Tito and the gang's help..... Josh can take hits like no other but Bisping looks like an animal in the octagon, cant wait to see more fights form him.

July 8th, at a wedding, recording PPV with DVR so I will be avoiding the ent until i'm done watching the whole night's action.......hope shamrock taps out, I want to see him quit!!!!

PS subscribed
    Ht: 6'1"
    Wt: 200 lb.s
    BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
    17% (8/2/06)
    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

lol, if I’ve ever seen anyone get dominated in a fight it was when Tito worked Ken like it was no thang. I still have a soft spot for Ken because he is an old lion in the sport (deep down you have to respect him a little, despite the drama), but man… I really, REALLY don’t think that he could own Tito like the way he got owned. There’s just no way he could step in the octagon and keep pushing harder than Tito did. The game’s changed and Tito is a beast. I would kill a litter of super-cute kittens to have the conditioning that Tito had in that fight. Ken has a great looking body for his age, but he just got straight pummeled, no doubt about it. He looks like he’s been taking too many steroids and not focusing on his conditioning enough. The guy’s crazy and he doesn’t have the focus that Tito had.

I agree that the Arlovski and Silvia fight shouldn’t have been stopped… I had to watch this fight at the pub (had new flooring being put in) and it looked like there was going to be a riot. He could have recovered and then murdered Silvia, imo. I hope that he knocks out Silvia with the hardest headkick. Guaranteed, liquor or not I will be SO rowdy when they go at it in the ring again.

Comment

Arlovski got one right on the button and was limp when he was falling to the ground ... that was a good stoppage ...

i'm rootin' for the pitbull, but I disagree that the stop in the last fight was early
        jdouchebag for president

Comment

The biggest bad ass and yet one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Attached Files
          There will be plenty of obstacles in life, don't allow yourself to become one of them.

Click Here For My Green MAGnitude Log

Current Stats:
          Sex: Male
          Height: 5'11
          Weight: 195
          Neck: 16
          Chest: 43
          Waist: 32
          Arms: 16 1/2
          Forearm: 12
          Wrist: 7
          Thigh: 24 1/2
          Calve: 15 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by strester
            Arlovski got one right on the button and was limp when he was falling to the ground ... that was a good stoppage ...

i'm rootin' for the pitbull, but I disagree that the stop in the last fight was early

bs bro
            + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
              bs bro
              LOL ... watch it again in slow motion ... AA didn't wake up until his head bounced off the canvas
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin

I agree that the Arlovski and Silvia fight shouldn’t have been stopped… I had to watch this fight at the pub (had new flooring being put in) and it looked like there was going to be a riot. He could have recovered and then murdered Silvia, imo. I hope that he knocks out Silvia with the hardest headkick. Guaranteed, liquor or not I will be SO rowdy when they go at it in the ring again.

I think Dana had the ref ready to stop it as quick as possible if AA got hit good. That way they have something to hype for the HW division...What else could they do? AA Vs. Monson? HA..hmmphh..

Now they can hype a rubbermatch, make more money, still have AA end up with the title, and have another 3-4 months to burn until he needs to defend again.

Whos hype that Anderson Silva is fighting in the UFC now? I know I am!
                + =

Comment

Originally posted by keithrunion
                  The biggest bad ass and yet one of the nicest people I have ever met.

ridiculous. i would do anything to meet the iceman damn thats sweet

Comment

LOL ... watch it again in slow motion ... AA didn't wake up until his head bounced off the canvas

LA LA LA LA I AM NOT LISTENING LA LA LA LA

Comment

who else saw Leben get knocked out lastnight? never saw that comin'

btw, Bonner looked worthless out there ... I was expecting to see him man-handle Evans
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

btw, Bonner looked worthless out there ... I was expecting to see him man-handle Evans

thank god leben got his ass kicked. way too cocky if you ask me (no reason to be)

disappointed about the bonnar fight, i dislike rashad evans very much. i think they both have great work ethic, but i dont know what was wrong with bonnar last night.

the luke cummo fight disappointed me too, i wanted to see goulet get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                          thank god leben got his ass kicked. way too cocky if you ask me (no reason to be)

disappointed about the bonnar fight, i dislike rashad evans very much. i think they both have great work ethic, but i dont know what was wrong with bonnar last night.

the luke cummo fight disappointed me too, i wanted to see goulet get destroyed.
                          Couldn't of said it better myself. Leben is punk ass cry baby. He got the stamped put on him.. AS for Stephen, I thought he would of manhandle Rashad, but thats the way the fights go sometimes.. Getting pumped for UFC 61
                          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

100% my thoughts
                            Ht: 6'1"
                            Wt: 200 lb.s
                            BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                            17% (8/2/06)
                            Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Leben is so cocky it makes me almost want to train and get in the octagon… with jaymdubbs backing me up, tag team action of course. I don’t want to mess up my pretty face or get cauliflower ears!

Err.. swallowing me ego, I’d have to say he got smashed quite well. It was actually BEAUTIFUL. Man does that Anderson Silva kid got reach. Those jabs were hilarious. So effective though. I really loved seeing Leben get knocked out. He didn’t want to shake Silva’s hand or give him props or anything. He probably went back to his locker room a sore looser, bitching and probably crying.

I don’t know what the hell was up with Bonner though… I love the guy. He’s like a semi-big dude you’d find working in the IT department somewhere or a dude you front on at the bar. Then he rips his shirt off like the Hulk and it’s like OMG STEPHEN BONNER!!

That axe kick looked like it could have broken someone’s neck if it had been executed properly. I was sitting on the edge of my chair expecting a war, but he was so sloppy. Man, he looked like he was fighting at not even 75% of what he’s shown us before. I never expected another Griffin/Bonner war, but as much as I dislike Rashad Evans at time he can put down a great fight. So disappointed.

I also wish that George Gurgel did a little better too. He was clearly the aggressor in the third round and Matt only won from technicalities. Pulled off a clean win and that’s that. If it was the crowd’s decision it would have Gurgel. He should have put the mack on in the first two rounds because he had some clean standup. Matt (or whatever his name was) should have fully lost points for running away. He straight up RAN away like 3-4 times. He clearly dodged some ass whoopings and that wasn’t fair. I would have liked to see more blood.

I like seeing all these new kids from Brazil. My buddy’s an exchange student so he’s been getting me so hyped on Brazil lol. Gonna turn into a fan boy

*gets back to work……*

Comment

You guys have apparently never seen Silva fight in Pride....Muthafukas gonna make some waves guaranteed! Awesome! Jens Pulver is back for the LW division too! Gonna be sweet....I can't wait for Hughes Vs. St. Pierre, thats gonna be the fight of '06.
                                + =

Comment

Working...
                                X