No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women hate jelously... shes gonna leave you if you keep acting like a douche and she reconizes it. be proud that u gotta dime mayne, show that b off in public like u #1 cos u got that pulled. let em look, its all they be doin, if they touch than its game on and u smack tha shit out of em. otherwise its all good, cos tahts ur trick she knows it you know it they know it so show it son

your disguist in other people is a blatant around the bush way of showing your worry that she may leave and/or a lack of confidence in yourself being her man. cos dont tell me when she isnt around you dont check out other dimes, its a guy thing, and when u reach a certain age, its all good cos ur old, its like ur supposded to do it.. i think its in the male DNA...check out young hot girls, as much as possible, when ur older...something like that..

or it could be the fact that genetically men look to younger women as mates, because youth shows reproductive capability, biologically were prone to be attracted to younger females..

they also are more likely on average to have a wasit-to-hip ratio display reproductive ability.. i think its like .84 or something? i forget, but theres a certain ratio, regardless of the two #s that attracts men.. believe it or not..

also, theres the fact that youinger women are attracted to older man, based on the idea that with age comes maturirty, responsbility, and resources, something women are genetically trained to be attracted too.. since the male had been the primary means of putting food on the table and holding the house down in previoius millenia...

so its very natural for this occurance.. and jelously is simply a display of lack of confidence.. [women are attracted to confidence more than anything IMO]

Comment

• women hate jelously... shes gonna leave you if you keep acting like a douche and she reconizes it. be proud that u gotta dime mayne, show that b off in public like u #1 cos u got that pulled. let em look, its all they be doin, if they touch than its game on and u smack tha shit out of em. otherwise its all good, cos tahts ur trick she knows it you know it they know it so show it son

your disguist in other people is a blatant around the bush way of showing your worry that she may leave and/or a lack of confidence in yourself being her man. cos dont tell me when she isnt around you dont check out other dimes, its a guy thing, and when u reach a certain age, its all good cos ur old, its like ur supposded to do it.. i think its in the male DNA...check out young hot girls, as much as possible, when ur older...something like that..

or it could be the fact that genetically men look to younger women as mates, because youth shows reproductive capability, biologically were prone to be attracted to younger females..

they also are more likely on average to have a wasit-to-hip ratio display reproductive ability.. i think its like .84 or something? i forget, but theres a certain ratio, regardless of the two #s that attracts men.. believe it or not..

also, theres the fact that youinger women are attracted to older man, based on the idea that with age comes maturirty, responsbility, and resources, something women are genetically trained to be attracted too.. since the male had been the primary means of putting food on the table and holding the house down in previoius millenia...

so its very natural for this occurance.. and jelously is simply a display of lack of confidence.. [women are attracted to confidence more than anything IMO]

Comment

• i also feel inclinced to mentioned yesterday in my rush to be late for work, idropped my bottle of fish oil and about 1/2 of it spilled out on the floor.. plus the cap broke a lil ..

so now i haev like 3/4 a bottle left, and i have to cover it with tin foil in the fridge..

and to top it off, after i cleaned it up and threw the towel out, i slipped on it and practically threw my groin out while almost landing flat on my back.

Comment

• Hmmm, must be the reason I use gel caps over bulk liquid for my fish oils. Sorry to hear about your loss, but next time do us a favor. Make sure you have the video camera recording your fall. Everybody enjoys watching other people hit the ground

Comment

• i didnt hit the gorund.. my foot just slid like 2-3 feet in front of me and i threw my hands in the air and was like o shit.. somehow caught myself .. thankfully

Comment

• bump.
              Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• yo i went to the doctors today.. my mom made me.. and she went along.. freaking rediculous.. im 21 not 12..

anyways, i got the fucking no creatine, caffeine , ephedra blah blahb lah BS rant from the doc, than i gave him my 2 cents about everything .. than my mom threw in the family history pitch of how her n pops had heart attack or a stroke and they both have high blood pressure lah blahb lah.. than the doct hits me with the supplements bad pitch, than i hit him with the my family never exercises, eats like shit, and is loaded with stress etc etc etc

basically im pissed about my mom right now, hate when people tell me how to live my life or act, or what to do.. and im very angry. i dont get angry much but now im pissed. fers.

on a side note, im going to read up on ways to lower my blood pressure, since it apparantly is high and i might die at any given moment (so they think)

Comment

• dude your mum cares about you!! Thats a good sign! My parents are really starting to think I'm weird... buying kilos of "funny powder," eating and cooking a million times a day and waking up at ridiculously early hours of the morning to go bash up my body I think they've given up on me!

Btw you can send your supps to me, I have almost abnormally low blood pressure

Comment

• yea but she wont listen to me, or respect the fact that even tho i am 21 i am intelligent and know what i am doing.

I mean, i used to have a serious thyroid problemn, they told me it could of been cancerous.. after 4 years of annual check ups, its near non-existant anymore.

I used to get horid chest pains.. to the point i would have to sit down and focus on breathing..felt like neeldes in my heart.. havent had one for 2 years or so..

last time i was at the dr when he first noticed my high blood pressure, he told me to work out more, eat healthier, and all that.. i was like "yea ok, cos i dont exercise enough" but i just said alright, this time i was real with him and my mom.

-- im planning to go to grad school for health psychology.. and get my trainer/nutrionalist certififactions while there... who wants to go to an over weight out of shape trainer/nutritionalist? thats like taking health advice from an obese doctor...

Comment

• You have a doctor who thinks creatine is bad? Time for a new doc. I agree that, especially for someone who has both a family history of heart problems AND a personal history of chest pain, ephedra should be OUT, GONE, AND LIKE NOT PART OF YOUR SUP REGIME, but what sort of doctor is all "Don't bust your balls in the gym."??

My doctor ... You exercising?
                      me ... Yea
                      doc ... You taking vitamines?
                      me ... Oh yea, and creatine, protein, bcaa's, fish oil, and N.O.
                      doc ... Good, add a B complex and take the fish oil with every meal to get your cholesterol more in line. Don't take more than 50 g of protein in one meal, and eat 6 times a day.

Comment

• the chest pains have been gone for awhile..

ive been using ephedrine hcl not ephedra, slight difference..

and I dont see how a few weeks of an ephedrine cycle will have extremely long term effects.. its not like i intend to use it year round.. ill prlly make the one box i bought last 2-3 summers.. especially since the price of ephedrine hcl shot up so much..

either way, i wa spissed the first time i went cos he drilled me about this, when i was there for a thyroid check up nothing else. all i wanted to hear was if my thyroid was good!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                          yo i went to the doctors today.. my mom made me.. and she went along.. freaking rediculous.. im 21 not 12..

anyways, i got the fucking no creatine, caffeine , ephedra blah blahb lah BS rant from the doc, than i gave him my 2 cents about everything .. than my mom threw in the family history pitch of how her n pops had heart attack or a stroke and they both have high blood pressure lah blahb lah.. than the doct hits me with the supplements bad pitch, than i hit him with the my family never exercises, eats like shit, and is loaded with stress etc etc etc

on a side note, im going to read up on ways to lower my blood pressure, since it apparantly is high and i might die at any given moment (so they think)
                          If you have high bp right now I wouldnt touch ephedrine, its not worth the extra .25lbs every other week maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                            Btw you can send your supps to me, I have almost abnormally low blood pressure
                            Same here ussually rest at like 100/60 and my doctor is always like

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                              Same here ussually rest at like 100/60 and my doctor is always like
                              yeah me too! I Need to get angry! Or ride a few more rollercoasters

Comment

• just a quick rant. everyone has seen posts about the diff types of gym goers, smelly guy, the screamer, the guy on his cell phone. I experienced a completely new one today. The screaming one-upper guy who brings his hot 17 yearold daughter to follow him around. Every exercise I did he would grab a weight 5 lbs heavier, and as I was doing my 8-10 reps he would scream out 1-2 reps with terrible form then look at me like what now. All the while his smoking 17 year old daughter is following him around the gym in slutty street clothes giving me the take me to the locker room look while my very jealous wife glares at me from across the gym.
                                Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Working...
                                X