Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice to see this rant is still going on

Comment

• There have been times when it was on life support, but yea, it's still going. Sometimes this board moves slower than a few glaciers I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
        There have been times when it was on life support, but yea, it's still going. Sometimes this board moves slower than a few glaciers I know.
        Well Gimps, Give it some mouth to mouth to revive it.. I think we need another contest, that will get things going again.. Just like b4, the great Post whore Competition of 06. lol
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Hey, speaking of such, did you ever get that cycle of the GB/WB stack going?

Comment

• morning all.
            Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
              morning all.
              good morning
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205439,00.html

Somebody please explain to me this... If you have a guy on death row and you find him dead in his cell from an over dose, why would you revive him?

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205439,00.html

Somebody please explain to me this... If you have a guy on death row and you find him dead in his cell from an over dose, why would you revive him?
                  its procedural fairness

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205439,00.html

so that we can pay for him to live 5 more years then kill him we need some better law makers in this country that can change some of the stupid policy we have developed as a nation.

how the hell do people sneak drugs in to a prison anyway, that is just stupid. prisoners shouldnt have any physical contact with visitors at all.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      how the hell do people sneak drugs in to a prison anyway, that is just stupid. prisoners shouldnt have any physical contact with visitors at all.
                      ballons, *****, birthday gifts, cigerattes i think are allowed in.. anything you can think of..

Ive said it before somewhere, americas prison is retarded... aimed at capital punishment not rehabilitation.

no wonder there is so many fuck ups in our society.

Comment

• I have a friend (next door neighbor's son) who I visit in prison a couple of times a month. The source is almost always the guards, but sometimes it's visitors. See, with visitors it's not like you see on TV. You go in a big room with chairs and tables and you can sit and talk with the person your visiting. You don't get a pat down on the way in, just pass through a metal detector. If I wanted to slip my friend a hit of acid, it wouldn't be the hardest thing to do as long as the package was very small.

But for big stuff, the guards are the ones who bring it in. Cigaretts sell for $10 each inside. No, that's not a per pack price, that's $10 for one smoke. That makes a $4 pack worth $200. The guard brings it in hidden in his lunch box, then hands it off to the buyer, who pays him like $100 - $150, and then the guard pockets a nice little profit. Do that a couple of times a week and your getting $200 extra a week, tax free.

The best part is, who's ever going to tell? Most the guards either know about it and look the other way (your more worried about getting stabbed in the back by an inmate, so you don't want to make enemies out of your fellow guards), or they are in on it too. As for the inmates, no way in hell will they ever rat out a guard for selling stuff. How long do you think you would live if you were the one who cut off the supply lines?

Comment

I have a friend (next door neighbor's son) who I visit in prison a couple of times a month. The source is almost always the guards, but sometimes it's visitors. See, with visitors it's not like you see on TV. You go in a big room with chairs and tables and you can sit and talk with the person your visiting. You don't get a pat down on the way in, just pass through a metal detector. If I wanted to slip my friend a hit of acid, it wouldn't be the hardest thing to do as long as the package was very small.

But for big stuff, the guards are the ones who bring it in. Cigaretts sell for $10 each inside. No, that's not a per pack price, that's $10 for one smoke. That makes a $4 pack worth $200. The guard brings it in hidden in his lunch box, then hands it off to the buyer, who pays him like $100 - $150, and then the guard pockets a nice little profit. Do that a couple of times a week and your getting $200 extra a week, tax free.

The best part is, who's ever going to tell? Most the guards either know about it and look the other way (your more worried about getting stabbed in the back by an inmate, so you don't want to make enemies out of your fellow guards), or they are in on it too. As for the inmates, no way in hell will they ever rat out a guard for selling stuff. How long do you think you would live if you were the one who cut off the supply lines?
                          Not too long. The person would be shanked quick.. SO Gimps, are you gonna become a guard?
                          I didnt run the GB/WB yet. Nursing a right shoulder at the moment. Plus I still have 4 months of Size-on to run..

Comment

• Originally posted by tplant
                            nice to see this rant is still going on
                            And maybe it will break 70,000 like the one on BB.com in a couple of months.
                            Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyHAWK
                              They hold another Contest or two and it will..

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyHAWK
                                try over 80k.

You guys don't understand the RANT. It is its own entity. Even tough it is a different thread on a different board, it is still the same. Not much unlike the Ying & Yang theory. Become one with the RANT & ye shall find inner peace. I pity the fool who doesn't post in the RANT!
                                Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Working...
                                X