Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    whens the new bull out?!?
    What is this "new bull" of which you speak?

Comment

• bulknutrition.com makes an online magazine called the bull.. its biweekly but i forget when i got the last one.. it has a section with their new specials in it a lil before the site does i think..idk..either way its a good way to notice them w/o checking the site alot

Comment

• So I'm supposed to be cutting right now, but the fates apparently are against me. Monday and Tuesday I had to work out of town, so it was resturant food morning, noon, and night. Work happens, and I can try to pick the best options from the menu anyway, so I'm thinking no big deal.

I get back home mid-tuesday afternoon, just as my wife is packing all the kids in the car to take our oldest to his baseball game. Things were running late, so it was McDonalds for dinner. OK, things happen and I'm not going to put my diet ahead of my family, so I'm good with that. Besides, I order the Grilled Chicken BLT, hold the sauce, and only eat half the bun. It's not too far from decent foods that way.

We get home from the game and there's a message on the machine from my boss. Apparently we have another job that's 2 hours away from home. OK, so I leave at 5 am, big deal. It just means an extra protein bar to keep me going while sitting on my arsh in the jeep. I show up on time and my boss is all "Hey, let's go down to the Pig -n- Pancake and I'll buy you breakfast." If the boss wants to buy me breakfast, I guess I'm having a seccond breakfast. So I order the sourdough pan*****, as that was the closest they have to healthy foods there, and once again blow my diet right out the door.

OK, so I'm back on the diet for lunch, right? Um, where's my lunch? Oh yea, on my kitchen table right were I left it! Again with the McDonalds crap I go. Of course, by now I'm also feeling the effects of getting up at 4:00 am, so I go ahead an get a Coke too.

I was doing better while I was bulking. What do you want to bet I weigh in 2 pounds heavier this week than last? Cutting sucks enough as it is, but it down right blows when you control your cravings and suffer with the hunger only to see a strange set of circumstances take away all the work you did.

Comment

• Man, what happened around here? Where did everybody go?

Comment

• anyone else feeling the effects of end of financial year?!!? Whoa my goash I have never seen my office so hectic!!! argghhhhh

Comment

• i just spilled a cup of green tea all over the base of my monitor, desk, and it ran down the back of the desk onto all the chords/surge protector on the floor.

that sucked.

Comment

i just spilled a cup of green tea all over the base of my monitor, desk, and it ran down the back of the desk onto all the chords/surge protector on the floor.

that sucked.
                Damn that sucks

funny thing I did the same thind 2days ago but it was water.
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

i just spilled a cup of green tea all over the base of my monitor, desk, and it ran down the back of the desk onto all the chords/surge protector on the floor.

that sucked.

If you didnt see sparks, it wasnt that bad
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• i think it messed up my surrond sound speakers .. i get home from work and they make a loud staticy noise..even if the volume is muted =(

Comment

• Holy Crap! This thread is 329 pages long!? wow! Never seen one with this many pages.

Anywhos, I wonder how many keyboards I have ruined by spilling something.
                      i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

• hmm, mine is only 165 pages long. I must of changed the # of posts on a page to 50.

actually after a quick calculation its 40.
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alerux
                          Holy Crap! This thread is 329 pages long!? wow! Never seen one with this many pages.

Anywhos, I wonder how many keyboards I have ruined by spilling something.
                          you should check out the "original" Rant thread some time.

Comment

• Why? Is that longer?
                            i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

• http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=573834

Just a tip, don't post until you've read the first 5 pages and the last 3 pages in that thread. Oh, and don't make any negative remarks about the thread either. That tends to bring out the neg bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=573834

Just a tip, don't post until you've read the first 5 pages and the last 3 pages in that thread. Oh, and don't make any negative remarks about the thread either. That tends to bring out the neg bombs.
                                That thread is just a rep trading, post whoring piece of shit.
                                + =

Comment

Working...
                                X