No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm just gonna re-run some of my better rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
      yea... even tho i smoke, i dont like girls that smoke.

and i hate the fact i smoke.. i spray cologne like a mother and wash my hands alot cos of it.. but i cant really quit.. i limit myself to 1 a day unless i drink..thats good enough for me.
      Yeah I tend to smoke alot when I drink too, I love the feel but hate the smell it leaves in your mouth. Girls who smoke are also a turn off for me.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• better kiss the wife and kids goodnight, and take your last piss pop some EC, and begint o post like a MOFO
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
          Man, I'm not sure what I wanna say for the next 3 hours
          Well, nows your chance to tell us your life story
          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Rant:

I hate little cars that want to pull out infront of me on the road. I once ran OVER a little Ford Aspire with my Suburban.

Comment

Man, I'm not sure what I wanna say for the next 3 hours
              Pull out shakesphere's Macbeth, or othello

Comment

Rant:

I hate little cars that want to pull out infront of me on the road. I once ran OVER a little Ford Aspire with my Suburban.
                RANt, i hate people, who think they are god in thos little cars,

Comment

• And when I say I ran "over" it, I mean my R. Front tire went right on up over the hood of that car. I left tracks on her hood.

Comment

• Gimps remember the legendary night were we post whored like a muther and you and house crashed the server, use that as motivation.
                    -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• RANT: I also hate people in SUV's in the winter, they think they can still do a 100 on the highway during a white out, or with 5 inches of snow on the ground

Comment

• That Suburban had a 4" lift, 32" tires, and I pinned her right to the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                          Gimps remember the legendary night were we post whored like a muther and you and house crashed the server, use that as motivation.
                          Memories, sniff sniff

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                            RANT: I also hate people in SUV's in the winter, they think they can still do a 100 on the highway during a white out, or with 5 inches of snow on the ground
                            Hey, I got my learners permit in Alaska, I've lived in Utah, Idaho, and Sweden as well. I can drive damn good in the snow.

Comment

That Suburban had a 4" lift, 32" tires, and I pinned her right to the road.
                              NIce,

RANT, did she use a blinker

Comment

Hey, I got my learners permit in Alaska, I've lived in Utah, Idaho, and Sweden as well. I can drive damn good in the snow.
                                RANT I dont care how you can drive, when your on ICE You cant do anything unless your in a tank

Comment

Working...
                                X