No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm within 400 posts of Lancer, which doesn't leave much time for "chit-chat" in my day.

Comment

• Rant:

I have a lot of dishes to do before I can make my breakfast.

Comment

• Those dishes are just like the lawn. They never do themselves. And don't even get me started about that so called "automatic" dishwasher......

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
          Peace out cubscout
          Me and House went to bed last night not even realizing that this was post 5992. We were all so stoked about making page 300 we didn't even notice the post total.

House is gonna be all

Comment

• goodnight ya'll.

Comment

• So I was just reading the news and I see that Lance Armstrong was not only cleared of doping charges (1999 Tour de France) but The International Cycling Union is actually concidering legal charges or sanctions against the World Anti-Doping Agency for it's part in having "behaved in ways that are completely inconsistent with the rules and regulations of international anti-doping control testing," and which may also have been against the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee213
                goodnight ya'll.
                dee213, where are you that it's "night"? Australia?

Comment

• Seriously, those French need to grow up and realize that for 7 years it wasn't their race, it was The Tour de Lance

Comment

• Comment

• I'm running back and forth between the computer and the dishwasher, put a way a dish, post up a rant, put away a dish, post up a rant.

It's a way to kill some time....

Comment

• Time to fire up Napster. I like having the music play when I'm cleaning or doing housework.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                          Time to fire up Napster. I like having the music play when I'm cleaning or doing housework.
                          or post whoring.
                          Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• LOL. This smiley reminds me of Joel.
                            Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
                              or post whoring.
                              Hey man, where you been? The drama is high around here!

Comment

• Whats up ranter whores, did I miss anything?
                                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                                -Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X