RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i DIDN'T GET ANY
    Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
      it lasted all of 15 seconds.
      I just saw that! Dayum that was quick. What were people doing? Camping on the forum smackin' that refresh button?

Comment

• THERE WERE ONLY A FEW BOTTLES

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
          Don't ever count out the e-power of TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            I just saw that! Dayum that was quick. What were people doing? Camping on the forum smackin' that refresh button?
            GUESS SO. i DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL IT WAS OVER.

Comment

• But I didn't even see "where" the sale link was. Does CL have a retail link I don't know about?

Comment

• I'm having touble getting on bb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                  But I didn't even see "where" the sale link was. Does CL have a retail link I don't know about?
                  I noticed that. Dunno.

Comment

• I've never tried post whoring before.

Comment

• What kind of work do you do?

Comment

• I like a good challenge. I hadn't even considered posting in here to win a prize until I got called out like I did.

Comment

• My wife is out of town until tomorrow, so I guess I'll be posting tonight.

Comment

• Hopefully my boss leaves soon so i can continue to post all day long.

Comment

• White people, do the humpty-hump

Comment

• in the 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X