No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out! You know there's a stack of GB/WB up for grabs to the biggest Post Whore of the alternate "Rant", right?

Yesterday Tank decided to make it interesting. He put up a bottle of GB for 4th Place

Yea, 4th place. I'm out, because nobody is going to pass me up, but 4th place is within reach for just about anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
      LOL. This smiley reminds me of Joel.
      And this is what we all want to do
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
        Check this out! You know there's a stack of GB/WB up for grabs to the biggest Post Whore of the alternate "Rant", right?

Yesterday Tank decided to make it interesting. He put up a bottle of GB for 4th Place

Yea, 4th place. I'm out, because nobody is going to pass me up, but 4th place is within reach for just about anybody.
        GIMPS!! I told you to keep it on a DL!!!
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
          Whats up ranter whores, did I miss anything?
          Storm! You checked the current post totals? I'm makin' my play for #2!

Me and House moved the thread past page 300 last night, and this morning I nabbed the 6000th post.

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
            GIMPS!! I told you to keep it on a DL!!!
            Ah, Team Enzyte isn't in your leage. You've got what, over 400 posts on him. He's no threat.

Comment

• House72 2,118
              LancerV 1,223
              GimpyPaw 827
              storm shadow 489
              jdiritto 472
              Slated 314
              payton34 149
              Chronicdrummer9 59
              EarlyHorns 44
              Booty 39
              Controlled Labs 36
              Team Enzyte 26

Correction, storm has 463 posts over Team Enzyte. Yea, I think you can hold that lead.....

Comment

• But none of you is catchin me I'm working this Post Whore corner like a cheap floozy trying to make rent money on the last day of the month.

Comment

House72 2,118
                  LancerV 1,223
                  GimpyPaw 827
                  storm shadow 489
                  jdiritto 472
                  Slated 314
                  payton34 149
                  Chronicdrummer9 59
                  EarlyHorns 44
                  Booty 39
                  Controlled Labs 36
                  Team Enzyte 26

Correction, storm has 463 posts over Team Enzyte. Yea, I think you can hold that lead.....
                  -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Hey man, where you been? The drama is high around here!
                    I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.
                    Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

But none of you is catchin me I'm working this Post Whore corner like a cheap floozy trying to make rent money on the last day of the month.
                      Don't worry you can keep 3rd or 2nd, thats fine with me .

-Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
                        I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.
                        I've been as buisy as a one legged cat trying to bury turds on a frozen pond!

Comment

• You guys know there's going to be a "broken cap" sale of White Blood today?

Comment

Ah, Team Enzyte isn't in your leage. You've got what, over 400 posts on him. He's no threat.
                            Don't ever count out the e-power of TE.

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

You guys know there's going to be a "broken cap" sale of White Blood today?
                              you mean there WAS a sale today.

Comment

• it lasted all of 15 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X