RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im trying to widen my lead here
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
      I mean, it's not like I don't have interesting things to say, but when you don't have an audience........
      Yea, it sucks, I know what u mean, Thanks, my back is still sore, Im hoped on all these pain med

Comment

OK, this is post 800 for me, but not 800 rant posts, just 800 totals.

Whooo Hoooo. Oh I've got a long way to go for some catchin up.......
        Yea, I think you can do it,

Comment

• Another 70 posts or so and I'm within 400 of Lancer. That's not bad. It just means I can't be bothered with sleep for a while.

Comment

• My biceps are still tight today. I had a good workout, but I'm getting frustrated about my strength gains.

Comment

• Rant :

Just spilled some Size-on shit,

Comment

Another 70 posts or so and I'm within 400 of Lancer. That's not bad. It just means I can't be bothered with sleep for a while.
                You gonna stay up and beat him

Comment

• I've been having a hard time getting BB Curls to push up in the numbers. I've been stuck at 90 x 8 and haven't gotten any better for about 5 months.

Comment

My biceps are still tight today. I had a good workout, but I'm getting frustrated about my strength gains.
                    DId you swtich your program up, do more weight less reps

Comment

I've been having a hard time getting BB Curls to push up in the numbers. I've been stuck at 90 x 8 and haven't gotten any better for about 5 months.
                      Lay off them for a week or so, then come back to them, do some other curls if you can hammer curls, ez curl

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                        You gonna stay up and beat him
                        Nah, that would take me 6 hours of non-stop posting. I'm gonna work it for an hour or two, get some sleep, and bust on it tommorow.

Comment

• I dont watch your bi workout looks like but swtich it, maybe hit bb curls last

Comment

• My only real hope is that Lancer has given up on this thread. If he comes on and makes a push, I don't have a chance of getting that "No Prize for Second Place" trophy.

Comment

Nah, that would take me 6 hours of non-stop posting. I'm gonna work it for an hour or two, get some sleep, and bust on it tommorow.
                              Yea, Ill hop tomorrow and you will be beating me lol

Comment

My only real hope is that Lancer has given up on this thread. If he comes on and makes a push, I don't have a chance of getting that "No Prize for Second Place" trophy.
                                Maybe they will give out shirts or something, it wouldnt hurt them

Comment

Working...
                                X