No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, guys Ill be back, sorry and ladies, I think we picked up another female to day, so now I have to pluralize it.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Dinner tonight was a nice, rare, grilled steak, a baked potato with about 1 tbs Ranch (fat free) and a salad. Washed down with a tall glass of milk, I was quite full.

We were going to have pot roast, but the wife thawed out the wrong package of meat. Not all mistakes are a bad thing

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
        Dinner tonight was a nice, rare, grilled steak, a baked potato with about 1 tbs Ranch (fat free) and a salad. Washed down with a tall glass of milk, I was quite full.

We were going to have pot roast, but the wife thawed out the wrong package of meat. Not all mistakes are a bad thing
        NO there not, thats good, I also had steack tonight, yummy

Comment

• Im not a milk man, so I wash everythojg with my X-tend yummmy

Comment

• Just got done watching the RINGER, it was good, I reccomend to watch it.

Comment

• I drink a lot of milk, when I'm bulking. Sub out water over milk for an easy callorie drop durring the dreaded "cut".

Comment

• My back is feeling soso, I been icing it, and the vicodin helped a little

Comment

• The Ringer, what was that about?

Comment

• Rant:

I hope my back is feeling better by tuesday, I need to workout, I can't be off too many days here...

Comment

The Ringer, what was that about?
                      The guy from jackass who fixes the special olympics. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                        The guy from jackass who fixes the special olympics. lol
                        Johnny Knoxville, played in the dukes of hazard

Comment

• Even if your back is sore, you can do a lot of seated exercises if need be. Even on a leg day, a few sets of Leg Extensions and Leg Curls with Seated Calf Raises is better than nothing.

Comment

• Rember seeing the previwes at all

Comment

Even if your back is sore, you can do a lot of seated exercises if need be. Even on a leg day, a few sets of Leg Extensions and Leg Curls with Seated Calf Raises is better than nothing.
                              Yea, but when I go to get up is when the pain hurts, it hurst when I go t ostraighten out,

Comment

• If I can barely walk, how do u suggest I do calf rasies beside seated, then I have to get up anyway,

Comment

Working...
                                X