RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT:

I was at the gym today, I dont usually get pissed off at people but today was the day. I was doing back and Bi's. SO i get done doing back and I go to do BI's needless to say this group of 4 freaking retards all teenagers. Sorry not retards, thats an embarrassement to the mentally challenged. Morons they were had every single curling bar loaded up with more wieght then they weigh. SO I was like WTF, so after i see them try to do a curl with this weight, I get even more pissed. THen they start screwing around doing I dunno know what with the bars, so I begin to do curls with the dumbells, no big deal, so as I begin curling these douches start to take the dumbells and start curling themselves, I was like ok, now im reallying get pissed. SO I go to grab the 35's and they werent there, we have two racks with dumbells that go oup to 50's, and one rack that goes up to 150's. SO these clowns, grab the dumbells from both racks, and dont do shit with them. At this point I had enough, all they were doing was flexing and trying to do curls, So I paused my MP3 player, and started yelling at these kids, to have some more respect in the gym. I mean come one youre there with a group, share a little. DO you have to take every dam weight, that you cant lift to begin with.
    SO after that they left, and left a pile of dumbells and weights on the floor, I was pissed. Is it so Freaking hard to clean up after yourself. Re rack the weight, and put the dumbells back, in the right friggin spot. UGH, Im done for now. I don't get pissed often in the gym, but today I was hot. SO moral of the story share, pick up after yourselves and dont flex your bicep when its as big as an infants.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by warriors
      boy this forum has barely been up and it already has close to 4600 posts...bunch of post whores
      WHo you calling a post whore Willis?

Comment

• Good Rant. Reminds me of why I have a gym in my garage. My weights, and they always go right back where I want them.

Comment

• Im usually good to go at my gym, but these NewB's, I never saw them before were total dicks, sorry about the lang. I mean don't roll your shirt up, unless you have something to show, even then don't. I lift in hoodies and jeans, I dont go flaunting my arms around. I mean just lift the freaking weight, You don't have to prove anything to no one. Man these kids got me fired up, but that was good because I blasted my BI's though...

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
            WHo you calling a post whore Willis?
            4593 total posts

House72 1,367
            LancerV 1,043
            _______________= 2,410

4593 / 2 = 2,296.5

Hmm, looks like just two people are responsible for over half the posts.

GimpyPaw 496
            storm shadow 445
            jdiritto 424
            ______________= 1,365

Hmm, looks like 1 poster, all by himself, has posted slightly more than the 3rd, 4th, and 5th ranks together.

Well Done House!! Well Done!!

Comment

• OK, time for me to go make a noise in the garage. Unless somebody knows a good reality show about lifting weights I can watch instead

Comment

• Hey, where'd everybody go? I snuck in here between sets and I see nobody is doing anything. Well, anyway, everybody should go to the "Post your pics" thread and rep Warriors. He earned it.

Comment

• OK, done with my first exercise, front squats. Now it's DB lunge time.

Somebody help me. I mean, I don't usually like legs anyway, but I have NO motivation tonight. I could use a tazer shot right now.

Oh well, rest time over. Wish me luck.

Comment

• COme on GImps, push through it, Its only legs, Mind over matter,

Comment

• Gimps, hows it going, did u push through those lunges?

Comment

• Walking Lunges and Leg extensions, done. Now for some BB Squats. I'm sweatin like a 300 lb man in a parka eating Texas chilli in the summer, but I'm going for it!

Comment

• Sweating like R-Kelly at the Nickeloden kids choice awards. Come on push, You can do it,

Comment

• Remember your Squating for all of us who can't .. So put 4 plates on and lets go...

Comment

• 4 plates? Ha, you don't know me very well do you? My right knee would blow like a cherry bomb on the 4th of July at that load.

BB Squats and Leg curls, both done. Now a personal favorite, Sissy Squats, then Stiff Legged Deads. How heavy shoud I go on the Deads for ya?

Comment

• As heavy as you can, I can dead so im good there, its jsut the squats I can't do.. Can you handle 2 plates?

Comment

Working...
                                X