No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Im gonna take some more ZMA here, maybe it can help me fall asleep.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Dude, here's a tip. Typing on the keyboard is not a sleep aid

Gotta replaice a boiler, huh? Yea, I'd love to help you, but you know, other plans and all. I'm washing my hair.

Comment

• LOL, thanks, Yea, I hate doing them, but the money is great, so I cant complain. Ill remember that next time U need A E-SPot, sorry washing my hair get the 405 of your chest youself..

Comment

• i figured if I type, sooner or later my eyes will get tired and my body will follow. Im trying here

Comment

• You know, when most people say they are going to "wash their hair" they really mean they plan on washing their HAIRS.

Not me...........

I'm going to wash my hair, as in singular. I find if I wash each of the remaining hairs seperately, it makes them feel special. Hopefully if they feel special and loved they aren't going to run away like the other hairs did.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
              You know, when most people say they are going to "wash their hair" they really mean they plan on washing their HAIRS.

Not me...........

I'm going to wash my hair, as in singular. I find if I wash each of the remaining hairs seperately, it makes them feel special. Hopefully if they feel special and loved they aren't going to run away like the other hairs did.
              LOL, yea, But I dont think that is whats doing it, I think everytime u look in the mirror, they see what there attached to are like get me the hell out of here. Thats why the ones in the back are still there they dont see what on too often..

Comment

• SO when gonna load that rig up with supps or what. I mean you did accounce that were MR.BIG rig now. so. Ill put my order in and u can pick it up. are you a no touch driver, or you gonna bring in all my supps to my house.

Comment

• i just wantok to let you al know i mdrunk. this ok im to sleep now, work eat 7am twweeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                    i just wantok to let you al know i mdrunk. this ok im to sleep now, work eat 7am twweeeeee
                    lol, didn't you know there are stiff laws against posting under the influence?

Comment

• House, got licence, no got truck. Think CL will let me borrow theirs? I could be the official CL delivery boy

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                        House, got licence, no got truck. Think CL will let me borrow theirs? I could be the official CL delivery boy
                        Hell yea, lets ask them, that would be sweet, Ill be co-pilot. Ill be sampling all the products in the back..

Comment

• Gimps are first stop is to my house in PA

Comment

• Well drop off the trailer and go back for another one,

Comment

• Well im thinking im finally heading to bed here, Im getting tired once again.

Comment

• Im offical going to bed, after drink my Size-on here and take my Cissus RX and Gluco and Chondrotin. I will be off to night night land..

Comment

Working...
                                X