Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House72
    Rant:

I cooked my steak a tad bit too long, Its not meduim rare, not its meduim, ugh.. Im pissed, but still look forwared to eating this steak.
    I'll be over to pick it up, I like mine well done!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
      I like mine well done!
      o, so many possibilities at sexual jokes on that one..

Comment

• rant:

I think im going to quit lifting. everytime I dress up nice to go out and pimp hoes (isnt often, i usually want to than say eh f it ill wear a nice tee or something) but anyways, everytime i throw on some nice clothes..polos dress shirts etc, they always are too small. my arms barely fit in all my polos now, the fabric is like skin tight, but its baggy around my waist. fricking annoying. i cant afford new outfits every summer/winter, im cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
          o, so many possibilities at sexual jokes on that one..
          It figures....
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
            rant:

I think im going to quit lifting. everytime I dress up nice to go out and pimp hoes (isnt often, i usually want to than say eh f it ill wear a nice tee or something) but anyways, everytime i throw on some nice clothes..polos dress shirts etc, they always are too small. my arms barely fit in all my polos now, the fabric is like skin tight, but its baggy around my waist. fricking annoying. i cant afford new outfits every summer/winter, im cheap.
            Just go naked!
            What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              I really like the lotus elise. what do you guys think about it?

way too small..
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I'll be over to pick it up, I like mine well done!
                Well, ok, what anything else with it too.
                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  way too small..
                  WAY to slow. Corvette Z-06

Comment

• Rant rainig again here,

Comment

• no its muggy, ugh,

Comment

• I guess im a chronic complainer

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                          Well, ok, what anything else with it too.
                          Sure sweet potato and a salad. Hope you have A1 steaksauce!
                          What typos?

Comment

Well I had the sweet potato already cooked, and steamed broc. Ill make the salad. I dont use A-1 sorry, you can bring your bottle if you want..

Comment

• NO, I feel a steak is made to be eaten with out steak sauce. I feel you hurt the steaks fellings. But you eat it well done, so I guess I woud use the sauce, because well done is like eating my boot. YUCK.. But each there own.

Comment

Can you please bring the dessert? thats if you want any, if not I can whip up some protein shake smoothies..

Comment

Working...
                                X