No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry lancer and Myself are on, I think I should be a MOD, Im on more then them..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Ill be the third shit mod, yea.. What you guys think

Comment

• Ok, Ill vote.. HOUSE for MOD at night.

Comment

• DO Here any objections

Comment

• Ok then HOUSE IT IS. CONGRATS house, thanks everyone lol

Comment

• Rant this sucks ass, Im done till some one comes back.

Comment

• Rant Im going to bed MAD.. NIGHT everyone..

Comment

• wats good ya'll...for whoever may be online? Whos winning the refferal comp. how do u check how many refferals u've made?

Comment

• Originally posted by dee213
                    wats good ya'll...for whoever may be online? Whos winning the refferal comp. how do u check how many refferals u've made?
                    Refferals: 6
                    http://www.controlledlabs.com/forum/member.php?u=144

Comment

• yea but how many of them have 'quality posts?' and does just saying high in this massive abode of a waste of bandwith confine as quality?

Comment

• Rant:

I was woking up by a thunderstorm today. I hate that. Ina dead sleep then bam, I hear crashing and it wakes me up, then i couldn't falll backasleep ugh. I feel like im in Seattle with all this rain we get.. I dunno I just wanted to gripe about my lack of sleep..

Comment

• yeah its super foggy and drizzly here outside harrisburg.. was gonna go for an am fasted run but not when i looked out the window =x

sucks cos i got legs today too so i cant run before or after lifting

Comment

• Rant:

Is it me or are people getting stupider. I mean I go to the store yesterday and I forget the excact total, but for some reason the register didn't tell the person behind the register the change to give and she had a breakdown. She couldn't do simple Math, I was like don't they teach this stuff in school anymore. I mean come on subtraction. I dunno, anyone else have to put with this where they live, or am I in the land of the morons here in PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                              I am in the land of the morons here in PA.
                              & I AM KING
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                                & I AM KING
                                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
                                LOL, do u put up with that too. I mean come one, 1+1=2 3-5=2 but some people can't comprhend that..

Comment

Working...
                                X