RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    nah its more like a tranny and john lee, he doesnt know they are a tranny until its too late (ok john I will lay off the tranny jokes now, dont hurt me)
    you been all bout them lately..
    \
    one may begin to think you have a tranny+john lee fantasty

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
      you been all bout them lately..
      \
      one may begin to think you have a tranny+john lee fantasty
      i hope the secret is safe with you
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Yea, I didn't call EAS, to gripe yet, i got sidetracked eating. Yea, its terrible, how they deceive us like that. I mean when Im buying a Tub/Tug, Bottle whatever, dont put it in an oversize container, it really isn't necessary.

Anbody else have this experince? if you did, what did you buy and from what company. SO we can be advised.
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Rant:

How about when a place ships stuff to you, jeesh. I can go on about this too, either the box is way to big or too small. Ex of each , i ordered 10 boxes of protein, well the box they sent it in, I swear Hoffa's body was in their with it. I mean come one, I didnt need a refrigrator box. I was like WTF. I would of been pissed If I had to pay for shipping.
          Then I order my other protein from another site, the box it came in was destroyed, bulged out, and my protein boxes were dmaged.. To top it off they sent me this free gift, IT was a dam Muscletech book get pumped. I was like WTF, I just ordered 12 cases OF EAS Myoplex Deluxe and you send me a book about muscletech products, and a catalog with ON stuff in it. I mean are people really that stupid when they pack these things.

Comment

• I have a very serious complaint, about sexual harrasment on this board.

Everybody has certain rights, and should be treated with the respect they are due. Unfortunately, I don't feel that's happening on this board right now. There have been several instances when the opportunity for sexual harrasment was there, yet none took place.

I expect this situation to be resolved forth with. There is not nearly enough sexual harrasment happening here. I would prefer an atmosphere where I can come on here and, without prompting or invitation, be viewed as nothing more than a sex toy by good looking women only.

Obviously, I don't want to get anybody in trouble, so I hope I will not need to bring this troubling item any higher up the chain of command. It's just that I feel there is serious room for improvement and hope that it will be taken care of.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
              I have a very serious complaint, about sexual harrasment on this board.

Everybody has certain rights, and should be treated with the respect they are due. Unfortunately, I don't feel that's happening on this board right now. There have been several instances when the opportunity for sexual harrasment was there, yet none took place.

I expect this situation to be resolved forth with. There is not nearly enough sexual harrasment happening here. I would prefer an atmosphere where I can come on here and, without prompting or invitation, be viewed as nothing more than a sex toy by good looking women only.

Obviously, I don't want to get anybody in trouble, so I hope I will not need to bring this troubling item any higher up the chain of command. It's just that I feel there is serious room for improvement and hope that it will be taken care of.

Thank you.

lol
              Nice,

Hey Gimps, How do you find out what number you are, I tried what u said to do, but I still cant see. can you help me?

Comment

• Click on the User Name "House72", then choose "View Public Profile"

Then, look at the url you are on. You know, look up at your web server's adress bar. It will be this...

http://controlledlabs.com/forum/member.php?u=8

That last part, "u=8" that's you.

Comment

Click on the User Name "House72", then choose "View Public Profile"

Then, look at the url you are on. You know, look up at your web server's adress bar. It will be this...

http://controlledlabs.com/forum/member.php?u=8

That last part, "u=8" that's you.
                  THanks, SO I was the eight to join the forum.. Not bad...

Yuo workong out tonight GIMPS? or did climbing rocks, whip your ass?

Comment

• House72 1,429
                    LancerV 1,043
                    GimpyPaw 538
                    storm shadow 447
                    jdiritto 430

I think LancerV has given up (or he's trying to make us think he has). Your up nearly 400 points on him, 900 over me. It's going to be hard to catch that lead for anybody.

Comment

House72 1,429
                      LancerV 1,043
                      GimpyPaw 538
                      storm shadow 447
                      jdiritto 430

I think LancerV has given up (or he's trying to make us think he has). Your up nearly 400 points on him, 900 over me. It's going to be hard to catch that lead for anybody.
                      Lancer is playing it coo, I think he is gonna make a suprise attack soon, I can sense it..

Comment

• Yea, GIMPS, we actually had some good rants going on here actually, did you check them out?

Comment

• Total bummer on the rock wall. It was raining, so we went out to the community college, since they have a decent and cheap rock wall. We get out there and find out that the wall monitor didn't show up for their shift. No monitor, no climbing. The desk lady did write us out a coupon for all 4 of us to climb free next time out ($35 value), so it wasn't a total waste.

Tonight is chest/tri/abs, which is one of my favorite routines. I'm gonna test run the GlycerGrow.

What about you? What routine you on?

Comment

I have a very serious complaint, about sexual harrasment on this board.

Thank you.
                            dude i feel you, i need to start ass n titty grabbin these hoes more in the back room.. kind of like when im at work. god i cant wait to go back sat morning.. nothing like bjs in the bathroom of a closed resturant while your boss is out there sweeping the floor... hell, i could get blowjobs from my boss while she sweeps the resturant prolly.. but i think half of the company (hershey foods fyi) has nailed her (she married too) so i lay low on that P

neways, when I grow up correction if i grow up i wanna be that old guy that dates the young girl and/or oogles every hot piece of ass that walks by.

my only request as of now, is that a mod edit this post and give it two thumbs up rather than one, as i cant find the double-thumb icon. TY bye

Comment

• I have the chest/ tri tonight. Light chest, heavy Tris.. So Ill see how it goes. I do mostly dumbells for chest. the last thing I do is flatbench with the bar.

Comment

• House, about the same routine here:

Incline DB
                                Incline Flys
                                BB Bench (x-reps)
                                Decline Flys
                                Pull-ups (x-reps)
                                Chin-ups
                                Overhead Standing tri ext (x-reps)
                                DB Kickbacks
                                Hanging Knee-ups
                                Twisting Crunchies

Gotta take my kid to a baseball game now, so I'm out for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X