RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back from the gym, Was I missed?
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
      Im back from the gym, Was I missed?
      You were so sorely missed that, in honor of your absence, nobody posted anything in the Rant until you returned.

Comment

• There, do you feel special now?

Comment

• Thanks, very special, Whats going on GIMPS?

Comment

• Thanks, for shutting down the Rant thread while I was gone, you guys are the best...

Comment

• No prob. That's what we're here for.

Comment

• Gimps, you got the top page. GIMPS you lift yet

Comment

• No, no lifting yet. I usually don't lift until around 9 pm (pacific time zone). I was just trying to work out tommorow's schedule. I had planned on some PM rock climbing, but this rain is sort of squashing that.

Comment

• Dam rain, I hate it when it rains, we were good today, no rain..

What you working on tonight, what body part

Comment

• Alright kiddies, Rant time, so gather round:

I hate it when your listening to the radio, enjoying the tunes, and you hear this...

"Your listening to another full hour of uninterupted music on your favorite radio station with all the greatest music, KXYZ, 99.9 Radio!"

No Jack-Wad, you just interupted the music, again. It it was truely an "uninterupted" music block you would have left the music playing and I wouldn't hear your shameless plug every other song.

Comment

• Yea, Nice,

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                          Dam rain, I hate it when it rains, we were good today, no rain..

What you working on tonight, what body part
                          Oh, I get to work on Legs Can't wait, ye ha! Yea, root root, go Legs!

Comment

• And another Rant of mine:

Why do Radio Stations keep interupting the music to tell me what station I'm on? Do they think I don't know? Do they think I forgot already from the last time they were nice enough to tell me?

Jack-Wads, I know what station I'm listening to. I'm the one who turned the radio on and changed the channel in the first place. Stop insulting my inteligence by acting like I'm as clueless as the Dixie Chicks.

Comment

• boy this forum has barely been up and it already has close to 4600 posts...bunch of post whores

Comment

• Originally posted by warriors
                                boy this forum has barely been up and it already has close to 4600 posts...bunch of post whores
                                You have NO IDEA. Go back and read a few of the insightful posts from pages 100 - 130. Oh yea, we were workin that post whore action like a hooker hard up for cash and all out of meth.

Comment

Working...
                                X